Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OMG my connection to maxtv is sooooo bad. i cant even load the page.
ugh i guess i will just go to bed. theres no point in waiting.
yesterday was fine but today uhhh just dissapointment lol
on the other hand sw is loading super fast hahahaha how weird man its a conspiracy against me i know it is hahaha

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
these are the last two frames i saw. i dont even know what they're talking about i cant hear anything! =(
but i know nott's there too i saw his face i just didnt do a sc of it hahahahaha
ok i'm off for a short beauty nap before heading off to work. i cant wait to dl this at work lmfao!

danana82

sarNie Egg
man i still need to finish watching ep.1!!! so how was ep.2 girls?
so far so good. some scenes with vicky and nott. apparently he gave her mouth to mouth and she's mad about it. aff starts working as ken's assistant. not as much crying in this one...but then again it's not over yet.

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
so far so good. some scenes with vicky and nott. apparently he gave her mouth to mouth and she's mad about it. aff starts working as ken's assistant. not as much crying in this one...but then again it's not over yet.
awww ok, thanks for the update diana :D

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh mannn ken is hot and all but DUDE SHOULD NOT SING! SERIOUSLY lol especially that song..lol you can tell he's trying hit the high note but it just ain't happening.

choo

sarNie Adult
ahha!!they had a part of Ken singing!??lol i can'twait..

aish i was watching it then the part where they were in the coffeeshop talking (3 of them) it stopped and never worked again>:mad: ) boo...
thanks for all the updates girls!

tinah

sarNie Coma
So far so good on epi 1. Love Aof's voice and song!

Anyhow, don't tell me Aff might die in this lakorn. She definitely has a health problem, probably brain cancer of some sort since she had to rush to America and didn't tell Ken. So my guess is she kept it a secret from him so that he can follow his dream to become a star and not have to worry about taking care of her. Ken as always is so HOT to look at. From the look of teasers it's clear to say that Vicki and Nott will get each other.

Can't wait to see more epi!

hey kayla! :D

well, according to the summary aff will become crazy. i would of assume she will die at the end. everytime i see aff cry my heart ache cuz it look like she will pass out.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
well, according to the summary aff will become crazy. i would of assume she will die at the end. everytime i see aff cry my heart ache cuz it look like she will pass out.
She ends up being crazy. Wah ahahahaha!

I only began the first 10 minutes of the first episode =(

cutepeung

sarNie Egg
She ends up being crazy. Wah ahahahaha!

I only began the first 10 minutes of the first episode =(
She didn't being crazy ,just heart disease,maybe she want to give a baby to VIC,so will to be at risk!but it is said that jai rao will happy ending

episode2 so far so good,it really touch me :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
who want to identify Ken's 6 packs :p

Credit: pantip
Maybe you can see it when he sucks it in...that's what the guys at 3 Num 3 Mum said to Bie, that during his concert, when he unbuttons his shirt, all you see is his six pack...but I looked closely and didn't see any...but I saw a picture of him from his concert, and I saw his six pack...only when he was sucking his stomach in...kinda funny

I totally understand what you mean about finding flaws in lakorns...sorry for sounding like a teacher...I do that all the time, especially recently during Hua Jai Sila...but I guess it's cuz I've waited so long to watch this, and in my head, it's perfect...even though it isn't and won't be...

So critique all you want...I'd probably join in eventually...and maybe since Aof's song was such a hit in SB, they thought this one would make it big too...they just jump started it a little too early...Cuz for Joot Aun...they played that a lot during Ken scenes, but it worked out really well, I never got tired of it...and maybe they thought that this song would have that same effect. Sadly, the music to anything you watch can either make or break a scene...The music is a big part of any series...I kind of dissect shows for fun, because I want to be a screenwriter...and you have to pick the right song for the right moment...The only difference between a lakorn and an American tv show is that a lakorn has only 2 songs, 3 at most to play during the whole thing...while American tv shows play 3-4 songs per episode...So I guess the Thai have very little to work with.