Jai Rao(Makers Group)

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WOW, everything is just getting soooo damn goood.

Isn't Natalie Ken's sister in the lakorn? or stepsister? She is a slut. LOL. :p

I love the sweet scene with Ken and Aff.

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
I'm glad it's not as tragic as Korean dramas...not with my Ken and Aff...I'm not having no stinkin' sad ending...she better heal miraculously at the very end or something...
I don't know, I saw behind the scene, and Aff act as she lost her mind or something. I saw that they are having a kid together. we'll just have to wait and see.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
after u dl da codecs at divx's site u can watch avi on wm player.

i don't keep up w/ news on dis lakorn lol i just watch it when it's on youtube haha. oh my garsh i just finished eps 9 and damn dat scene w/ lift and his daddy was way too dramatic. ahhhhhh he's such a ASSSSSSSSS but he aint a ass dats fun to watch. he's just a ass

I did dl the codecs...and when I save it, it shows like an internet thing, usually I'd know where I can watch the file when it shows it while I'm saving it...if you even understand that. So confusing...

Oh, you're not hardcore like me then...my bad...always reloadin' the page at ATEAMforum cuz I watch it faster than Ceci can upload it...hehe...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i aint hardcore w/ anything lol except for aof's music. when i hear he has a new song i will search da internet up and down to get da bootleg LOL dats b4 i buy da real thing lol

what internet thing are u talking about? after u dl da codec did u install it?

oh my garsh oh my garsh tee rak is soo SMART for hiring a spy to follow his wife like dat LMAO dat shiet was funny when he told her and she was crying and screaming at him. HAHAHA SA JAI JING JING WOEY

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no problem So....thanks to whoever the original person that uploaded the link.

LMAO SarN omg...its aff fever again..cracked me up so bad..and everytime i see her face i picture SarN's too..and hmmm jealousy! :lol:

man this epis got me all teared up, shy like and then the awwww like..narak jung leuy!!! hmm but the next epi seems to have alot of action going on and their moment of happiness will be cut short... :(

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
sarn's got it bad for Aff's chicken legs! :lol: too effin hilarious!

but then again, i'm looking for bulge, so what? :p

i haven't watched eps 9 or 10... stupid work. always interferring w/ lakorn watching.
now they even blocked sarnworld from my wok computer... i can't even post at work.
why bother going into work anymore if i can't slack@ss? :angry:

i'm so ready to see the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene. it's about time some :baby-scene-pop-corn: action got going... :clap: :clap:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea i used to post from work too til we got the virus thingy going on at sw..then i refrain myself from going on sw at wrk...and i have been very good..i used to be all over sw while i was at wrk..man i was that bored :p

if only there were more sweet scenes..and less crying lmao from both party..it would be really really nice...but hmm they played their roles very well.

for real though when ken and anne plays together they lip lock like theres no tomorrow lol..with aff..ugh..when they move in hella slow...you know its no real kiss..esp with both hand on the side of the cheek too...oh gosh..i can go on bout that all night long...

i forgot to mention something from So's post hmmm i guess i will recite it when i do remember...

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i accept that some actors/actresses don't do real kissing scenes, but when they do, it's so intense... i feel heated! : :drool: :tease: i LOVED the scene in February where Krit and Jieb kiss... that was INTENSE!!

no real kissing brings me out of the moment... but still, i understand it and respect those that don't do it... i just don't like it.

w/o sarnworld at work, all i can do is WORK! that's so tiring! not to mention boring! it's as if they actually expect me to accomplish something while i'm there! :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol yea i used to post from work too til we got the virus thingy going on at sw..then i refrain myself from going on sw at wrk...and i have been very good..i used to be all over sw while i was at wrk..man i was that bored :p

if only there were more sweet scenes..and less crying lmao from both party..it would be really really nice...but hmm they played their roles very well.

for real though when ken and anne plays together they lip lock like theres no tomorrow lol..with aff..ugh..when they move in hella slow...you know its no real kiss..esp with both hand on the side of the cheek too...oh gosh..i can go on bout that all night long...

i forgot to mention something from So's post hmmm i guess i will recite it when i do remember...

What did you see from my post? I say a lot in each comment don't I?

Actually...I think it's Ken and Janie that has those crazy kissing scenes...just in RNHJRJ alone...just two out of I don't remember how many.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
where did u download da divx codecs from? their site right? if u can't get it to play in wm player then u should look for a avi player. i think u can dl it for free. just do a search and it'll come up

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
w/o sarnworld at work, all i can do is WORK! that's so tiring! not to mention boring! it's as if they actually expect me to accomplish something while i'm there! :loool:

LMAO...oh boy tell me bout it! now when its slow at wrk..im actually sitting there and reading the news...in which i found that there are LOTS of stupid criminal and stupid ppl that walk among us lmao...like today...i read bout some man who handcuffed his wife to their bed...trying to be kinky?? ...somehow he lost the key and had to call 911 fro the cops to come out and uncuff her...man and now its all over the internet :lol: stupid or what??? i would have tried to be McGuiver<--spelling?! or saw off that damn piece of steel myself, dialing for help would be the last thing on my mind!

So..i still cant remember what it was that you mention that i found hilarious, i almost remember it but then it slipped out of my mind so quickly. hmm...it was prolly something bout the kissing scene..or maybe not *shrugs

annea

sarNie Adult
i actually shed some tears for today's epi. it was good and sad. love the sweet scenes bwt them.
so p'ek force himself to marry Vicky cause she save his life?
i heard that the person that is gonna die is mor luk's father?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww really ...its cause of that one evil son of his huh?? poor guy.. gosh lift is so freaking evil in there...lol he sure played his role well too..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Just watched the willing scene...and it's funny how Ken's hands start off by Aff's ears, by the time for the kiss, he moves it to cover her lips...and only in lakorns, do they not worry about morning breath...with the close proximity that they are in, if it were real, they'd die from morning breath...

Even if I had rules about kissing actors on the lips, I'd make the exception for Ken Theeradeth...but maybe that's just me.
ami, is it this comment?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^That's what I said...maybe he prefers the supporting role...but if it were up to me and I was in charge of PJJ...I'd let him get to p'ek status...I love Oil and all, but acting-wise, I think Lift is better...he's grown so much, and has gotten so many versatile roles, especially in this one...I've seen him play the bad guy before, but not this bad...not only is he evil, but he's just got issues...It's one thing for your dad to treat someone else better than you to find out that's his son...it's another thing to find out the man you thought was your dad, only has one son, and it's not you...He plays a really good twisted character...Hopefully, at Ch. 3, they'll let him be a p'ek...I'd watch, for sure...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
What the hell is wrong with me? I cried during happy happy moments. I guess I just can't believe how much this guy loves this girl. His love is so real it hurts me. I'm also very scared for them.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Do not attack me...I repeat, do not attack me! Seriously, I think Lift is super gay. His voice. His look. The way he acts. Yeah...so very gay.

But...he does have nice hair.