Jai Rao(Makers Group)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh yea i mean deaf LOL yea when i heard dat bie said his producers said dat his english was strong i was like what is wrong w/ dem? maybe it's cause he look like a lil kid dats y they don't give him more grown up songs. he is cute. cute as in lil boy cute. i feel bad for him though whenever aof sings his songs lol i said dis so many times b4 but imma say it again: aof need to stop singing bie's songs cause it makes bie sound even more fob than he already is and it makes him sound worse overall

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, my only favorite female singer is Kelly Clarkson..other than that, I just love the men...I guess I'm not a fan of women unless they really impress me...and Kelly's voice is very powerful in the studio as well as live...especially since I saw her live, and she blew me away...

Kashie...I don't have a novel yet...I think the song selections are more to do with Bie's producers, maybe for Peck too, but for Bie I know for sure...I don't like those American titled song, like he's so good in English, when Peck, Aof, and Ice are much more fluent than he is...but he said his producers choose those English songs cuz that's his strong area...I but yeah, I do love his lakorn songs, his musical songs...and just a few of his all Thai songs...they've chosen great songs as his singles though, and Wait a Minute is catchy. I don't think Nong Bie is any better than anyone...so I won't say nothin' I know his potential...Out of the three, I fell in love with Ice, his personality and voice...and I think mostly cuz he loves to smile so much...he has a great and contagious smile. For Peck, he chose some pretty good songs for the At Ten game, and it really showed how great his voice is.
maybe in the future he'll reach dan's level or surpass him..but i'm juz speaking of
rite now...for me..it's no way

what blind bie fan said he's better than dan? LMAO dats too funny. dere was some person said dat bie is a better singer than aof too. maybe it's da same person LMAO
no diamend...it's no blind fan..it's a deaf fan :lol:
yeah maybe it was the same person LMFAO :lol:

Ceci i'm talking about the song tat's from Mr. Nice Guy w/ tik in it..the one
tat Diamend and So is yapping about how Oak killed it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZExmaY7z3wI

and yes Dan is in total control...but like u i can't wait
for his Sony albums to come out...i tink his pass
2 DB albums didn't give him much songs to showcase
his amazing voice...besides "time's not enough" and
khon sia fan was okies...

cecilia

Staff member
oh yea i mean deaf LOL yea when i heard dat bie said his producers said dat his english was strong i was like what is wrong w/ dem? maybe it's cause he look like a lil kid dats y they don't give him more grown up songs. he is cute. cute as in lil boy cute. i feel bad for him though whenever aof sings his songs lol i said dis so many times b4 but imma say it again: aof need to stop singing bie's songs cause it makes bie sound even more fob than he already is and it makes him sound worse overall
we can't blame him either, he get praise for his strong points, it's just like ppl praising me too lol
i bet, he knows he's not good but if ppl continue to praise about it, not much he can do but to live up to it bit by bit LOl
i think, with anyone who can carry a normal english conversation, they're doing good in that aspects lol ..
but i too have to admit his flaw when i see them .. but i don't want to underestimate his ability either ..

what can i say, i like his songs .. -- maybe blind at time too :p

Kashie, that song is favorite of tikker?
not sure, i mean, i gave up that lakorn in like 4 episodes. and skip to the end.
i couldn't stand it .. too --- stupid .LOl and plus, i dont' have much media of him to go with him talking about this or that, so i'm unsure

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Bie's english needs a lot of fixing...he needs some grown up songs for REALS..i mean i know he looks like a cute
lilo boy but if u were able to give him a "bad boy" role (which i didn't buy) u can give the boy or man a grown up
song <_< ..i agree Daimend...i dun understand why Aof goes around singing Bie's songs...hmm..for promotion
maybe?

ceci i'm stubborn...but juz w/ certain things...like ur Aum...i can't force
myself to watch any of his lakorns anymore...and i reallie wanna finish BGST
cuz i want a family lakorn...and also i want to watch BBK..

So. jah...i think Jiew is prettie good...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I've only heard Aof sing I Need Somebody...or was it Someone? He sure does look like a little boy...a cute little boy that I love...my mini-Ken...Even as a Bie fan, I know English is not the man's strong suit...

