Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i'm trying so hard to like this lakorn, but i just can't seem to get interested. it's hard to explain. i mean, the acting is great, the stars are hot but i don't feel like the story is strong enough to support how much emotion is being thrown around. like maybe, the story started off too strong or something and didn't really move up.

any kind of surprise or twist that's happened so far hasn't been big enough to support an already forceful story...to me, at least. i guess i was just expecting more to happen. the lakorn is staying at the same emotional spot and i am losing interest fast.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
ahh the ep 10 where ken sings broke my heart i was totally tearing up you could sense the emotion he's feeling has the version of ken and aff been released yet???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Episode09 was super sweetness! It was so sad at the same time esp. during there happy sweet moments :( It made me all teary just seeing them so happy and caring for another! It was supercute when they went to watch the moon and Ken was just staring at her. Then, she ran away and he gave her a hug from behind :wub: They're sooooooooooo cute together! How he secretly holds her from behind just melts me heart. And omgg! That part where she got bit by the snake was sooo sad :( pVic cry soo damn much, I felt his pain and worry for pAoey! I just lovelove Ken so darn much! And when she woke up he was wiping her face and she just kept on crying and crying *sighs. That scene made me super teary as well T_____T They're abosoloutly too wonderful together, lol :p When he gave her his cap was supersweet as well. Just how he looked at her straight in the eye and smiled sweetly at her :wub: I'm fallling INLOVE over and over again :D When his fans where chasing him it was funny how pAoey was smiling and had a happy face on while pVic was serious, lol :p I was so desperate and angry I wasn't able to DL and watch Episode10 yesterday but I just DL it and will be waching it laters :D Yayyy!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
has the version of ken and aff been released yet???

Sadly no it hasn't not that I know of b/c the OST came out a few weeks after this lakorn aired and no there was only the theme and ending song in it no version of Ken and Affs song which made me so dissapointed :( I really want there version as well!!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Gosh. Yesterday's episode was so sweet. But I almost cried when he was singing and he called her. I don't even know why but that was so sadd to me. I'm so excited for next week and next week is last week of school then winter break hehe :D

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ceci...it's a Wonder Girls clip, I posted a thread in the Office section...I don't know what the problem is...

Hey...Ice isn't gay...he's adorable, he might not be a good dancer, but he has a great voice and personality...

I had no idea how crazy Aof was until I saw the videos you posted, Diamend...then I got introduced to his craziness...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
have u seen any of ice's lakorn? i only heard of dem but i dunno which ones he been in. i kinda wanna see how his acting is. oh my garsh peck/aof/ice's early days were just as hilarious as now LOL they stupid lol and u can guess who starts all da trouble LOL a lottttt of their early performances are posted up at soapbox.msn.com

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've seen part of Kong Jak Lai Dok Bua...and he's a jerk in that one...really good though, makes you hate him...but then he gets really cute towards the end...he's so young and tiny too...I haven't seen the one with Mos and Noon, where he plays Mos' brother, but I think he was a jerk too...

I love them together, they're hilarious...they kinda bring out the best and the worst in each other...but they're very entertaining.

cecilia

Staff member
I've seen part of Kong Jak Lai Dok Bua...and he's a jerk in that one...really good though, makes you hate him...but then he gets really cute towards the end...he's so young and tiny too...I haven't seen the one with Mos and Noon, where he plays Mos' brother, but I think he was a jerk too...

