Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
for polls? yea it is. i need a new laptop too. it sound like a damn motorboat lol
LOL. at least you got one Diamend, i don't even have one. I use my sister's. LOL but something's wrong with her internet connection so it's pretty much useless. :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I use to be able to steal other people's internet connection :lol: but then all of the sudden i couldn't even connect to the internet! <_< I don't know her laptop is all screwed up. her speakers don't even work, well it does but only if you close the lap top a bit. LOL. How ghetto is that?!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO sound like my friend's laptop. sometimes da screen goes funked up and she has to close it a little to let it work again lol i'm almost done w/ eps 5 finally.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Im so lazy to watch lakorns now! I keep trying to catch up on this but like i keep getting distracted lol and its funny too because before i got my internet back im all like beeshing and groaning about how i dont have net to watch this online instead of waiting for the disc at the video store lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Im so lazy to watch lakorns now! I keep trying to catch up on this but like i keep getting distracted lol and its funny too because before i got my internet back im all like beeshing and groaning about how i dont have net to watch this online instead of waiting for the disc at the video store lol
LOL. so true Tina! But i like watching the DVD version vs. the internet/youtube version. The quality is so much better! plus, I can't sit in front of the computer all day, i get all tired & my eyes start to hurt. haha.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh i finally finished eps 5. i wanna stab wic. he such a ass
juz wait for ep. 6 you'll want to stab him even more...

i know i did :arrg: ..thanx to Lyn's translation of his insult..i can't believe he said tat *mouth-dropped* tat's one of the most insulting things i have ever heard a pra'ek said to a nang'ek...prettie disturbing to tink about 2 :unsure:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oy! Noy i was wondering where u were..i was like i know she wouldn't ditch a Ken lakorn :lol:
Kashie kashie love lovee! :kiss: How are you lovee?! You know I can never ditch Ken's lakorn. I just don't have fast internet connection to be watching it on YT. :lol: so I gotta wait to rent it hehe. I've only watched the 1st 15 minutes of episode 1. gosh, it's sad already! Ken's english is wow... :wub:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LMAO. Oh Diamend... that's what lakorns do to you, it gets you mad!! :lol: Just when things seem to going well... BAM it hits you & next thing you know, you're screaming, cursing at the tv & just plain pissed off. :lol:

There's not a single lakorn that i've watch that has satisfied my every needs. :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i watch lakorn to be entertained not to get mad lol rao mai yaak ja ton lol i do wanna continue dis lakorn though. i'll just keep thinkin dat dis is only a lakorn so i can take it more lightly lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i watch lakorn to be entertained not to get mad lol rao mai yaak ja ton lol i do wanna continue dis lakorn though. i'll just keep thinkin dat dis is only a lakorn so i can take it more lightly lol
Awwe... it's okay Diamend. That's how was with this lakorn at first. I wasn't gonna watch it because of the whole sad ending thing, but since ken is the pra'ek i just have to watch it. Ken's just so hot when he's pissed off. hahah.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't care bout sad or happy endings lol as long as it aint boring or somebody don't piss me off cause of their acting then i'm fine. i am gettin annoyed of may's acting though. she supposed to act like a hi-so from america but her fake accent is stupid lol