Jai Rao(Makers Group)

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
haha .. i'm with you on that. i think ALOT OF MOOD swing had been played in episode 1.
i guess, the director want to pull the audience by starting out with all these emotions.
i know. most of the girls/guy in here feel the emotion ..
but i sit here .. not feeling anything ..
i just can't feel it ..

and yes. the SONG .. no matter how many time i go back to visit scenes -- its like they constantly taking chances to play Aof's and Beau's song .. at every scene they canget .. Lol .. imagine they do this for the whole 12-13 episodes .. IT WOULD DRIVE ME NUTS and HATE THAT SONG .. for now, i think they need to cool down on that ..

as for the part you point out .. i wonder the same thing too .. How can they just let stranger barge in like that when a SUPERSTAR is in front of you.
i mean, i compare this to superstar life -- someone like Rain who is known outside of his home country .. even fans are not allow to get this close and personal w/him unless, it's approve by him or recognize by the bodyguard --

(haha. i guess, if i keep going, i will find flaw and pinpoint things out :p )

the song is 'MY HEART BELONG TO YOU' jai khon chan peun kon ter

just want to point out for MONGASTEEN that ken did not sing in today's episode. it's the original version sung by Boy of Peacemaker, Ken don't' have that nice of a voice :p (HOWEVER, i'm anxious and want to hear ken/aff's version as well)
lol..i was kinda doubtin..lol cuz for a beginner to have such a nice voice...DAMN! lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^b/c you catches us when we're off to bed :( ..
would love to spam with you on this ..
since you like aff and i like aff too ^^
but i need my 6 hours of sleep before episode 2 start :p

maybe, daimend, moh, lome or sarn can spam with you :clap:

--- i' heading out for real now ---
see you all tomorrow morning -- hopefully

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
lmao puhh leeze ceci you know were going to see you creeping back on hahahahaha
ok gn dear hope you come spam with me when ep 2 starts.
this time you can do all the sc's while is sit back and watch :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^could be too much for epi 1. although theres alot of sad scenes but suprisingly im not crying my eyes out. maybe cuz it didnt start off with n'ek and n'ek developing feelings toward each other but they were already lovers from the start

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
no offense guys! but i'm not feeling this lakorn either ;[ i think aff was effed up in the first place and vicky is -____- in here.. and natalie also. wow.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
is it me or does aff seem like she has a health condition? she keeps fainting and saying stuff like "it's not what you think" and "i have to go back to my friend to get something...it's important" (maybe it's medicine?) on top of that, nott is a doctor.

i wonder if she left ken because of a medical condition and didn't tell him because she knew that he was aspiring to be an actor so she didn't want to hold him back!

haha...whatever, i'll just keep watchin'. ;)

jaymes

sarNie Hatchling
I've been ghost reading this thread and I just had to say I agree with some of you guys that I'm not feeling ep. 1, too. It's got nothing to do with the story or the actors but everything to do with the over use of the theme song and flash backs. I hope they just go straight into the story in the next episode. And one more thing, the thing about Aoey going away because of an illness reminds me of the storyline in My Name is Kim Sam Soon. Don't you guys agree Kdrama fans?

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
is it me or does aff seem like she has a health condition? she keeps fainting and saying stuff like "it's not what you think" and "i have to go back to my friend to get something...it's important" (maybe it's medicine?) on top of that, nott is a doctor.

i wonder if she left ken because of a medical condition and didn't tell him because she knew that he was aspiring to be an actor so she didn't want to hold him back!

haha...whatever, i'll just keep watchin'. ;)
i think her illness now is gonna play a major role later on.

yofantasy

sarNie Egg
ha i love this lakorn because im heart broken right now and going through what they are missing that special some1. whenever they cried my heart collasped into pieces. can't wait for the next episode!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol somebody said dat they felt like they were watching a mv not a lakorn LOL it's true though da song comes on ever 30 sec jeezus.

tinah

sarNie Coma
doesnt it seem like we're watching the ending epi cuz it started off so depressing. im in love with the ending theme

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like ken in this type of role. hes strong in the outside but deep down hes a senstive man. its like watching kawee all over again. my parents actually complimented on his acting too saying hes a good actor unlike before they didnt care too much about him