I love them together, they're hilarious...they kinda bring out the best and the worst in each other...but they're very entertaining.
YUP. he's a jerk in there too LOl
wants things his way --- just like PATAYA except he got p'ek gf as his fiance/gf after p'ek in the coma.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I wish I knew what they were talking about especially in this Episode10. Since I know they're saying alot of meaningful words. But Poor Lak, He's hurt all over. I feel bad for him but Great thing he's got Menie by his side [: Sandee deserves to be hit by someone, lol. Menie and Sandees catfight was halarious. Aoey is so cute. Waiting all day for Vic to come back from work :wub: I love how Aff looks at Ken, her eyes are just shimmering like gold and sparkling. I love seeing them all lovey-dovey with each other! I just wished Ken would have fed Aff when they were eating. He just kept eating while she was staring dreamingly at him the whole entire time, lol. She didn't even touch her food! Awww :wub: It's tooo cute how they open up and let each other know their feelings. CUTEEEE, CUTEE! lol. I love the way both Aff and Ken cries. They're so good together! Although this is their first lakorn together, I feel their chemistry and they're so compatible with one another [; They both have that sparkk! *sniffles. I got so tearyy! When they told each other they loves they each other so much :wub: , It completely melts my heart. Oh darn! I wished Aff wouldn't move away and Let him kiss her on the lips, lol! He was sooo close, grr! Haha. Kens voice is so deep and sexyyy, lol :p *drools. I wish Aff would do a real kiss with Ken, So sad that they had to used camera angle!! It was such a cuteee moment! He even carried her to the bed, lol. I thought they were gonna sleep on the sofa since they were standing next to it. I seriously just can't get enough of them two. It's so sweet when they woke up staring sweetly at one another :wub: I hate how ppl just kept disturbing there wonderful good moment(s) together the next morning >< It was so cute when Ken asked Aff to give him a kiss on the cheek, but GRRRR! Pat just had to come at that time!! while Aoey and Vic have their moments together Meni and Lak also have their little cute adventure together as well :p lol. I definitely lovelove Kens version of the ending in Episode10, it sounds wayy better than the earlier episodes that he‘s practiced in. He sure did improve a lot, practicing so many times already [: He is soooo good especially when he tried his best in Episode10 [: I loved it! I can't wait 'til Aff actually sings with him! I want to record Kens version for my mp3 so bad!! But sadly, I don't got the program. I hope that when Aff and Ken do sing the song together, hopefully they sing the entire song so I can have it as well [; It's so sad while Ken was singing, he was crying so much. Ken isn't as bad of a singer if he tries his best [: wow. Aff takes Laks ring off, forreal this ime. In the earlier eppies it kept bugging me if she had feelings for him or not. Now I don't have to underestimate her feelings [; I wish he would do the MV for his song with Aff instead of Natalie, ughh! It would be better and so cute if they was to do the MV together!! lol. I wonder how in world did Aff get a cellphone?! 'Cause she left the one Ken bought her at the place she used to stay at before she left to the airport and he did buy one at the island but gave it to the old man at island. Menie is so halarious, lmao! I just love her too. Nat and the reporter dude are drivin' me nutts from the preview for next weeks eppy just disgusts me them both, ughh! Ken and Aff so mysterious, lol :p & Pat screams so funnayyy! Omggg! Preview for next episode is so intense!! Lak and Menie are in so much danger :( I really like their pair as well, Their relationship is so funny and cute but they really need to add sweet scenes of them together before this lakorn ends!! I want to make MV of them also, lol. Aff finally gets to kiss Ken, tehee :wub: SuperSWEEETness! I think I know why Meni and Vic have to marry, It's probably 'cause she saved his life? From the preview it looks like that. ‘hrms, Aff could of been the one to block the bullet for Ken, lol. Then she'd probably get to marry him instead of Meni :p JUST KIDDINGGG!! She’s too sick to do that, It will put her in more danger than she is already. I guess that's why Meni blocked his bullet instead. tehee.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol it's here now http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwQuZ120uc...re=channel_page credit apsapns@youtube.com

i watched it so many times last night LOL it was more entertaining than i thought it would be haha. dere was dancing for cash too :loool: and what he chugged down in dat glass aint milk lol
lol i'm laughing myself to death :loool: :loool: :loool:
now i understand freaking Ceda's "bedroom rhythm talk" :ph34r:

Fudges the at ten show / Jai Rao cast was HALIROUS!! i couldn't stop crying..
they kept poking at Aff's slowness...

i want to my a sad MV..but i cant cuz i'm too much in a light mood from watching
all these funnie tings

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

he was an ass in there..but i loved his character...
and i thought he was WONDERFUL considering it was
his first role...the scene i remember the most was
wen the nang'rai was going to return to Mos..and Ice
slapped her so hard she flew across the room (well :rolleyes: )
but it was hard....then she got up and yelled in his
face that she didn't love him anymore..and he dragged
her to the restroom and was going to wash her
mouth & words out w/ soap :loool: she deserved Ice

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am afraid to watch the next episodes...i dont want their moment to be cut short just yet...it is a sad moment...

jieb lover..they said alot of sweet and meaningful words to one another...made me all teary too.. stuff you would prolly only hear in lakorns that is..LOL

at first i was a bit disappointed when she said is this right..what we are doing?...we are hurting others that like/love us..i dont want them to get hurt because of us..or something of that nature..and then she walks away to her room...this is just a few mins before the willing scene comes along :lol: the willing scene could have happen sooner...

awww i felt a bit sorry for dr. lak.. when aoey said im sorry p'lak and took off the ring...man..i felt for both dr. lak and minnie..neither one of them did anything wrong...yet...lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i'm laughing myself to death :loool: :loool: :loool:
now i understand freaking Ceda's "bedroom rhythm talk" :ph34r:

Fudges the at ten show / Jai Rao cast was HALIROUS!! i couldn't stop crying..
they kept poking at Aff's slowness...

i want to my a sad MV..but i cant cuz i'm too much in a light mood from watching
all these funnie tings
lol where u been? lol oh damn jieb lover u wrote a whole essay lol