Ceci i'm talking about the song tat's from Mr. Nice Guy w/ tik in it..the one
tat Diamend and So is yapping about how Oak killed it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZExmaY7z3wI
I started yapping about that one, cuz I love the song...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
we can't blame him either, he get praise for his strong points, it's just like ppl praising me too lol
i bet, he knows he's not good but if ppl continue to praise about it, not much he can do but to live up to it bit by bit LOl
i think, with anyone who can carry a normal english conversation, they're doing good in that aspects lol ..
but i too have to admit his flaw when i see them .. but i don't want to underestimate his ability either ..

what can i say, i like his songs .. -- maybe blind at time too :p

Kashie, that song is favorite of tikker?
not sure, i mean, i gave up that lakorn in like 4 episodes. and skip to the end.
i couldn't stand it .. too --- stupid .LOl and plus, i dont' have much media of him to go with him talking about this or that, so i'm unsure
No Ceci...it's the insert song for the lakorn Nang Sow Jing Jai Gub Nai San Dee...it's my favorite.

Poor Bie, I'm not blind, cuz the boy is a cutie...I love his Kon Sum Kan, that's as strong as I think his voice can go...I think...

Shoot, I'll tell him straight out, if he can't talk to me in English, then he shouldn't be singing American songs.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u know how singers do mini concerts at different places from time to time? they sing current hit songs plus their own songs at those performances. dats y aof sang bie's songs. he sang ice's songs b4 too. so if bie's song aint a hit then nobody will sing it at miniconcerts lol those daraoke performances were just for fun though LOL even just for fun "somebody" sounded better than da original and it was fun to watch peck in da background being a pest LOL

"someone" was da webcam version w/ peck lol is dat da one u saw?

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Diamend...I practically saw all those videos you posted...

Man...I was so happy to hear PAI sing Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5, one of my favorite bands, they were really good...but did they know that song has a cuss word in it? And Ice singing More Than Words...loved it!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci i'm not sure either..but i remember in my old
crazie Tikker day on the TJP Forum we were yapping about
tat for a while..and something about him speaking of tat song
at the 2004 Top Award..wen every didn't tink he deserved
the best actor award for his performance in mr. nice guy...
i didn't either but if anyone can remember...2004's lakorns
were prettie flopy... :ph34r:

but reallie...lol Ceci tat is one of my fav. Tikker lakorn :loool:
oh the difference..the storyline didn't catch me..juz the lines..
they were funnie..i actuallie watch the dubbed one...the dubbers
did a good job...i remember tis line so well wen the nang'rai
pretend to drown and Tikker came to save her..he was gonna do
CPR on her..and she tried to kiss him..Aump came by go mad..he
chased her and said " don't be angry i was just trying to help her"
and she replied " so that's why you were going to stick your tongue
all the way down to her stomach to see what she had for breakfast?"
LMFAO..tat was hecka funnie in Hmong :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
Bie's english needs a lot of fixing...he needs some grown up songs for REALS..i mean i know he looks like a cute
lilo boy but if u were able to give him a "bad boy" role (which i didn't buy) u can give the boy or man a grown up
song <_< ..i agree Daimend...i dun understand why Aof goes around singing Bie's songs...hmm..for promotion
maybe?

ceci i'm stubborn...but juz w/ certain things...like ur Aum...i can't force
myself to watch any of his lakorns anymore...and i reallie wanna finish BGST
cuz i want a family lakorn...and also i want to watch BBK..

So. jah...i think Jiew is prettie good...
actually, GRAMMY have quite a few of the GOOD FEMALE singers.
some took me by surprise while i didn't expect them to be that good. Lol

as for you forcing to watch aum, it's alright i use to have problem with him too before JLR came ..
so if ppl don't' like watchng his lakorns, it's fine with me, there's nothing i can do to change their minds LOL ---
he's a good actor if you ask me, so if ppl dont' tune to it, it's their loss, not mine LOL however, i still accept criticism of him, if i see that it's right, then i won't complain, if it's too much, then i'll do a comeback --- but aside from that, i don't' usually put up fight .. if the criticism took an extreme route on bashing, i would just give up --- if ppl want to be ignorant, let them be ..

as for BGST, it's a good lakorn if you're into family kind of lakorns -- for me, it kindda drag and boring at time .. if it's not for ATEAM i wouldn't even TOUCH any family lakorn ..i think at time, it's too cheesy LOl i'm not a family lakorn fans LOl --- revenge type with playboy p'ek, i'm there. Lol

As for FORCING ONE SELF to watch it, i wouldn't recommend it, at time, it just make the lakorn more dreadful or have more things to complains ..

