Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol... i just watched a short clip of SB to make sure and Oum Ruk...

i guess...

i should say....

his pants here in JR... is MORE tighter... LOL :loool: yet he's still handsome...

that's why dont look down... XD

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol... i just watched a short clip of SB to make sure and Oum Ruk...

i guess...

i should say....

his pants here in JR... is MORE tighter... LOL :loool: yet he's still handsome...

that's why dont look down... XD
i hope deres gon be lots of shots of him just from da belt up then lol then i won't be forced to see da tight pants lol

judyp

sarNie Adult
lol. his pants are tight! i can't ever figure how people can get into them. they look soo good together!

nikki1786

LizQuen
i hope deres gon be lots of shots of him just from da belt up then lol then i won't be forced to see da tight pants lol

for me it doesnt matter... maybe because... i dont see anything wrong... LOL from pics below... lol... he looks so dorky though... XD but i still like it...

is there a WP of Jai Rao already?

plus, i also wanted to get the thai characters of the word "Jai Rao" coz... im finishing something... ^_^ i'll post it this sunday or saturday night.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh wow! the lakorn hasnt even started yet and you guys are already on page 73! haha intense spammers..lol.
anyways haha Kens pants was tight..haha..but then its kewls! lol
i cant wait till this come outs!! xD!!
when is this lakorn coming out?? i know that its after Sapai Look Thung..but dunno when that lakorn is gonna end..lol..:]]

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
dang after so many pages I missed, tight pants is still talked about lol
HAHA. Tubby... You can't miss Ken's SUPER TIGHT PANTS! :loool:

lol cause we can't get over it lol
Ditto! It's so tight... & in our face, it's hard not to look...! haha. Just like big breast...! :loool:

nov 12th

oh my garsh i'm slow lol
LOL. For some reason the first thought that popped into my head was Wall Power. :loool: & then i thought about it & yeah. hahahah.

nikki1786

LizQuen
HAHA. Tubby... You can't miss Ken's SUPER TIGHT PANTS! :loool:

Ditto! It's so tight... & in our face, it's hard not to look...! haha. Just like big breast...! :loool:

LOL. For some reason the first thought that popped into my head was Wall Power. :loool: & then i thought about it & yeah. hahahah.
lol... XD i guess i dont have to use acronyms these days... XD :loool:

his pants are tighter than his socks
lol... dont tell me you look at his footwear then you found out about his socks.... lol... XD im just gonna concentrate at the upper part and his hair... LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO LMAO LMAO what da funkkkkkk wall power? LMAO noyyy lmao TALOK pai na lol

his pants are tighter than his socks? LMAO oh my good lordddddd i been laughin too much tonight. i'm gon weigh way less in da morning LOL

wahhhh thanks for da 2nd teaser! dat was so saddd. aw but i couldn't help but go aww at nott LOL was dat aff crying and talkin at da same time? she sound like rita

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i just watched the 2nd trailer to jai rao and theres a part where ken throws something into the talay (ring maybe) and frekn i thought he punched the lighst our of her ahhahaha :loool:
man i've missed spamming with everyone. i've been super busy these pass couple of days but i'm back now! :yahoo:
Ken is airtight sealed fresh for Noi only! hahahaha damn its so disturbing to see really how tight those pants are. i have to say its a major turn off for me :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
last time kashie dropped by w/ da first teaser we was talkin bout tight pants LOL it's gonna go on through out da whole lakorn hahaha oh my garsh i thought he punched her too at first LOL dat was a bad angle lol