Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
im drooling over Ken right now... LMAO. i got froze the last time i saw SB, froze(shock) because of Ken's meanie character.. -__-" i wonder what he will do with Aff here... T_____T

transcend89

sarNie Adult
anyones of ken lakorn is a must watch in his clips he always so funny and makes his co stars laugh but his lakorn with janie was a skip for me

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY AFF! :yahoo:

i can't wait till November 12th. in the beginning, i wasn't going to watch this because of the bad ending. but according to ilovetaksaorn.com, it is going to have a happy ending and nobody dies. :clap:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid

i can't wait till November 12th. in the beginning, i wasn't going to watch this because of the bad ending. but according to ilovetaksaorn.com, it is going to have a happy ending and nobody dies. :clap:
oo for real so they changed it? dats good. i was gon watch anyway but hearing dat it's gon have a happy ending lightens da mood lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Ooooohhhh so a happy ending after all!? :eek: whew...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie? ah...i wanted a sad heart-breaking, unsatisfying lakorn....*tears* lol

and Boy's song...i didn't reallie like it but now listenning to it..i can't stop..the more i listen...the more i love it......kinda like P'Aof's Jud On...i didn't like it in the beginning believe it or not....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
reallie? ah...i wanted a sad heart-breaking, unsatisfying lakorn....*tears* lol

and Boy's song...i didn't reallie like it but now listenning to it..i can't stop..the more i listen...the more i love it......kinda like P'Aof's Jud On...i didn't like it in the beginning believe it or not....
Yeah i wanted a sad ending... simple because it'll be more realistic. I was like that with Aof's Jud on too! I didn't like it so much but after ken became all sweet & nice... i started to like it. hehe.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
november 12th isnt that far ahead. OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watch this right now!
Noy how was your bday? hope you had some drunken fun!

****clicks to watch trailer again!****

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
november 12th isnt that far ahead. OMG I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to watch this right now!
Noy how was your bday? hope you had some drunken fun!

****clicks to watch trailer again!****
lol. Moh, my birthday isn't until wednesday! :lol: & I won't be getting drunk... i'm the designated driver :D I'll be dancing though! lol.