I've only heard Aof sing I Need Somebody...or was it Someone? He sure does look like a little boy...a cute little boy that I love...my mini-Ken...Even as a Bie fan, I know English is not the man's strong suit...

I started yapping about that one, cuz I love the song...
really, it have good lyric, but hm .. not my taste :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Diamend...I practically saw all those videos you posted...

Man...I was so happy to hear PAI sing Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5, one of my favorite bands, they were really good...but did they know that song has a cuss word in it? And Ice singing More Than Words...loved it!!!
ohh dat was someone. he performed i need somebody too and he actually danced to it lol poor bie lol

they sang dat song? when?

ahhh somebody mentioned jiew. she's SO GOOD but she's one of da unfortunate ones dat don't get promoted much. boy should promote da other the star children tooooo

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
So...any chance u can summarize wat tat song is about? since u love it...ehehe..
i love it also..along w/ the lakorn

They seem to sing a lot of Maroon 5's songs..esp. Ice..i remember wen he was
beginning out..he was always singing Maroon 5...lol..my lilo bro.'s fav. band
i juz found tat out recently...

CAN ANYONE REMIND ME AGAIN..WHICH THREAD WE ARE IN? lol

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! You can't do that...it was so good!!!

I think we all called it on the disease...but that's real weird how her symptoms were...
OK! I end it like this for tonight...just for your insomnia and the OCD thing.
Oh! also for Cecilia...for waiting patiently.

Mor: You don't think I know. I know everything between you and Aoey. I gave her a chance to choose between us. She chose you. You got her heart this time. Take good care of her. But if you ever hurt her, I will be the one to take her back and never let her go.
Vic and Mor Luk stared at each other before walking away.

Aoey was trying to brind down Maynee fever by wiping cold towel on her face.
Maynee was talking in her sleep: Vic, don't tell me that you don't love me anymore. Don't tell me that you love Aoey and not me.
After hearing that, Aoey felt her heart drop to the floor. How can Vic and her have a happy relationship, we hurt 2 innocent people?

Maynee wasn't happy to see Aoey when she woke up.
Aoey: How are you doing?
Maynee: About what? My heart? Or that I got shot?
Aoey: We didn't mean to hurt you.
Maynee: What is your relationship with Vic? as a co-worker? sister?
Aoey didn't say. Maynee got even more mad.
Maynee: I thought that you were a good person. But your really a snake and end up biting me in the back. Are you really happy stealing other people boyfriend? I thought you were going to America with your fiance, but know. You end up stealing my boyfriend and living with him. You've probably been in America too long, that's why your so thick-skinned.
Aoey couldn't take it anymore, as she was running out the door she ran into Mor Luk. She told Mor Luk what happen. He saw how upset she was. He gave her a hug and Vic walk in.
Vic said excuse me and walk in between them to go see Maynee.
Vic: I have something to tell you.
Maynee: If its about you and Aoey, its between you and her. Mor Luk will never let her go because he loves her so much.
After hearing this, Vic remember what he saw before he came in, he's furious.
MAynee saw how furious he was and continued talking about Aoey and Mor Luk.
Vic took Maynee for a walk.
Maynee: How long have you had this island?
Vic: I bought it for the woman that I want to marry.
After hearing that, maynee face turned red. Maynee thought it was her,

Good Night! Cya tomorrow!

cecilia

Staff member
^So, mad in that one? BGST? --- weak sauce? lol
i like the small cute moment when he's with aff .. aside from that
everyone else is kindda boring .. i feel bad for Oh and Tui ..

