Jai Rao(Makers Group)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
like i said at spicy lmao im confused because im kind of confused today lmao .. after my chat with diane we were actually talking ab this for along time this morning lol but ive been huffing pine sol ugh whatever its called all day .. lol on top of a fan swearing up and down that its aff and ken .. lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
where? who been sayin it's ken and aff? i wanna see who lol yah was talkin bout da song for a long time? analyzing it? LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha omg.. i super luv ken laughin hahaha.. so hilarious hehehe.. whoooosh .. he fell down just like that hehehe..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Any Ken fan would know that that voice is not Ken's in the teaser...and anyone that has ever heard an Aof song has to know that it's him...his voice is hard to describe, but it's really unique and powerful...Ken does not have that kind of talent...I mean, Ken is talented, just not with that kind of singing voice...maybe they did the song for the soundtrack...either way, it would be cool to have both versions.

natty

Chubs
it's probably just 1 fan.. and all a misunderstanding.. majority of ken's fans know his voice doesn't sound like that..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok ok lol it was a misunderstanding because the person that said it isn't on the forum.. or they are but we don't know who they are it is a girl that visits my local lao store lol .. sorry for confusing everyone lmao.. especially dia and the madame spicy's lols.

natty

Chubs
because it is.... so it's like they have two version.. the pra'nang version that would probably play a couple of time during the lakorn and aof.beau's version for the ost..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok ok lol it was a misunderstanding because the person that said it isn't on the forum.. or they are but we don't know who they are it is a girl that visits my local lao store lol .. sorry for confusing everyone lmao.. especially dia and the madame spicy's lols.
lol i just read ur essay u wrote up at spicy lol

the singer in the teaser sound like Aof and Beau Sunita
it is them

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
but do we know dat it's da same song? i couldn't tell cause they didn't sing da same part dat was used for da teaser

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
fun pai thurrr lmao sao noy hahahahahaha haha kashie gon stare at every guy's nose cause of paul. his nose is very noticeable lol
LMAO. Oh you know my fun is gonna be kwarm jing one day!

LMFAO it can be "like father like son" you'll be 39 and baby ken will be 18..waaa thats worst then ken and noy! lmfao but i'll still support you noy you and your baby kens kids can marry mines and krits kids hahaha well be one big happy family! :loool:
HAHAH. Hell yeah! I like them young! fresh out of high school! :loool: I'll call you once I get at Ken's son alright & then we can talk about our kids getting together! :lol:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
just watched the teaser from wishbone :spin: :spin: :spin: :drool:
CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH THE REAL DEAL! geez, did they have to make it so intense, ><
now i'm REAL impatient...*gulp* it looked so heartbreaking :wub:
aw, and all the vids of the opening ceremonies and BTS...^^' Ken and Aff are so adorable together.
OMG. that one vid of them rehearsing the almost-kiss-hug-lizard scene *faint*

Aof! *sigh* :wub: