Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man, I just went up north for the Lift & Oil concert for two days, and you ladies have gone on for so many pages...Trying to catch up here, and still haven't finished watching the clips wishbone subbed

Diamend, I knew you were Khmer when I found out you were pich04 on Youtube...cuz I was commenting on your videos and stuff...sure coulda used your Thai comprehension at that concert...and Aof is a good crier/actor...his videos are so sad, especially Tarng... with Donut, and I saw that Ploy one too...He was really good in Thee Trakoon Song
oh for real? are u khmer too? deres thai guys named pich LOL but it's pronounced like pitch. i was like ew... lol aof had practice acting since he was little. he was a good boy in front of adults but behind their backs he ran wild LOL jao leh for real lol

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
Umm, just finished reading Lyn's blog for the ending of episode 2...it's so good! I can't wait to understand the dialogue though. But it's still good to be able to understand at least some gist of the episode that way I didn't to plug in wrong assumptions because of my inability to understand Thai! Vic is just so unreasonably cute!!! He got mad at Aoey for making him wait and it totally distracted his whole day. Hahaha. It's sooooo cuteeeeeeeee that he doesn't like to wait for her..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i understand dat he's mad and all but dat was still wrong of him but u know dis whole lakorn is kinda wack lol she left da country w/o tellin him so yea he has da right to be mad. it's not doing so well in ratings too probably cause thai people can't stand it lol actually yea they can't stand it cause i read lots of comments bout dis lakorn lol sall good at least they gave it a try

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i understand dat he's mad and all but dat was still wrong of him but u know dis whole lakorn is kinda wack lol she left da country w/o tellin him so yea he has da right to be mad. it's not doing so well in ratings too probably cause thai people can't stand it lol actually yea they can't stand it cause i read lots of comments bout dis lakorn lol sall good at least they gave it a try

cuz it ain't a thai drama...it's a K-Drama :loool:

but most fans from outside of thailand is loving it... :wub: ...plus it's only been 2 episodes.. :ph34r:

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
hey mongstaness....
u know when we were talking about the ending theme song???
in episode 1, it wasn't p'ken singing the ending theme song but i think it was boy peacemaker but in episode 2, it was p'ken singing the ending theme song... hahahaha... i just finished watching episode 2 and i noticed it wasn't boy peacemaker this time.. it was actually p'ken..
he doesn't sound so bad...
lol..yea i kinda figured out it wasnt ken in the first ep..lol n everyone in here told me it wasnt him

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
cuz it ain't a thai drama...it's a K-Drama :loool:

but most fans from outside of thailand is loving it... :wub: ...plus it's only been 2 episodes.. :ph34r:
i know. lots of people were complaining how it was too korean. i don't hate it so i'll just keep watchin lol i like nott (tee rak lol) dats what's keepin me in here LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
somebody said dat they like nott but they can't stand da way he says his Ss so they haven't been able to finish a a lakorn he's in lol he does kinda say his Ss weird but it don't annoy me like dat.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
gosh... for now.. i'm siding with Vic!!! the hurt he must have gone through... i can't even imagine... of course we don't know for sure why Aoey left him unexpectedly 8 years ago... but i'm still siding with Vic...

watching eppie 1 and 2... i would want to take revenge on Aoey too if i was Vic... and her being all loving and touchy with Nott's character... I WOULD BE FREAKING PISSED AND JEALOUS AND HURT IF I WAS VIC!!!

all i have to say is that this lakorn is making me freaking moody!!! one minute... i'm smiling..then the next... i want to kill someone!....ok...i gotta go watch something happy...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know. lots of people were complaining how it was too korean. i don't hate it so i'll just keep watchin lol i like nott (tee rak lol) dats what's keepin me in here LOL
^haha. i like Aff, that's what keep me going too :clap:
i guess thai ppl dun like change...well we know they wouldn't have voted for Obama lol :lol:

diamend u're here for "Tee Rak"..and Ceci is here for "Aff" and i'm here for "P'Pat" the gay guy totallie love him :lol: ...but also Ken too cuz he's my number 1..and i want as much of him as i can get b4 Mrs. Theeradeth drags him back home :lmao: and Khunatum takes him away from me...i mean us... -_-