Ceci i'm not sure either..but i remember in my old
crazie Tikker day on the TJP Forum we were yapping about
tat for a while..and something about him speaking of tat song
at the 2004 Top Award..wen every didn't tink he deserved
the best actor award for his performance in mr. nice guy...
i didn't either but if anyone can remember...2004's lakorns
were prettie flopy... :ph34r:

but reallie...lol Ceci tat is one of my fav. Tikker lakorn :loool:
oh the difference..the storyline didn't catch me..juz the lines..
they were funnie..i actuallie watch the dubbed one...the dubbers
did a good job...i remember tis line so well wen the nang'rai
pretend to drown and Tikker came to save her..he was gonna do
CPR on her..and she tried to kiss him..Aump came by go mad..he
chased her and said " don't be angry i was just trying to help her"
and she replied " so that's why you were going to stick your tongue
all the way down to her stomach to see what she had for breakfast?"
LMFAO..tat was hecka funnie in Hmong :loool:
ah, i couldn't stand it ..
i thought it have the stupid tactic
there are some funny lines but aside from that.
the lakorn just goes around in circle for so long ..
i gave up, til these days, the DVD still sit on my shelf-unfinished LOl
and yes, i agree, he didn't deserve the award, there were a few good lakorns during 2004, someone else deserve more than him in naisandee.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
actually, GRAMMY have quite a few of the GOOD FEMALE singers.
some took me by surprise while i didn't expect them to be that good. Lol

as for you forcing to watch aum, it's alright i use to have problem with him too before JLR came ..
so if ppl don't' like watchng his lakorns, it's fine with me, there's nothing i can do to change their minds LOL ---
he's a good actor if you ask me, so if ppl dont' tune to it, it's their loss, not mine LOL however, i still accept criticism of him, if i see that it's right, then i won't complain, if it's too much, then i'll do a comeback --- but aside from that, i don't' usually put up fight .. if the criticism took an extreme route on bashing, i would just give up --- if ppl want to be ignorant, let them be ..

as for BGST, it's a good lakorn if you're into family kind of lakorns -- for me, it kindda drag and boring at time .. if it's not for ATEAM i wouldn't even TOUCH any family lakorn ..i think at time, it's too cheesy LOl i'm not a family lakorn fans LOl --- revenge type with playboy p'ek, i'm there. Lol

As for FORCING ONE SELF to watch it, i wouldn't recommend it, at time, it just make the lakorn more dreadful or have more things to complains ..

really, it have good lyric, but hm .. not my taste :loool:
The family lakorn I liked for Aum has got to be Thee Trakoon Song, and Aof did such a good job that I hated him so much...

Diamend, my mistake...it was just Peck, but it's here if you wanna watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY6yrWiA3TU

cecilia

Staff member
OK! I end it like this for tonight...just for your insomnia and the OCD thing.
Oh! also for Cecilia...for waiting patiently.

Good Night! Cya tomorrow!
if i can give you a kiss, i would have already .. *blow the kiss instead* []so kiddish, i like to stuck in bubble at time[/s] --

thanks for the SPOILER .. have an awesome night too ^^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
DrMaNeeWan....dun leave yet i still have to thank
u for subbing tose 4 wondeful clips..i laughed my butt off so bad
and now..i'm starting to reallie like Tee Ruk O.M.G. he's so funnie
..i love guys w/ humors...and covers mouth..i neva neva knew Nott was
the great friend Ken had tat skiing accident w/ a couple years back..
no idea they went back tat far...*tears*

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ken and nott are tight tight as tight as ken's pants LOL they had a commercial together. i thought dat was cute as shiet LOL

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ceci..lol..i won't feel to bad..cuz if i neva saw it i won't
know the amount of my lost rite? lol

actuallie i'm the opposite from you i used to watch
Aum's lakorns...b4 JLR..like the ghost one he did w/
Ae..reallie good..the the crazie lakorn he had w/ Benz in
2006...and i kinda watched the one w/ Joy S. & Rai Rissaya
i guessed i prefer Mr. Good Aum..b4 JLR..i alwaised wondered
why this good looking man who was a prettie actor didn't
get any recognition..then wen he did..i dunno..*tears* he turned
out to be someone so different..he was a sadist

lol..if i get too much of one type of lakorn then i look
forward for another type...after Sawan Bieng & ngao asoke
i wanted a family lakorn...i gues then u wouldn't like
"Buang Ruk" then..i love tat lakorn

Daimend seriously agree..don't forget ur other child
seriously!! Jiew is awesome!! she surely took me by surprise!