Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
OFF-SCENE

( Brief )

After long painful episodes , here comes some romantic episodes when P’Vic and Eei are together in private island , they come to understanding and become one .
It’s a romantic scene , but the actress was quite stressful , because she had to express a sad , love and worried feeling at the same time, and most important was that she was going to be kissed in this scene . They went through rehearsals over and over . Until Ken teased Aff , “ Are you anxious that you might forget dialogue or afraid to be real kissed ? ” , ahhh , it was a good one that made Aff laugh and embarrassed at the same time .

Watch this unforgettable romantic scene on 11-Dec., 8.30 pm , Channel 3 .

Translated by idolism_aff @ilovetaksaorn
CECI, Does this mean their is gonna be a REAL KISS in here then? Wow. Goodies :wub: lol.
I just DL todays eppy! I'll come back later w/ my review. lol. I can't wait for tomorrows eppy as well :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^I'm just mad that it's so dark...I could barely enjoy those sweet hugging scenes...sneaky Ken...but man, seeing the previews, still so much drama ahead...
cuz Aoey gets back and for some reason decides to go back to America, right?

Diamend, is that clip of Aof imitating Ice's I See U on Youtube?
lol it's here now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwQuZ120uc...re=channel_page credit apsapns@youtube.com

i watched it so many times last night LOL it was more entertaining than i thought it would be haha. dere was dancing for cash too :loool: and what he chugged down in dat glass aint milk lol

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
okay then, when you open the wm recorder, you will need to change the setting size to 4000 MB to have it recorder longer than the set size.

unless, you got it figure out .. otherwise, i'm heading out to class, i will come back and try to help you work on recording live streaming clip later.
its set at 4000 MB. every time i tried to record, it takes a while for the recorder to connect and when it does this window pops up..."URL error or cannot locate URL"..then i tried to copy and paste the URL then another window pops up ..."unable to read .64"

thanks Cecilia! have fun in class.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
live performance of da theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvxNwatiXeQ credit: ampmean@youtube

in da beginning he was tryin to get da music people to play a lil slower but they aint get it so he said "p' a lil slower" lol

oh wow wednesday is only tomorrow. i hope tomorrow's eps is as good as it has been lately

Thanks for sharing the song live P'Diamend.
Were they saying P'Vick and N'Aoey in the beginning? I'm not sure it sounded like that but then it kind of didn't lol.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I'm loving all the sweet scenes with Vic/Aoey. When they're sweet they're really sweet. :D I don't want anymore angst though, those parts ain't so good or interesting to me when it goes on for too long and Aoey would be so cruel if she were to leave Vic again without telling him anything.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing the song live P'Diamend.
Were they saying P'Vick and N'Aoey in the beginning? I'm not sure it sounded like that but then it kind of didn't lol.
yea da girls were screaming p'wic and p'ken and some weirdo yelled out n'uey LOL

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
yea da girls were screaming p'wic and p'ken and some weirdo yelled out n'uey LOL
Haha yeah I heard the girls but I wasn't sure then I heard that guy I was like WHAT?! Weirdo lol. Cause hes all yelling all loud lol.

Iya

sarNie Adult
anyone here ever wonders that Jai Rao is so much like the relationship between the main
guy and his first girlfriend in the Korean Drama, My Love-ly Kim Sam Soon?

here's the summary of their relationship...

they love each other, dated for along time, then she left him without an explanation for 3 (i think) years, then she same back (with another man whom is her best friend0, but still tries to get back with him, he refused and hated her, then found out that she left because she had cancer and it was the reason why she left without telling him and the man she came back with is her doctor, and then they got back together.

unfortunately, in that serie, he didn't ended up with her because he fell in love with another woman later on.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude!!! That was hilarious!!! Aof was really really good!!! I didn't know that it was a Peck Aof Ice concert!!! I miss Ice...but that was right on.
LOL dats y people ask him to do impressions when he go on talk shows and all dat lol did u watch da whole thing? da musicians played da song differently so dere was a lil confusion but then again it coulda been da alcohol kickin in lol

cecilia

Staff member
its set at 4000 MB. every time i tried to record, it takes a while for the recorder to connect and when it does this window pops up..."URL error or cannot locate URL"..then i tried to copy and paste the URL then another window pops up ..."unable to read .64"

thanks Cecilia! have fun in class.
okay, check your MODE PRO by pressing the button and check to see if you have any port in there ..
if not, check on PROXY MODE then hit okay. this should help .. what about wmv record testing? .. does it work

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Cecilia - I did all that. It still won't record. WM Recorder Message: Invalid URL or no URL provided. Enter the URL in the URL window. :(

I just found out that its not just me. user: lakorn watcher is having problems too.

cecilia

Staff member
maybe it's an invalid url .. have you try recording it from maxtv site ?
make sure you open the program before you open the streaming site .. alot of time, it work better this way.
sometime, it take quite awhile for the program to catch the url --

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah, when I saw Aof chug that cup, I was thinking that with all the energy he has, maybe he shouldn't be drinking...that's like the energizer bunny on crack...he's so goofy though

cecilia

Staff member
Yeah, when I saw Aof chug that cup, I was thinking that with all the energy he has, maybe he shouldn't be drinking...that's like the energizer bunny on crack...he's so goofy though
:loool: energizer on crack .. Aof always look like that with his nonstop teasing and goofy attitude lOL

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
maybe it's an invalid url .. have you try recording it from maxtv site ?
make sure you open the program before you open the streaming site .. alot of time, it work better this way.
sometime, it take quite awhile for the program to catch the url --
yep! it would start recording and then it would stop...CANCELLED DL

cecilia

Staff member
^probably that you did not patch it right ..
it could just be a trial version b/c they only allow you a certain amount of size ..
that's what happen to me too but later on, i re-installed and patch everything correctly.

just keep in mind when you uninstall, make sure you delete the folder off of your c: drive too ..
then install again and hopefully you get to patch it right this time by following the tutorial in the wm topic thread.
aside from that, i don't' know what else to suggest either :(

cecilia

Staff member
anyone here ever wonders that Jai Rao is so much like the relationship between the main
guy and his first girlfriend in the Korean Drama, My Love-ly Kim Sam Soon?

here's the summary of their relationship...

they love each other, dated for along time, then she left him without an explanation for 3 (i think) years, then she same back (with another man whom is her best friend0, but still tries to get back with him, he refused and hated her, then found out that she left because she had cancer and it was the reason why she left without telling him and the man she came back with is her doctor, and then they got back together.

unfortunately, in that serie, he didn't ended up with her because he fell in love with another woman later on.
it was mention and commented by some Thai columnists too ..
but since the lakorn is an adaptation from the book, i won't complain much.
i do agree that it does have some of those Korean aspects in it but that doesn't mean, it's a rip off also.