Jai Rao(Makers Group)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Honestly...all these fake kissing is pissing me off. Why do a kiss scene when it's a fake. I mean, it's ok if it's fake, but it looks too fake! Am I making any sense? Most importantly, why disappoint me like that! Shoot...got me all anxious.

And I am starting to really like Mennie. Gosh...she's retarded sometimes, especially when her and Lak were being chased by the bad guys. I like how she stands up for herself and not let Lak's wife insult her freely.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo yea while watchin lift's scenes i was like wow he's such a good actor. they filmed a mv for da theme song. here's a lil clip of behind the scenes. it aint much lol it's just dem 2 standing dere and singing but i hope it aint cheap like da sawan bieng mv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSp6_pZ7NA0 credit: yoo123@youtube.com

aof wrote a note to da 5live guys and said "to: bo, ikew, & louis. p'beau and i already sent in a clip of the behind the scenes of yaak mee cheewit pheua ther mv. please play it. if u don't play it, then u DIE" LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I watched that clip where Aof was dancing for money? Oh my...boy can dance. Very sexy indeed. He's got "bedroom" rhythm.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: bedroom rhythm LMAO yea he danced for cash. it turned into a money battle lol i dunno who got da most but i know ice got da least LOL

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't been on sarn for a while... where can i read the full synopsis of Jai rao.. preferably in Thai... I totally forgot the website... thank you

cecilia

Staff member
i haven't been on sarn for a while... where can i read the full synopsis of Jai rao.. preferably in Thai... I totally forgot the website... thank you
there's another site .. something about lakorn synopsis, they will have word to words
otherwise, you can always try mcot page too .. they have thai spoiler as well as tv3 site
the only addy i kept is the official tv3 site: http://www.thaitv3.com/ch3/drama/sub.php?drama_id=33

Diamend...you missed it?!!! Even Lynn had the pics posted up on her blog...cuz it was the big day.

Can someone help me? How can I watch an .avi file? I try to watch it on VLC, but it doesn't work, so I'm trying to figure it out for my sister...I have the DivX stuff...but I don't know what else to do.
:loool: he always make funny comments ..
watch or die --- that makes me laugh each time i hear it ^^

oo yea while watchin lift's scenes i was like wow he's such a good actor. they filmed a mv for da theme song. here's a lil clip of behind the scenes. it aint much lol it's just dem 2 standing dere and singing but i hope it aint cheap like da sawan bieng mv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSp6_pZ7NA0 credit: yoo123@youtube.com

aof wrote a note to da 5live guys and said "to: bo, ikew, & louis. p'beau and i already sent in a clip of the behind the scenes of yaak mee cheewit pheua ther mv. please play it. if u don't play it, then u DIE" LOL
did your avi file play or no?
if not, you probably need to install more codec ..
i suggest, install

ac3filter and stormcodec

then download GOMPLAYER to play it .. it will run much, much smoother in GOMPLAYER.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL he stupid. he used to call up da radio stations and make his dj buddies play his songs LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Do not attack me...I repeat, do not attack me! Seriously, I think Lift is super gay. His voice. His look. The way he acts. Yeah...so very gay.

But...he does have nice hair.
Wow...SUPER gay? That's just sad...but I won't attack you since it's your opinion...

Diamend, the AVI player did not work for me...I'm trying it Ceci's way, and I just have to wait and see at the moment...

Aof...sounds like something he would say, he's just so goofy...my poor Ice, not as natural as Aof when it comes to dancing...that boy's got rhythm...even from watching the LG Starz Talent performance, and the way Aof moved his body...was very natural...good for him...For the video, they'll prolly show the two singing and maybe clips from the lakorn...like what they did with Paul and Nadia for the SRN theme.

Edit: Ceci, it didn't work with the GOM Player...it helped other files, but not the file my sister wanted to see.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i somehow cant picture aof doing that lol ..but his comment cracks me up!

LOL ceda_lee i know what you mean..why raise our hopes up...for NOTHING! lol but anyhow it was a sweet sweet episode. too bad <--oops it aint gonna last *sighs

this morning i woke up to watch it live for like 2 mins, then suddenly fall right back to sleep (without even knowing it) :lol: when i woke up again it was almost 2 hrs later.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool: bedroom rhythm LMAO yea he danced for cash. it turned into a money battle lol i dunno who got da most but i know ice got da least LOL
Cause that boy can't dance. LOL

I love Ice's "singing" voice. Other than that...he's super gay too! LOL.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: :loool: So..yes, yes its the part bout the morning breath!!! i cant believe you went back to search ...and if you hadnt repost it, i still wouldnt remember it!

