Jai Rao(Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww poor pich yea...its not that great though...cause them lakorns airs like 5 am our time lmao

and to answer So...i watched silamony but i used the FF button ALOT... :lol: the old version got on my nerves...and the thor guy was not even cute..ughh what were they thinking back then lol...anyhow..this version moved a bit faster..and yes it is sorta starting to drag now...hey but in the original version i dont remember chalee getting married at all..or am i tripping/being forgetful again? :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahhh i was away playing the dang donkey kong game on sw...i couldnt beat my score...and i got really frustrated with the barrels so i am now gonna go play raidenX my fav game...i can beat that game how many times (23x) without dying...lol..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
pich, why are you gonna be in hell?

I guess I can't sleep...I'm gonna try to catch up on shows I missed on TV...watch 'em online...at least we know that tomorrow's episode will be happy still...then it goes downhill after that. I hate this emotional rollercoaster they are putting us on!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
because i was in hell when i was a undergrad and grad school can only be worse LOL i had somethin to tell u but i forgot lol ahhh me and my goldfish memory

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Was it about learning Thai? Cuz that's what we were talking about...or something new about Bie or Ice...trying to burst my bubble again? lol

I'm trying to watch Heroes, missed it cuz Prisonbreak was on...now everything's on break...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
my brother lob dat show heroes lol no i don't think i can burst ur bubble again lol u aint a blind fan and u don't go around praisin dem like they're da best ever like some of their fans do lol erm i forgot what it was about LOL gar. it sure wasn't about bie though. i don't pay much attention to him. he has nothin about him dat wows me lol besides his fobness lol but now dat u mentioned ice, peck/aof/ice are gonna do a mini concert at another singha beer garden. oo more free beer for peck&aof lol they should force feed ice some so he could loosen up a bit lol

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I second that...aww...how I wish I was in Thailand already...no more beer for Aof, definitely...Peck is okay...but yeah, Ice needs a little...he's like me...I don't like to drink alcohol, but I do sometimes just to loosen up...and it only takes a little to get me buzzed...like, worse than Moh...two shots, man, I'll be dancing and stuff, and I don't dance sober.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL u don't dance sober lol erm i only like da drinks dat taste good. mostly da fruity drinks lol i think i mentioned their drinking habits b4 lol oh i'm gon pm u a interview of dem dat i translated a long time ago. it was when their album came out. it was HILARIOUS

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
no pich, you did not mention their drinking habits...I would've remembered...I have sensitive senses...if that makes any sense...it's cuz I have bad vision, so all my other sense make up for it...except, I don't have super powers...I have really good hearing, and a really good sense of smell and taste...I can't drink anything but a margarita, cuz I won't taste the alchohol...I hate the taste of alcohol...if I wanna get buzzed, I'll just take a shot and be done with it...but I don't drink those fruity drinks either, or beer...alcohol has too strong of a taste for me...I'll drink a Smirnoff Green Apple once in a blue moon, but that's it...no alcohol for me...

Kashie...I think we all have "jai rao" cuz of this lakorn...we need it to have a happy ending so our hearts can heal too...just like the pranangs.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^I know...this drama got us hooked that we'll spam until the next episode comes on so we can talk more about it...

Dude pich, that stuff is hilarious...and chmouh ay kau perouh maleh...man, I hate turning Khmer words into English, it's not as pretty as Thai.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Dude...pich...fish sauce factory? That was hilarious to know about my Ice...I laughed so hard...and I love how they joke with each other...

Kashie, they let him drive similar cars in RTTW and SB...I know the RTTW one cuz of the scene where he drives on the bridge and sees Aom trying to kill herself...that scene made me cry so badly

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^I know...this drama got us hooked that we'll spam until the next episode comes on so we can talk more about it...

Dude pich, that stuff is hilarious...and chmouh ay kau perouh maleh...man, I hate turning Khmer words into English, it's not as pretty as Thai.
whose name? mine? lol my yey gave me da nickname srey pich when i was born. i gots many others though lol

u wanna know their drinking habits? lol erm i dunno ice's drinking habits cause it's never been mentioned but peck is a BIG drinker. aof used to be a big drunk too but he calmed down a lot on dat. it affects da voice. i thought his voice got dryer than b4 but i realized dat it's cause he got sick a lot dis yr and still performed so his voice was extra dry but it was actually really dry in da beginning. comparing his 1st & 2nd albums to his later albums his voice was way dryer back then. it's obvious in his early performances too but good thing he's takin better care of his voice now. i remember readin a article and da writer wrote "ur 3rd album is about to be released. calm down on da partying" lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Dude...pich...fish sauce factory? That was hilarious to know about my Ice...I laughed so hard...and I love how they joke with each other...

Kashie, they let him drive similar cars in RTTW and SB...I know the RTTW one cuz of the scene where he drives on the bridge and sees Aom trying to kill herself...that scene made me cry so badly
yeah they are similar..but u can easily spot the difference
..plus i dun know about the RTTW car but the SB
car was a Mercedes..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh man...the whole boat thing cracked me up, had me rolling... :loool: My Ice is such a sweetheart...Aof is hilarious though, kick Peck Aof, then ask Ice nicely, cuz he would leave...that was way too funny...Reminded me of Nott teasing Aff about what she'd say to the driver that came late, "Sorry for making you come early." :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u finished yet? lol oh man dat interview was LONG as shiet but i aint mind translating it cause it was so damn funny