Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. YOU'Re so funny ... those two reasons are cute ..

AIKO, me loving your RAIN BANNER :p

well, as of right now, i'm really enjoy sapai so i can wait for jai rao plus bgst did not end yet, dont' want it to interference with this .. b/c i just got myself hook back in kdrama .. too many stuff for me to focus ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^haha. YOU'Re so funny ... those two reasons are cute ..

AIKO, me loving your RAIN BANNER :p

well, as of right now, i'm really enjoy sapai so i can wait for jai rao plus bgst did not end yet, dont' want it to interference with this .. b/c i just got myself hook back in kdrama .. too many stuff for me to focus ..
I forgot to add 3)So Aff can start filming Prajun See Roong wth Bie so I can see more of his cute face.

photos

sarNie Egg
Hello, I'm a new member. Very nice to know all of you.

I've got news from Ken. Hope you all will support him.

Please vote for Ken. :yahoo:

1) Vote by postcards that are attached with "Praew Sudsabda Magazine". Please write 'Ken-Theeradej' on the postcards and send it off. No need to attach a stamp. This method gets 50% of total scores.

2) Vote by SMS through mobile phone in Thailand:
text SDG6 and send to 4890011
This method gets 30% of total scores.

3) Vote through Internet: please go to http://www.sudsapda.com/SudSapDa2007/youngsmart/ysvote.aspx
You need to click all pages of those.
****IMPORTANT*** in PAGE 7, please click at SDG6 (for Ken). Then put your name, email, contact number, and a code that is shown down, and click vote. This method gets only 20%.
Eng of voting is 31 October 2008, 12 am

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE NOW!! :yahoo:
Thank you very much. :arrg:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh thanks so much for the sc!!
Gosh they make me even more excited, I don't care anymore if it's a sad story just can't wait for it to air haha :p

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
aiyah! still two more weeks until november...

can't wait to see it...

hopefully it's worth the wait...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks ceci.. lol.. im back into bi's mode lol.. gosh i miss him.. >_< .. lol..

almost time.. almost time.. >_<.. hehehe..

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I want to see it but then I dont want to see it because i dont like watching tragic/sad ending (i.e.Song Rao Nirandon, a Love to Kill).
:spin:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two great actors working together. I also can't wait for Atichart's and Ann's lakorn too!! These 4 people are super.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
OMG, thanks for the caps! i cant wait. ken is soo hot no matter what he wears ...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, those pix are sooo cute!..im already saden by looking at it.

this is gonna be like aom/ken as a pair cuz aff is so petite and short lol.

thanks for the pix

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is like My Lovely Sam Soon minus Sam Soon. Ahahahahahahaha! Thanks for those pictures. Ken and Aff are cute together. I can't wait to see!!!