Jai Rao(Makers Group)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
the more i see Ken/Aff together, the more my heart breaks! :lmao: i don't know if my heart can take all the emotional rollercoaster ride this lakorn have! sniff sniff... i might cry my eyes out :(

awww my Noy is all soft..for me i say "BRING ON THE HEART-ACHES, HEART-BREAKS and TISSUES" i haven't been watching lakorns for a while now...since Ngao Asok -_-

Hehe I keep going to this thread.
Everytime someone posts I have to check, incase there any new update haha.
u're not the only one...lol.. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awww my Noy is all soft..for me i say "BRING ON THE HEART-ACHES, HEART-BREAKS and TISSUES" i haven't been watching lakorns for a while now...since Ngao Asok -_-

u're not the only one...lol.. :lol:
Oh gosh kashie! Yesh, I'm a big sap when it comes to sad lakorns, specially the heartbreaking kinds. Man, I sooo will cry an ocean!

I gotta say Ken is looking mighty sexy [as always] with a suit :drool:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
gosh, i love both KEN and AFF but i'm so depressed just thinking that this will have a sad ending. i mean, it's good to have different stories and all but inside i'll always want a happy ending :blush:
when will it air?

pink_juliet_kashie i really like your signature! X] love Ken and Ann, that banner is so cute! is that really them
dancing or a manip? still love it! <3

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
noooooooooo y is ken wearing dem tight pants? noooooo. thanks for all da pix. i'm waitin for dis to air to hear da song (again lol) but dis time i'm watchin da lakorn too lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
noooooooooo y is ken wearing dem tight pants? noooooo. thanks for all da pix. i'm waitin for dis to air to hear da song (again lol) but dis time i'm watchin da lakorn too lol
lol. I guess it's an asian thing... :huh: I've noticed a lot of the thai actors wear tight pants. lol.

Yesh Diamend you gotta watch this lakorn! ^_^

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's da damn trend ahhhhhh NASTYYYYYY guys should NOT wear tight pants cause they got package in da front u know lol ew ew ew

oh hells yes i'm watchin dis lakorn :D nott is in it lol i'm mostly watchin for him but i don't mind ken at all ;) but really i'm more excited bout da song lol

jjinxx

thanks for sharing the pictures!! they look so good together! T_T that makes it even sadder...
the one of them hugging looks so sad and touching..and i'm freaking out cuz Aff's fainting so much!!!
0.0 Ken looks real tall next to her!

wahaha, yeah i thought maybe i was the only one that thought his pants look kinda tight,like skinny jeans
or something... ^^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
it's da damn trend ahhhhhh NASTYYYYYY guys should NOT wear tight pants cause they got package in da front u know lol ew ew ew

oh hells yes i'm watchin dis lakorn :D nott is in it lol i'm mostly watchin for him but i don't mind ken at all ;) but really i'm more excited bout da song lol
OMG Diamend you are too funny! This is the first time i've heard anybody watching the lakorn just to hear the song. :loool: Nott's cute! I love his deep voice. hehe.

Oh gosh, I know... guys who wear tight pants are such a turn off! but ken's sexy so i'll let it slide. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i can't let it slide cause no guy can pull off tight pants LOL ewwwwwww

was u in da sawan bieng thread? i was goin crazy tryin to find da song when dat aired lol and dat was da only reason y i wanted dat lakorn to air fast LOL but dis one i actually wanted to watch b4 i found out who sang da song.

jjinxx

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=6DifR8aga84

here have a little clip

I wanna say, I relly can't wait

because ken look like sad for aff, but he must control himself

and aff look like pity but still beauty and sweet

ken almost kissed aff, but he don't

anyway, althought they look like brother and sister in pic,but in lakorn,they had spark between them
omygoodness, there i was screaming (silently) when he was that close to her and he didn't really kiss her???!!!
no way! T_T but...but...gosh, they're both looking gorgeous onscreen together! <3

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i can't let it slide cause no guy can pull off tight pants LOL ewwwwwww

was u in da sawan bieng thread? i was goin crazy tryin to find da song when dat aired lol and dat was da only reason y i wanted dat lakorn to air fast LOL but dis one i actually wanted to watch b4 i found out who sang da song.
hahaha. I'll just pretend his 'babies' don't hurt. :lol: Awee... I miss Sawan Bieng's soundtrack :( I'mma go listen to it again. hehe.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol if it hurts i don't think they'll wear it cause they might pass out LOL i dug through da internet tryin to find only dat ONE song da ending song when sawan bieng aired lol didn't really care much bout da other songs haha but da endorphine sings da theme to dis one. i think da beginning credits song. it should be. erybody's expecting it to be a hit cause she is da mother of hit songs lol oo can't wait lol

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Endorphine sings it then? I haven't heard it yet. I like them. I like Peck, Aof, Ice's version of their one song.

I can't wait for this too. Tight pants on guys have got to go, like now!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea Da endorphine. she aint w/ her old band no more so she's just Da lol but people still call her da endorphine. da song aint released yet though so nobody heard it yet lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh, i love both KEN and AFF but i'm so depressed just thinking that this will have a sad ending. i mean, it's good to have different stories and all but inside i'll always want a happy ending :blush:
when will it air?

pink_juliet_kashie i really like your signature! X] love Ken and Ann, that banner is so cute! is that really them
dancing or a manip? still love it! <3
me too...but i dunno i reallie do want a change...i've been watching too many lovey-dubby lakorns w/ happie endings...i need a family lakorns or a tragic lakorn...i tried watching A-teams' family lakorn...i like their life lessons..but somehow they come off way too preachy -_- ...so Jai Rao will be my lakorn

no it's reallie them....i know cute huh? i dun knoe how to do manip. lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL :loool:

u girls talking about guys in tight pants? lol..some guys..i dunno how they do it...but they're packages dun reallie show..so it ain't tat big of a turn off...P'Ken's...hmm...lol i'll be like Noy he's my man so i'm letting him slide...

Diamend goodness i love ur gif. :wub: and yes i remember u in the SB thread and the rest of us hunting down the song...lol..cuz it was Aof...still totallie in love w/ tat song :lmao: hopefullie u stick around for tis one...last time SB..u disappear on us

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL cause last time i only wanted da song LOL i didn't really care for dat lakorn but i'm gon watch dis one :D i'm actually interested in dis one. and damn girl u triple posted lol

sank u for da compliment on my sig. it's probably gon change soon lol