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
WAT???? she already got to ep 2? omg! i wanna watch it with subs! gonna do that rite now!
Yes, she's subbed up to 2.5. I hope she'll finish subbing it soon cuz I want to understand the second half of episode 2 badly. And I wish the preview has a little more scenes. Oh, man, I'll drive myself nuts trying to understand why Vic decided to kiss Melanee so suddenly! >___<

in what way is this series like korean? explain?
anyway, i'm enjoying this...so... :p and I couldn't find a reason for it to be k-drama like at all so...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh... for now.. i'm siding with Vic!!! the hurt he must have gone through... i can't even imagine... of course we don't know for sure why Aoey left him unexpectedly 8 years ago... but i'm still siding with Vic...

watching eppie 1 and 2... i would want to take revenge on Aoey too if i was Vic... and her being all loving and touchy with Nott's character... I WOULD BE FREAKING PISSED AND JEALOUS AND HURT IF I WAS VIC!!!

all i have to say is that this lakorn is making me freaking moody!!! one minute... i'm smiling..then the next... i want to kill someone!....ok...i gotta go watch something happy...
lol..emotionally draining huh?

someting tat get's me piss about Aff's character is tat she says one thing..then changes to say another...like w/ ken she was like...i love u..still feels the same way for you...right now..right tis second..blah blah blah u're the most important person to me..then she tells "Tee Ruk"...i mean P'Lak...it's impossible for vic and i to be together anymore..and plus i have you....annoying <_< but i'll forgive her cuz she's so freaking damn adorable! same goes for Ken tat's why i can neva hate him :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, she's subbed up to 2.5. I hope she'll finish subbing it soon cuz I want to understand the second half of episode 2 badly. And I wish the preview has a little more scenes. Oh, man, I'll drive myself nuts trying to understand why Vic decided to kiss Melanee so suddenly! >___<

in what way is this series like korean? explain?
anyway, i'm enjoying this...so... :p and I couldn't find a reason for it to be k-drama like at all so...

oh juz the whole melodrama theme...and the possibly tragic ending..cuz thai lakorns are "SUPPOSE" to have a happie ending <_<

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
lol..emotionally draining huh?

someting tat get's me piss about Aff's character is tat she says one thing..then changes to say another...like w/ ken she was like...i love u..still feels the same way for you...right now..right tis second..blah blah blah u're the most important person to me..then she tells "Tee Ruk"...i mean P'Lak...it's impossible for vic and i to be together anymore..and plus i have you....annoying <_< but i'll forgive her cuz she's so freaking damn adorable! same goes for Ken tat's why i can neva hate him :D
I just couldn't understand Lak & Aoey's relationship. I mean, we know that they're fiancees or whatever. But if that was my fiancee, I'm not gonna be that nice to give that person away so easily.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
it true that it leaning toward k-drama just how duang jai patiharn was and it didnt do great also (it did good not great) thai fans didnt like the koreanish of it ( i mean thai fan in the country)

sunshine4ever

sarNie Egg
wow, just cuz a lakorn might has a sad ending and everyone defines it as a k-drama? lol. anyway, i think this series is very JLR & SB oriented..well...it's a different type of revenge...are JLR & SB like K-drama too?

anyway, I don't watch K-dramas anymore so I don't know what are the differences between the two.. I just watch whatever's good out there and I think this series is so far darn good. :)

this is the second time I saw Ken acting a character that has emotional problems and has problem with expressing how he feels...though I have to say that the previous Vic that Aeoy once knew was so much cuter and nicer compared to the current Vic....but anyway the current Vic isn't any less than he was used to be. he was just mad at her because she disappeared and suddenly appeared without any specific reason. i understand his frustration! :)

umm..okay..i need to go now too..it's almost 2 am here LOL..i'm so glad i read the summary from Lyn's blog...WOOT WOOT...I can't wait for episode 3...hopefully Lyn will write the summary just as fast ^^ cuz I'm dying to know what happened next..hee