Jai Rao(Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm glad it's not as tragic as Korean dramas...not with my Ken and Aff...I'm not having no stinkin' sad ending...she better heal miraculously at the very end or something...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, when I saw Aof chug that cup, I was thinking that with all the energy he has, maybe he shouldn't be drinking...that's like the energizer bunny on crack...he's so goofy though
:loool: energizer on crack .. Aof always look like that with his nonstop teasing and goofy attitude lOL
:loool: :loool: energizer bunny on crack LMAO he's always like dat lol w/ or w/o alcohol haha. where's moh? she'd die laughing watchin dat clip LOL she wanna keep on thinkin dat he's in depression like how he is in his mvs LOL deres another clip he danced again cause ice told him to demonstrate and peck was like ice's moves are better and ice goes crazy i can't do dat then aof goes aint nobody more energetic than me LOL

i only saw half of eps 9 cause i wanna sleep soon lol but oh my garsh lift. he's a gooood actor

cecilia

Staff member
^was it moh. i thought it was So who mentioned that lOl oops :blush:

okay, it's late in wisconsin, i'm heading out ..
i hope to see you gals tomorrow ..

So, did you catch up yet? ..
hope to see you tomorrow morning too ^^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^No Ceci, it was me that mentioned the energizer bunny on crack...Diamend was asking where Moh was, cuz she would find that Ice impression by Aof funny...I sure did catch up...thanks for the clips...since I can't stream it, I'll be watching it after you've uploaded

I know...where does he get all that energy from anyways? It is such an extreme...in his MVs, he looks like he's ready to die, but in real life, he looks like he can never die, cuz his battery power never seems to run out...Aof is quite the paradox...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG whiteflakes now that you mention it, yes i do remember it like my lovely kim sam soon...except i really really hated that girl, and in there shes the n'rai lol

good thing p'ek didnt get her..but not in jai rao..after seeing the cute family beach scene that for sure she aint gonna die..shoot she better not! <_<

man i got frustrated again this morning trying to watch it live..i thought i was being smart when i decided to clean my program so i can dl more junk into my comp..but then in the processed i somehow deleted my window player whatever version it was and it totally wipe out the flash player mode or something or atleast i cant use that flash player to play the lakorn anymore ..and so this morning i woke up at 520 trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with my player before jai rao air..took me like 30 mins to figure it out.and i had already missed 40 mins of the epi (i had to dl the window media player 11 again)..finally i got to watch it..but by then i was already super sleepy and in bout 45 mins i had to get up to get ready for work..it was such a pain in the arse...but tonight i mean early in the AM i am gonna finally get to watch it without the buffering and lags..thank god.. it miraculously worked again. :) Just as i was bout to give up and go back to sleep :mellow:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ps anyone try singing the themesong yet...lol the one by aof was freaking hard to sing..

shoot i think this is what is gonna be stuck in my head for who knows long now..i will be humming it and all :p

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^was it moh. i thought it was So who mentioned that lOl oops :blush:

okay, it's late in wisconsin, i'm heading out ..
i hope to see you gals tomorrow ..

So, did you catch up yet? ..
hope to see you tomorrow morning too ^^
no i didn't catch up i left off right in da middle lol i'll catch up tomorrow. it's almost 3.30 here i'm gon sleep perdy soon. i aint gettin up early to catch it live. i don't wake up early for nothin lol unless i have to work lol if it's for money then YES i'll get up haha

^No Ceci, it was me that mentioned the energizer bunny on crack...Diamend was asking where Moh was, cuz she would find that Ice impression by Aof funny...I sure did catch up...thanks for the clips...since I can't stream it, I'll be watching it after you've uploaded

I know...where does he get all that energy from anyways? It is such an extreme...in his MVs, he looks like he's ready to die, but in real life, he looks like he can never die, cuz his battery power never seems to run out...Aof is quite the paradox...
u know he was told to calm down b4 LOL he don't listen though haha

ps anyone try singing the themesong yet...lol the one by aof was freaking hard to sing..

shoot i think this is what is gonna be stuck in my head for who knows long now..i will be humming it and all :p
is dere a version of just beau? i know deres a version of just aof. it might be easier to sing along when listening to just one of dem sing lol aof's songs are hard to sing along to though. beau's voice is too high for me to follow lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks diamend i will go search for beau's version if there is one..and one for aof too..since the one i tried to sing from was from their duet. the other song by boy was easier to sing but i love both song ^_^ yea im gonna call it a night too if i wanna wake up to watch it without geting sleepy in the process...

gonna try to get some beauty sleep otherwise i will feel like a beast in the AM..lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, that song...I sing both parts, I don't even care...I go all normal for Aof, but high for Beau...I thought I'd be sick of it by now, but I'm not...is it strange that the more it plays as the lakorn progresses, the more I like it? That Boy one too...but I don't have that on my mp3 player...couldn't find a good download of it.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol wth..its like 1am and youre still cleaning???

the song of boy from ateam site was good quality someone uploaded on the other page, did you get it So? if not i can upload it to mega!...btw i said i was going bed like 20 mins ago but im still lingering around lol..ok i should head to bed now..gn all

hmmm So..regardless of whether you need it or not i finish uploading it..but my computer hecka lag big time...

heres the mega link of boy peacemaker song http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T333FQBP

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
muahaha. ..
baby has been created in today episode
:p
OMG! really?! what episode is that? I'm still stuck on ep 4... waiting for the subs... but I'll probably watch that baby-making episode without the subs... action speaks louder than words... :rolleyes:

honda

sarNie Hatchling
See this is why I love seeing Ken being paired up with Janie or Ann T. they offer the real thing and none of that camera work.

I guess I' sick that way. But I still love this lakorn.

cecilia

Staff member
See this is why I love seeing Ken being paired up with Janie or Ann T. they offer the real thing and none of that camera work.

I guess I' sick that way. But I still love this lakorn.
lol .. it doesn't matter to me .. but for AFF, she's my exception, no real kissing pls
plus, ppl respect her back so if she's not force to do it then it's alright too ^^