Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

credit:Lyn's blog , Pantip forum.

What he doing to my AFF ? Nooo :mellow:
Awee... how sweet! Uhm... i sense a :w-scene-pop-corn: ??? hehe.
I don't know if i'll be able to catch up with this lakorn :lmao:
I'm kinda hoping they keep the original script.
I want a sad lakorn. :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
T_T... jai rao.. T_T.. iono if imma have enuf tears to cry for this lol.. bgst took quite a few lol.. hahaha.. im prob gonna be dry after this lakorn lol.. haha.. red puffy eyes.. lmao..

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, I love happy ending because if the Pra Ek and Nang Eg has been through alot together they deserve to be together. P'Vic was hurt when Aoey left him 8 years ago do to her illness. He is going to be hurt again if she dies. :lmao: :spin: I cried my eyes out when I finished watching "A Love to Kill" with Rain and I don't know her name, they both died in the snow. :lmao: "Song Rao Nirudon" with Ken and Aom when they both on the beach. :lmao:
I am anticipating this lakorn! Can't wait till November 12th! I have my Costco supply tissues boxes, right here waiting for this tear jerker drama! :lmao:
I totally over read this and thought wow Aff watched A Love To Kill and Song Rao Nirudon....AND SHE GOES TO COSTCO TOO!?
I guess thats what I get for just skimming through.
My brother and I were talking in my mom's kitchen and she was in the living room I guess she was listening in on our convo. We were talking about going jogging but its raining and then we were talking about baking pumpkin bread. this is our dialouge.
"where are you guys going?" mom
"no where." me
"really where are you guys going" mom
"no where mom" me
"but i heard you talking about going somewhere" mom
"oh we were going to go jogging..." i didnt get to finish
"right now but its raining you guys better stay home." mom

and when we were talking about pumpkin bread

"do you need some money" mom
"no why" me
"i thought you guys were going to go buy the ingrediants for the bread" mom
"no we were just talking about it" me
"make it in the big pan" mom
my brother and i just looked at eachother like wth just happened. i guess its one of those you had to be there moments. anywho i felt like my mom while reading that paragraph up there. selective hearing turned selective reading hahahaha..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
I totally over read this and thought wow Aff watched A Love To Kill and Song Rao Nirudon....AND SHE GOES TO COSTCO TOO!?I guess thats what I get for just skimming through.
My brother and I were talking in my mom's kitchen and she was in the living room I guess she was listening in on our convo. We were talking about going jogging but its raining and then we were talking about baking pumpkin bread. this is our dialouge.
"no where." me
"no where mom" me

"no why" me
my brother and i just looked at eachother like wth just happened. i guess its one of those you had to be there moments. anywho i felt like my mom while reading that paragraph up there. selective hearing turned selective reading hahahaha..
that bold part is funny lol the trialer looks so good and sad but i don't kike how he married another girl just to get back at her and she being engage

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I totally over read this and thought wow Aff watched A Love To Kill and Song Rao Nirudon....AND SHE GOES TO COSTCO TOO!?
I guess thats what I get for just skimming through.
"no where." me
"no where mom" me

"no why" me

I totally get what you're talking about with your mom...my family is like that...sometime if it's not my mom, it's my little sister, or my niece...they always do that...

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
how many more days people...please update...can't wait to see KEN and AFF....they both are HOT together!!!

one suggestion...since this is gonna be one big hit lakorn...i think this thread should be more organize by posting pic and story synopsis, media, and other information to the first page to the person who post this thread. Seriously like Korean's Drama....we need something like that to catch peoples attention.

max

sarNie Elites
The storyline sounds like a Korean drama like storyline. Haha. It seems really good, although I admit that I am very tired of seeing Ken. I will probably scan through it when it comes out because Aff's acting seems to be very good in here, judging on the trailers : )

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol vickys dress ripped too?..must be too small for them. i can tell this lakorn is gonna be a hit and the songs as well.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha. vicky's dress ripped as well .. now, we'll wait for aff's turn : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ASqctpcQgs
that is so halirious...why does tat keep happenning...ehhe...yes let's wait for Aff's turn ehehehe

but..BUTTT...wah..tat scene looks quite steamy...juz the 2 of 'em in the bedroom...argh!

how many more days people...please update...can't wait to see KEN and AFF....they both are HOT together!!!

one suggestion...since this is gonna be one big hit lakorn...i think this thread should be more organize by posting pic and story synopsis, media, and other information to the first page to the person who post this thread. Seriously like Korean's Drama....we need something like that to catch peoples attention.
good idea..but who posted tis thread...

The storyline sounds like a Korean drama like storyline. Haha. It seems really good, although I admit that I am very tired of seeing Ken. I will probably scan through it when it comes out because Aff's acting seems to be very good in here, judging on the trailers : )
reallie..tired of seing Ken..his last lakorn aired in March..tat's...7 month...

now dun kill me A-Team...but Aum..i'm a bit tired of seeing his lakorns..it's like every other slot he has a lakorn..great he has lakorns...but not too much...like por too..his lakorns are like every other slots....

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow you gals already pin this thread up lol.

aww lookie ken/vicky. im gonna be sad that they wont end up together. he looks good with aff/vicky