Jai Rao(Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
what will happen according to thairath storyline.
he is going to go after aff when she is at the airport to go to america. he runs into the airport frantically looking for her and once he does he drags her to his car and drives off. he drives around aimlessly until he decide to take her to an island where he has a house.
here is the link if you want to read the story. http://variety.mcot.net/inside_novel_type.php?novell_type=74
Thank you TWINKY, you're saving the day again.
i so can't wait to see this part ..

the lakorn is progressing as each part pass by, it's getting addicting as well (for me)
i'm glad, the R didn't happen *phew*

Awww, ceci, why'd you say that? By the way, you're such a Aum & Aff devoted fan. I bow down to you. It's really late now and you're trying to upload the HQ for Ateam members. Thank you dear, have a wonderful night.

I'm going to sleep now. So tired. I need to wake up tomorrow to shop and I have stuffs to do that I was a bum not to do. lol. I wish time goes slower because I have something important due Monday, but time goes fast so I can watch episode 7 of this series.
Why? i have a feeling that it's not going to be a happy ending --- and with how things are looking atm, Aoey seem to not want to let Lak go b/c she pity him so much, so i'm afraid, if she choose, she might fly to his side out of pity and debt and i don't want to see this, i rather have her die b/c her HEART seem to belong to VIC only, and only Vic can have it too.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha...kuv lub niag computer quav dev die lawm na. Chim kuv lub heart heev li os.

I still come in here everyday on my phone, but it takes forever to type and post from my phone so I just don't bother. But, I am up to date and reading everyone's comments.

My gosh...I can't get over it. Is it just me or Aff looks extremely seXXY in men clothing. I have the hots for this girl.
luag laug...ehehehe...wb sau ntawv hmoob and english mas funnie dhau lawm oss....

well i'm glad u're back...ehehe... :lol: ..u can have Aff..i like Ken in his own PJ...mmmmmm -_-

okay, after today episode ..
i want a sad ending if Vic were to marry Mennie.
i want Aoey to die then :( --- make my heart BROKEN ^^
totally...i've alwaised wanted a sad ending from day 1 -_- ...i need a heart-broken lakorn..it's been a while since i've seen tragic lakorn... :spin:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw dat scene where he's taking care of her in her room was really sad. her watch is nice

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
LooooooooooooOolll! I can't wait for Episode07 when VIC kinaps our AOEY, Lmaoo I was wondering how that bed scene happened, Teehee!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omggg! In episode04. When AOEY took off her ring for VIC... Gosh I was just so shocked and thought to myself "Whyy did she just do that?!" Grr. VIC is soooo Childish at times ><

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
*credits PANTIP & ATEAM forum

lol.. look at VIC! he is so happy in this picture when our AOEY is sooo sick :( :p

:(

this behidn the scene pic is super superrrrrrr CUTEEE foreals! look at them :wub: <3<3<3

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
*credits PANTIP & ATEAM forum

lol.. look at VIC! he is so happy in this picture when our AOEY is sooo sick :( :p

:(

this behidn the scene pic is super superrrrrrr CUTEEE foreals! look at them :wub: <3<3<3
lol...i love the peace sign one..lol he's all smiley wen she's sick..and tat beach picha is so adorable...BLUSH :blush:

asian and their peace sign, ken is too cute thanks for posting the pics
what can I say...we Asians are peaceful -_-

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
okay before i go to bed... i must say that i just LOVELOVEEEEEEEE the way ken and aff look at each other.. gosh it just makes me blush and all tearyyy! and the way ken kisses aff... it melts my heart definitleyyy! i'm in LOVEEEEEEEE :wub: lol. and the way ken holds her hands makes me have butterflies in my stomache! goshhh! :wub: alright off to bed now.. haha. i keep rewatching episode06 over and over!!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
i wonder when will vic find out about aey's illness...i thought before this lakorn came out and i've readed the summary and it says he will find out while searching for her which is should happen in ep 6 but none of that happen yet....it will be so sad when vic find out...

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
I think we can fill a bottle up with Aff tears in this lakorn. She's really getting good at crying. Can't wait for eps 7, I'm getting so impatient. I wonder how it will end, hopefully not sad.