Jai Rao(Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
good thing i dont have to be in that situation with the fans in thailand. i would love to vote but itll be a tough decision

cecilia

Staff member
^heck, even i agree that he didn't deserve that award b/c NSJJGNSD is definitely sucky in my list :( ..
*i'm a tikker fan but deed are not due in this case, i have to say it right.LOl*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
you all know who i'm rooting for...ken all the way, just for SB alone...and i'm sure with jai rao, it will give him a better chance of winning...my man has major talent and looks...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i didnt like that lakorn. polyplus shouldnt ever do comedies

ken seem like a real nice/sweet guy. i think his personality is what makes him more hotter. how can someone be so perfect?..great actor with nice personality and to top it off, good looking.

im basing it on the votes from tv pool. actually could be pancake too cuz she was doing well

heres my prediction of the noms for now..

Actor:
Ken
Aum
Vee

Actress
Anne
Pancake
Noon
tat's what i say too..how can tis guy be soo freaking P.E.R.F.E.C.T ?! :lol: I'm all for Unicef and i'm so glad he's part of tat Org....i mean it makes me happie to know there's such a person on earth...but it makes me tat much more envious that he belongs to someone else :lmao: ....

juz watch tis clip from the Star Enter. Awards tis year...lol the host & hostress doesn't utter a word wen the rest of the awards are being passed out but wen Ken came on stuge he thanked everyone nicely and the host/ tress are just rambling on...narak...and good attitude...ehehe..makes me so proud to be a Ken Theeradeth Fan!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aMXu0S4Gs7E&feature=related (starts @ around 8:00)

i dunno i'm not a Vee fan at all..i haven't seen a lakorn tat he reallie impressed me w/ his acting...anyhow...i thought 2006 had great nominees esp. for the Best Actor...there was Tik J. ....Oil Thana...Aum...some other guy from Ch. 7 forget his name and the winner Ken....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow.. jlr .. sb .. jr .. bbk .. hmmmmmmmmm .. would bgst be counted too lmao .. ahaaha xp lalalalala.. j/w ..
hmm...i dunno...i bet BGST it is gonna be a good lakorn..but doesn't seem like it's tose lakorns tat gets good attention...and from my experiences tose thai/chinese lakorns don't usually make it big..but maybe tis one might be different...i dunno

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe ken was so kute.. >_<.. ploy was so pretty.. n omg.. jintara looks stunning.. >_<.. lol.. its funny it seems like they dont give a speech at all when they win lol.. xp. . hehe.. but oh wells.. haha.. ken was so adorable...ahhhhhhhhh.. xp..

hmm i haven't really seen many thai/chinese lakorn.. so im not really sure hehe xp.. i hope it'll be a big hit though.. -ish xp..

tinah

sarNie Coma
tat's what i say too..how can tis guy be soo freaking P.E.R.F.E.C.T ?! :lol: I'm all for Unicef and i'm so glad he's part of tat Org....i mean it makes me happie to know there's such a person on earth...but it makes me tat much more envious that he belongs to someone else :lmao: ....
juz watch tis clip from the Star Enter. Awards tis year...lol the host & hostress doesn't utter a word wen the rest of the awards are being passed out but wen Ken came on stuge he thanked everyone nicely and the host/ tress are just rambling on...narak...and good attitude...ehehe..makes me so proud to be a Ken Theeradeth Fan!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=aMXu0S4Gs7E&feature=related (starts @ around 8:00)

i dunno i'm not a Vee fan at all..i haven't seen a lakorn tat he reallie impressed me w/ his acting...anyhow...i thought 2006 had great nominees esp. for the Best Actor...there was Tik J. ....Oil Thana...Aum...some other guy from Ch. 7 forget his name and the winner Ken....
they chosen the right person to represent Unicef although i dont know ken personally but just the way he present himself in public shows what type of person he is. im glad he got recognize before tieing the knot!

ch7 doesnt have alot of great actors. im just predicting vee might be nom. for his role in dao pern din cuz he did pretty well in the poll. yeh, back then had alot of tough competitor from the actors category but now you could actually predict who will win.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
was his acting better in DPD or NT ? im not sure because i havent watched them 2 yet.. ?

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
even though both JR and BBk are airing the same time...i think that JR will attract more ppl....just look at the daym ending...it sounds so emotional and sad

tinah

sarNie Coma
still, BKK has 2 "R" scene with kiss/slap and pra'ek kidnapping n'ek. thai fans cant get enough of those type of drama. look how well JLR and SB did lol. its more like what lakorn will they be going against from ch7

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe with jr n bkk airing at the same time.. ch3 will def beat the ratings hehhe xp .. i cant wait.. lalalala.. whoo ..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
still, BKK has 2 "R" scene with kiss/slap and pra'ek kidnapping n'ek. thai fans cant get enough of those type of drama. look how well JLR and SB did lol. its more like what lakorn will they be going against from ch7
I'm not worried about Ch. 7...I think Ch. 3 has better actors and lakorns compared to Ch. 7...only because all of my favorite actors and actresses happen to be on Ch. 3...Some Ch. 7 lakorns can be good, but some can be horrible...For me, it's gotta be Ch. 3 all the way, no one stands out to me from Ch. 7...Tik and Chakrit are both free agents, and Ken and Aum are on Ch. 3, so...To me, I don't think there is any competition for JR...but maybe BBK, people are kinda fifty/fifty. Not me though, I'm not a fan of kiss/slap lakorns unless it involves Ken and a good storyline...SB was hard to watch because of all the torture...sounds like BBK will be just like SB in the "r" department...

Why oh why do fans love kiss/slap lakorns with "r" scenes, or multiple "r" scenes? What's up with that and lakorns? How is that necessary to the storyline. SB was horrible with the multiple rawrs...JLR's was unnecessary too...I hate that in lakorns, they use that as a way for the men to prove that they're in charge. Then there's the misunderstandings that aren't even necessary either, and people will get mad at the dumbest things. A couple misunderstandings, with an appropriate reason, I can handle, but just the lack of trust...or just straight up denial...After reading the BBK summary, it's like, Aum's character gets to see Ann's true character, which is someone good and innocent...but in his own head, he starts to believe other things instead of what he sees...It's like they don't think sometimes...or use common sense. I guess I'm on this roll after watching Hua Jai Chocolate and being so mad at the stupid misunderstanding between Aom and Mos, that she kept his son from him for 6 years...It makes me so mad, I can understand if he did something wrong, if he mistreated her or hurt her...but she chose to believe in someone else than the man she loved...and he went straight to her to try to explain or win her over, but she was done and just kept pushing him away...then when he was ready to finally let go, since he thought that's what was necessary, she realizes that she needs and wants him in her life...I felt Mos did his best for her, but she wasn't giving him what he deserved...she was being unnecessarily mean to him...letting him misunderstand and believe that she didn't love him...Grrr...

Well, here's a clip of Jai Rao news...Ken looks sooooooo good in this lakorn...Can't wait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEAPsvFLuA
credit to SpicyForumNet

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i just watched the clip ... ken is so kute and aff is so adorable.. hehe xp .. n wow.. a lot of daras are there too hehe.. xp .. >_< .... too bad we didnt get to see wat aff wore.. T_T ...

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
muaha BBK 2 R scene. call me a pervert i wanna see them lmao. btw, we're in the JR thread and we're talking about BBK kicking a$$ :lmao:

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hehe with jr n bkk airing at the same time.. ch3 will def beat the ratings hehhe xp .. i cant wait.. lalalala.. whoo ..
yep, these two lakorn will definately bring back up the ratings. i hoping it gets over 20 though cause ive got to say (no offense to ch7 fans) but i dont understand how some of ch7 lakorn reaches over 20 (rating wise) cause some of them are not even that good.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
I'm not worried about Ch. 7...I think Ch. 3 has better actors and lakorns compared to Ch. 7...only because all of my favorite actors and actresses happen to be on Ch. 3...Some Ch. 7 lakorns can be good, but some can be horrible...For me, it's gotta be Ch. 3 all the way, no one stands out to me from Ch. 7...Tik and Chakrit are both free agents, and Ken and Aum are on Ch. 3, so...To me, I don't think there is any competition for JR...but maybe BBK, people are kinda fifty/fifty. Not me though, I'm not a fan of kiss/slap lakorns unless it involves Ken and a good storyline...SB was hard to watch because of all the torture...sounds like BBK will be just like SB in the "r" department...

Why oh why do fans love kiss/slap lakorns with "r" scenes, or multiple "r" scenes? What's up with that and lakorns? How is that necessary to the storyline. SB was horrible with the multiple rawrs...JLR's was unnecessary too...I hate that in lakorns, they use that as a way for the men to prove that they're in charge. Then there's the misunderstandings that aren't even necessary either, and people will get mad at the dumbest things. A couple misunderstandings, with an appropriate reason, I can handle, but just the lack of trust...or just straight up denial...After reading the BBK summary, it's like, Aum's character gets to see Ann's true character, which is someone good and innocent...but in his own head, he starts to believe other things instead of what he sees...It's like they don't think sometimes...or use common sense. I guess I'm on this roll after watching Hua Jai Chocolate and being so mad at the stupid misunderstanding between Aom and Mos, that she kept his son from him for 6 years...It makes me so mad, I can understand if he did something wrong, if he mistreated her or hurt her...but she chose to believe in someone else than the man she loved...and he went straight to her to try to explain or win her over, but she was done and just kept pushing him away...then when he was ready to finally let go, since he thought that's what was necessary, she realizes that she needs and wants him in her life...I felt Mos did his best for her, but she wasn't giving him what he deserved...she was being unnecessarily mean to him...letting him misunderstand and believe that she didn't love him...Grrr...

Well, here's a clip of Jai Rao news...Ken looks sooooooo good in this lakorn...Can't wait!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbEAPsvFLuA
credit to SpicyForumNet
thanks SO for the clip ka. ken is cute :wub: hehe and our p'aff is cute as always too.
*and yes, bau is spamming in this thread tonight cause the 1000th post is coming up soon lmao.

edit: yay i got it on this post.