Jai Rao(Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh they had opening credits for today's eps? i'm gon go try find it
yes they did its really good. the screen caps of aff and ken are from the opening.
i've been meaning to ask you whose on your banner? its disturbing yet i cant take my eyes off of it lmfao! those are some moves! lmao

CECI THAT BEACH LOOKS SO NICE!
i havent been to the beach in 3 months..i miss it so much!

awwww nott is such a sweety man too bad i dont want aff with him lol even if there was no ken lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The lyrics to Aof and Beaus song is so touching, I love it! And I just heard Ken's songgg!! I TOTALLY LOVE IT, I fell in love with Kens song already. I keep watching the ending credits over and over. I can't wait to actually own the song, lol! I want to hear Affs line also!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gjXBrZ387M
omfg, Ken's singing voice is so hot! not what i was expecting..i don't know what i was expecting but damn, i want the version that he sings with Aff!

>< wow, i'm gonna prepare myself for the Jerk Ken...this'll be like SB, he was badass! REVENGE...
but i guess she did break his heart and now...she shows up like...like she CAN make everything right again...which i know she can! ;)

lol, he was wearing a shirt with lipstick prints!

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
"dieow gon" man thats the best line i've heard ken say since ep 1 hahahaha
my heart melted when he said that :spin: i know thats not a sweet line but to me its like WAAAAAA dieow for real? hahahaha :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
yes they did its really good. the screen caps of aff and ken are from the opening.
i've been meaning to ask you whose on your banner? its disturbing yet i cant take my eyes off of it lmfao! those are some moves! lmao

CECI THAT BEACH LOOKS SO NICE!
i havent been to the beach in 3 months..i miss it so much!

awwww nott is such a sweety man too bad i dont want aff with him lol even if there was no ken lol
it's Aof, the singer ja.

omfg, Ken's singing voice is so hot! not what i was expecting..i don't know what i was expecting but damn, i want the version that he sings with Aff!

>< wow, i'm gonna prepare myself for the Jerk Ken...this'll be like SB, he was badass! REVENGE...
but i guess she did break his heart and now...she shows up like...like she CAN make everything right again...which i know she can! ;)

lol, he was wearing a shirt with lipstick prints!
^someone's gone missing, giving him kisses. or noi's putting her watermark on him to let the fans know .. BACK OFF :lol: kidding.

he didn't sing in here. that was Boy's version.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
finally i've gotten to the part where it froze on me this morning aaahhh super duper excited! i see her dragging her expensive luggage hahaha
waaaa and he just took it from her heheheheh :blush: :yahoo:
hahahaha i cant help but smile @ what he said to her about the room hehehehehe

hahahahaha natalie just ansered her own question hahahaha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
hm, is there a lot of criticizing for JR? sorry, i'm like 15 pages behind - no surprise...

i love aof/beau song, but yeah...using the same lines was the biggest thing i noticed...it didn't annoy me, really...i just thought it might have been more effect to use another line from the song....since the whole song is so profound and sad anyways, and real beautiful...but other than that i love that the song is on..plus like said before - the beginning was like...whoa, emotion overdrive. NOT in a BAD way, i'm agreeing with the prior comments, a LOT of sadness and anger was there when they met again..they can't just let those moments play silently...i really do think producers(?) do very well with choosing ost tracks and the songs in JR are fabulous for the pain that is going on.

uh...nope. haha, to me, JR is like, hitting it off inside my head and it's just gonna get better and better! XD i'm anticipating Vic's revenge, Aoey's suffering, jealousy, the works, and of course, Ken's tears cuz when Ken cries, it's perfect. :wub: or maybe i'm saying the way he portrays his pain is perfect. i've been in love with Ken's tears since OR...lol

ice_creamgirl04 - what's that mean, "wait" ??

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOOOL. that's clever. count me in!!! B)

so there's like no versions of just Aof or just Beau singing? don't get me wrong, i love the duet but there's also something just heavenly about their voices singing separately...

opening creds? closing creds? are they on yt????

THANKS FOR ALL THE PICTURES!
da only released version of da song is just da duet. they played just aof singing in eps 1 though toward da end of da eps

lol cecilia answered for u lol what's in my sig is only part of da whole thing LOL somebody else asked me who it was and i was like u can't take a guess? and she goes ohhh yea who else would do such a thing LOL

danana82

sarNie Egg
Arghhh! Every time I refresh there's a new page or even 2....I'm trying to keep up. So I am really bummed that we have to wait 6 days for the next epi. I guess I'll be running marathons on part 1 and 2 until next week. Lol.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
aof as in the singer who is singing the opening of jai rao and who sung the opening of sawan bieng? HOLY OH MY! hahaha

man i love the look nott threw @ vicki when he turned to leave hahahahaha

diana i'll be running that marathon with you :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
that bottle water on kens table reminds me of the thai commerical for diamond water or was it crystal water? one of those
with the hot guy walking and the girls turn too look but then a car drives by and water splahes all over him and the girls kind of laugh but then he pulls out his diamound/crystal water and starts drinking and after that he takes off his shirt and the girls are like waaa and then another car drives by and splashes him agan hahahahahah

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
OH MY! I CANT BELIEVE THATS HIM!
that throws me off now. i dont think his emotional voice will get me emotional now.
when i hear it, it will just remind me of your banner and then i'll just bust out laughing :loool:
i guess it would have been better for me not to know...too late now :loool:

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
hahahahaha i have to say right now my fav couple is vicki and nott. theyre so funny damn vicki i love how she takes off her dior shades and says "look look look who i am" hahahahahahaha
and nott just replies in this low calm ass tone hahahaahahahahahaha :loool:
thats my fav part so far :loool:

holy shit he did not just do that :loool:
i was thinking looks like he's going to take off his shirt..watch vicki is going to turn around and see him in tank and scream.
but hell no that did not happen hahahahahaa

waa theres even commercials in this ep lol

"wow, wow wow wow" :loool:
"mao to mao" hahahahahaa

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahaaaa. will it really have dat much affect? lol i seen da crazy things he's done and his voice still gets to me lol u won't have a problem either haha. it's when he stops singing dat ur reminded dat he's a crazy ass lol

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
why? .. Rain have a VERY low voice :p .. i love man with deep voice .. so sexy -- in a way .. LOl
i don't know... :lol: i'm just scared of guys with deep voices... i know... i'm weird... :lol: I love Rain's voice though... it melts my heart... :wub:

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWW that photog guy is cuddling with natalie EEEEWWWWWWWWW HE'S SO SUPER OLD FOR HER! EWWWWWW
agree!! the guy is soooooo old!! he can be her dad or even her granddad!! EEEEEWWWWWW

pze

sarNie Adult
im loving this lakorn...u girls r so quick i feel like im always behind in pages...lolz....but its all good....

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i really like this hair style cut..i think i'm going to cut my hair like this. i've been waiting unitl i saw something cute. this will be my new look for the new year.
aff almost looks like vicki with the wig on

he broke another pair of glasses! dang.
i'm thinking people arent going to want him to act for them cause he's so tempermental and then affs going to be the one to get him to be all nice again.