omg i just had an embarassing moment a bit ago..i was trying to sing yahk mee chivit peua ter (finally got the song down but still cant get the tone from beau--damn pitch in her voice --its nice but i cant copy her lol)..i was glad when my lil niece fell asleep but then i forgot to lock the door..i was so into the song i didnt hear my lil sister at the door..and she was watching me sing..and all of a sudden i looked up and she scared the crap out of me i drop my head phone and didnt close my phone properly trying to rec it to the phone)..i had to change the subject lmao

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
LOL he stupid. he used to call up da radio stations and make his dj buddies play his songs LOL
Gosh...makes me wanna know more about Aof. I first notice him when I accidentally heard his song "yood mai dai," something like that...and I was obsessed with the song. Didn't care much after that. BUT...now I care. I like guys who can dance. If they can dance, they can do "other" good things.

I'm gonna go youtube everything with Aof in it. LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:loool: :loool: So..yes, yes its the part bout the morning breath!!! i cant believe you went back to search ...and if you hadnt repost it, i still wouldnt remember it!
Oh yeah...I read someone's comment about the morning breath thingy and I was cracking up. So true. If they really slept throughout the whole night...Aff would be holding her breath when Ken's speaking to her in such proximity.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG i somehow cant picture aof doing that lol ..but his comment cracks me up!

LOL ceda_lee i know what you mean..why raise our hopes up...for NOTHING! lol but anyhow it was a sweet sweet episode. too bad <--oops it aint gonna last *sighs

this morning i woke up to watch it live for like 2 mins, then suddenly fall right back to sleep (without even knowing it) :lol: when i woke up again it was almost 2 hrs later.
woo we got another non believer LOL u can't picture aof callin in to radio stations makin dem play his songs? LOL he's buddies w/ most of da grammy djs and they talk shiet bout him a lot on air haha sall good though they buddies lol dj moddum and kris one morning was talkin bout him and they was like whatever da boy aint awake yet it's still early and then aof called in LOL

ceda lee hmm i aint sure if ur ready to know what he's really like LOL he's crazy. he got a potty mouth too lol but it's fun watching him live from clips and stuff cause he knows he can't get censored LOL

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart

omg i just had an embarassing moment a bit ago..i was trying to sing yahk mee chivit peua ter (finally got the song down but still cant get the tone from beau--damn pitch in her voice --its nice but i cant copy her lol)..i was glad when my lil niece fell asleep but then i forgot to lock the door..i was so into the song i didnt hear my lil sister at the door..and she was watching me sing..and all of a sudden i looked up and she scared the crap out of me i drop my head phone and didnt close my phone properly trying to rec it to the phone)..i had to change the subject lmao
You probably do better than me. I can't sing for my life. If I were singing Beau's high pitch part, I'd sound like chickmunk having a heart attack or something.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
woo we got another non believer LOL u can't picture aof callin in to radio stations makin dem play his songs? LOL he's buddies w/ most of da grammy djs and they talk shiet bout him a lot on air haha sall good though they buddies lol dj moddum and kris one morning was talkin bout him and they was like whatever da boy aint awake yet it's still early and then aof called in LOL

ceda lee hmm i aint sure if ur ready to know what he's really like LOL he's crazy. he got a potty mouth too lol but it's fun watching him live from clips and stuff cause he knows he can't get censored LOL
Oh I like craziness...sometimes. But I heard Aof is gay too? DAMN IT!!! He sounds so cool.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
gay or not he's still entertaining lol deres plenty of crazy ass clips on youtube lol oh da daraoke clips of him are hilarious haha

cecilia

Staff member
Wow...SUPER gay? That's just sad...but I won't attack you since it's your opinion...

Diamend, the AVI player did not work for me...I'm trying it Ceci's way, and I just have to wait and see at the moment...

Aof...sounds like something he would say, he's just so goofy...my poor Ice, not as natural as Aof when it comes to dancing...that boy's got rhythm...even from watching the LG Starz Talent performance, and the way Aof moved his body...was very natural...good for him...For the video, they'll prolly show the two singing and maybe clips from the lakorn...like what they did with Paul and Nadia for the SRN theme.

Edit: Ceci, it didn't work with the GOM Player...it helped other files, but not the file my sister wanted to see.
you even install both the codecs and it still doesn't work?
maybe try to restart your computer .. then try again ..
Gomplayer come with most of the built in codec, so you should have any problem .. and if you install both ac3filter and stormcodec, you should be able to watch all avi file.
i haven't have any problem at all with mine :( --- maybe check with the GSPOT Software, it'll identify which codec, you're missing.

now, i'm curious as to what kind of clip that is .. LOl