Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
girl you know, i know, and we all know its the truth. :loool:
i wonder what he thinks about it when he actually sees how tight they really are..
well he be shocked (like most of us) or will he be amazed? :blink:

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
wow i'm not trying be a mean. but I hope nobody ends up with nobody. Everybody getting hurt in this lakorn it's gonna be so sad when i watch. Nov 12th so long

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
dudes nott and brook look a lot alike except nott is better looking and a lot younger. they could be brothers though.
i got ami to want to watch this lakorn too! hahaha yay! :yahoo:
wahhh nott and brook? :huh: maybe they can be brothers cause of their skin color LOL but nott compared to brook is like prince charming compared to a peasant. LOL well dats what i think lol solly if deres any brook fans

ken's hurting himself by wearing those tight ass pants. lmfao he's tyring to suffocate himself hahaha
i can already feel the heartache aaahhhhh its agonizing.
aof has such an amazing voice that adds to the heartache too awwww
chong sam saang mee took took jan i love their logo hahahaha
LMAO ken's hurting himself cause of his tight pants LMAO HAHAHAHA

:loool: :loool: :loool:
kashie did u get my pm? not sure if i clicked da send button lol it was late

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow, im really not digging ken's TIGHT pants...why did they make him dress like that? i mean i know he's a super star but they dont dress like that...unless of course if ur the Jonas Brothers...dont dig them at all...ewww. well, the lakorn look very promising...as long as i dont look down of course..lol. no wonder u girls cant seem to stop talking about it...lol..so glad ken dont dress like that in real life...

hey, is aof an actor too or just a singer? i could have sworn i saw him in a lakorn

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gloria guys in da et industry have been wearing tight pants for a while now lol ew even da guys where i live wear dem.

yes aof's been in 2 lakorn

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^as long as they're entertaining and they're talented, that's all that matters. The tight pants don't bother me unless I don't like the guys. For the most part, all my favorite actors and singers are wearing tight pants, and they look fine.

This lakorn has too much going on for me to notice the tight pants. So many tears being shed by the pranang.

nikki1786

LizQuen
*sighed* i cant wait... i mean... its like the time is so slow for me... i cant wait... -_-

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Skinny/tight pants on guys is like a fat chick wearing spandex. It's just not right, I don't care if it is all the rage. And don't guys need breathing space down there?

I know I'm gonna be annoyed at the fact that Aff doesn't tell Ken that she left him cause she's sick. That's the namnao part, the stupid misunderstanding cause one side won't speak up. I'm like why? I guess it's like that one Charlize Theron movie, Sweet November. Other than that it looks good and hopefully K/A have great chem so I won't be bothered too much.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i already hate da part where ken marries vicky just to hurt aff ugh. i hope it turns out good though. oh my garsh jeanie LOL like a fat chic in spandex LMAO dats funny haha. i seen a fat dude in spandex. it was RED too lol

ohh i forgot. here's aof/beau's song: http://www.songdee.com/?p=2444 credit: kimberly for giving me da link :D and da person who leaked it on songdee.com lol i don't like how they sang together through almost da whole song. they shoulda switched every other verse or somethin and sing da chorus together.

nikki1786

LizQuen
my jai rao anime version is finish. on friday or saturday i will scan my artwork to show it with you guys.

thanks to ceci who sent me the thai font title of jai rao. i really tried so hard to make it like perfect brush stroke of thai characters...

that means its either friday or saturday i will post my artwork. what's really funny in my anime artwork, is my friend told me that it looks like a korean anime... LOL

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
WAAAAAA jai rao anime! i cant wait...hurry nikki just upload it now! lol
Diamend how do you dl from songdee? i'm lost....

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u wanna dl it? erm i haven't tried lol let me go see. did u hear it yet? if it don't work on da first try then refresh and wait like 15 sec and click play again. i can never get it to play da first time da page loads

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
more pix credit to ilovetaksaorn.com

is there a willing scene or something. my goodness, kens pants too tight

http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/8137/v212dk0.jpg[/
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/3941/a714459827ua9.jpg[/
[img]http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/2031/ssssuo0.png[/[/quote]
thanks for the pictures! they're so sweet! XD i'm really getting into Ken and Aff, hope their chemistry is satisfying! Oh! i hope there's a willing scene! :w-scene-pop-corn: cuz i think i'd perfer that than r scene (though i won't mind either^^) in JR...! just seems to suit the sad theme more... :wub:

omg..omg! Nov 12 ,are you serious! that's like two weeks or something away! it's almost here! yes! :yahoo: dang, so many good lakorn to watch this year! yaaay!

lol, now that i look at that picture of Ken by the water behind Aff, his pants DO look real tight. but i'll just focus on the er, acting and storyline that's going to make me cry...><

thanks for the songs! i'll try dl too! i love Aof's voice! <3