Jai Rao(Makers Group)

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
no...it can't be a tragic love...i will cry lotz 4 her...very emotion words...thnx for sharing...can't wait...tears.....

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm dying to see this!!!! :spin:

Ken is one hot daddy...he's so cute, you have to see this clip of behind the scenes stuff for Jai Rao...Ken is looking so freaking HOT!!! it makes me wanna see it even more.
Jai Rao update
credit of course to SpicyForumNet, that's where I get all my udates

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It may be a little tragic, but I'm always up for a good, deep love story...If I can watch Song Rao Nirundon, I think I can watch anything...that lakorn took me by surprise, at least with this, I know what to look forward to...plus, it's Ken, and after seeing all those clips, he looks really good...I will not miss his newest lakorn for anything.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha the clip is so hilarious.. hehe how cute ken has a pix of his baby hehe adorable lol.. haha look at him .. lmao..

bbk muahahaha.. n ooooooooo.. bua n oil lakorn's seems interesting hehe..

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
a tragic luv ending alwalz express out a guy or gurl true luv from deep, deep within his or her heart out...i looking forward even if it end tragicly....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanx for the clip

ah...*sigh* he looks soo good in tat white collars shirt & khaki pants...esp. laying there...all sexxified....lol wow...everyone looks reallie good....Ken..Aff..and i love Vicki's hair....lol...Ken's such a cute father....and a dork too..wat is he doing?? w/ tat whole robot ting...umm..and wat did he way about Aff @ the end...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
okay Nathalie said that she is going to play Ken's adopted lil sister. Later in the lakorn she starts to like him so she gonna do whatever it takes to make him like her too and she wants to become a superstar like ken. oh yeah she mentions, there's a scene where she gonna try and r ken....LMAO...I gotta see that scene lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
okay Nathalie said that she is going to play Ken's adopted lil sister. Later in the lakorn she starts to like him so she gonna do whatever it takes to make him like her too and she wants to become a superstar like ken. oh yeah she mentions, there's a scene where she gonna try and r ken....LMAO...I gotta see that scene lol
Haha :lol: Thanks for the news P'Thip :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'd "r" him too...you'd be crazy not too...I can already understand why Aff would get in her mental condition...all these people...it's gonna be sad...

What was that robot thing anyways? I totally forgot that Ken is a sexy dork...he's the only guy that can be a total nerd, but still be hot.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
ahh... I can't wait to watch the sexy daddy on-screen! ^_^ Mr. Casanovaaaa! *faint*

Bring on the tragic! I can take it! I need to let out some tears!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
ahh... I can't wait to watch the sexy daddy on-screen! ^_^ Mr. Casanovaaaa! *faint*

Bring on the tragic! I can take it! I need to let out some tears!

I cry so easily too...one mean comment that P'Vic makes to Nong Auey will make me shed tears...I have a feeling I might cry throughout the whole lakorn...Looking forward to doing that though.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I cry so easily too...one mean comment that P'Vic makes to Nong Auey will make me shed tears...I have a feeling I might cry throughout the whole lakorn...Looking forward to doing that though.
Awwee.. me too! when pra'ek make mean comments to nang'ek, it makes me teary... sniff sniff.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
ken is surely the hottest daddy ever...wish i was his child...wish he was my DADDY then of course, i become famous!

can't wait to watch this lakorn...aff is drop gorgeous and ken omg...so HOT!!! my NO. 1 Favorite COUPLE.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm dying to see this!!!! :spin:

Ken is one hot daddy...he's so cute, you have to see this clip of behind the scenes stuff for Jai Rao...Ken is looking so freaking HOT!!! it makes me wanna see it even more.
Jai Rao update
credit of course to SpicyForumNet, that's where I get all my udates
Aww, Ken is a one HOT and SWEET DADDY. Ken and Aff are so cute.