Jai Rao(Makers Group)

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I though i heard somewhere, that vicky is the one that hurts ken and ken turns to aff? I'm i totally wrong? Can't wait though. LOVE Aff and ken.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I hope that's true that he turns to Aff love it! But according to the novel Ken ends up with Vicky >.< I don't know who Aff ends up with though. Thanks for more clips! I just hope CH3 changed the lakorn and not let it be so similiar to the novel!!!!

LoveIt!

sarNie Hatchling
I hope that's true that he turns to Aff love it! But according to the novel Ken ends up with Vicky >.< I don't know who Aff ends up with though. Thanks for more clips! I just hope CH3 changed the lakorn and not let it be so similiar to the novel!!!!
yeah i know i hate sad endings...but who knows? I know that Ch3 has changed the endings to some novels before. Like one of Mew/Willy's lakorns they were suppose to end up together, but Ch3 decided to keep them apart at the end.

Maybe, Ch3 will put them together at the end because of all the hype surrounding Ken and Aff. They probably are trying to keep us interested! Not alot of updates or anything....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Guys! why go for the typical! come on!

lol..can't wait for the depressing ending...lol...i'll probably cry and complain a hundred million times to u girls..but u know..i still want tat bittersweet ending

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
haha since we really want aff&ken to end up maybe start a petittion? lol

i know a tradegy ending will be different but i really want them to end up together i will never get over it if ken chooses to be with vicky at the end T_T although it just a lakorn!

like in luad kattiya when tik died i never forgave aom in that lakorn >.< that's why i never re-watched it ever! i just couldn't get over the fact it had to end like that >.<

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

i know a tradegy ending will be different but i really want them to end up together i will never get over it if ken chooses to be with vicky at the end T_T although it just a lakorn!

like in luad kattiya when tik died i never forgave aom in that lakorn >.< that's why i never re-watched it ever! i just couldn't get over the fact it had to end like that >.<
true for LK...Tik didn't need to die and since she became queen she could have stopped 'em..but still i didn't understand the lakorn much anyways so ehh..watever...lol

but for tis case if Ken moves on it's okay..ppl move one..time heals..it'll be nice to see him dwell on her..but in reality..we all move on as time pass..sadly Life Goes On sometimes eh...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
WHAT?!! they don't end up together?!!! .... i don't know if i want to watch this now... lakorns have to have happy ending...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
WHAT?!! they don't end up together?!!! .... i don't know if i want to watch this now... lakorns have to have happy ending...
Yeah I feel the same way! If they don't get together I'll be upset bc I don't want a sad ending...real life is sad enough!

LOL I watch lakorns to take me away from sadness! :mellow:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member

omg tik died in there omg.. keke i have the series but just never finished it.. it got boring to me but omg he died .. lol..xp..

dreamviv

sarNie Egg
true for LK...Tik didn't need to die and since she became queen she could have stopped 'em..but still i didn't understand the lakorn much anyways so ehh..watever...lol

but for tis case if Ken moves on it's okay..ppl move one..time heals..it'll be nice to see him dwell on her..but in reality..we all move on as time pass..sadly Life Goes On sometimes eh...
i totally agree that in LK the ending sucked! I mean seriously i loved both actor and actress, but the ending made it bad so i never watched it again either! but i heard my mom say that a long time ago there was a famous drama, forgot the name, where the main actor died as well, and many ppl were upset so they wrote to the director and they had to change the ending and put it back on :) Which was great! ill get back to as what that lakorn was, it was an old one. So if this lakorn Jai Rao ends bad, we can all write to them or petition as you say and they might end up changing it! :) Thai ppl are nice!