Jai Rao(Makers Group)

nikki1786

LizQuen
leukemia... -__-"

usual patients hardly survive by that disease, right?

i think i want to skip episode 12??? i think... or maybe 11??? if there will be a wedding of menie and vic... XD i might not watch it... then seeing aoey's OCEAN OF TEARS again.... XD

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
okay it's getting on my nerves...is there going to be a love spark between mennie and mor luk? cuz i think those two matches better and that they seem to be a funny and cute couple lol...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Ok, I've spent my times skimming through Jao Rao ever since it aired. Really, they finally confess that they love each other, but then again, the have arguments. They tend to misunderstand each other a lot and Vicky is pretty heartless for trying to take someone that doesn't even love her. I'm going to wait for the ending episode. TO let Ken's stupid character realize that she's fuggen dying and to let Chorlada remind herself that SHE IS DYING!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
okay it's getting on my nerves...is there going to be a love spark between mennie and mor luk? cuz i think those two matches better and that they seem to be a funny and cute couple lol...
they draggin it out lol

oh my garsh dat was so funny when vicky called tee rak dark LOL she was like "DUM" and turned around walking away so proud of herself LOL

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
leukemia... -__-"

usual patients hardly survive by that disease, right?

i think i want to skip episode 12??? i think... or maybe 11??? if there will be a wedding of menie and vic... XD i might not watch it... then seeing aoey's OCEAN OF TEARS again.... XD
If you wanna skip, skip all the way to 15, cuz that's when it'll get good again...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
u both gonna think i'm dumb... but i've never seen any of these 3... i know aof only by JR opening song w/ Beau... reading whatya talking about makes me wanna obsess over them... cuz they sound so DAYEM funny! imma check out all those links from youtube...

working in a fish sauce factory? man got some big dreams there. :loool:
oh--i did see the bedroom moves. that was something else. :spin:
Hey, I barely caught on to the Peck Aof Ice bandwagon until recently...Pich is the Aof lover, I'm the Ice lover...poor Peck, he's just in the middle...but they're hilarious...you should watch the stuff Pich has on her channel at Youtube...her username is pich04, it's hilarious, and some stuff have subs if you need them...that's what got me started with them...and also when I started liking Bie, then I kinda backtracked to watch other stuff...the guys are hilarious whenever they're together...make sure you watch the 7 Grammy Guys if you haven't seen it yet...that's not one to miss. I've linked it for you to the At Ten show and pich's channel:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8dXBDNHUk...re=channel_page
Then watch the guys at Tee Nee Mochit and 3 Num 3 Mum, cuz those are subbed...if you don't need subs, or whatever, just still search for them...I've uploaded some of their songs on my channel...here's there cutest one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjUmso88pJw...80&index=19

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
-_- spoilers continuation...

Vic: What are you talking about?
Jetsada: Your marrying another woman while your hiding another woman. don't you think that you have too much bedroom activity?
Vic: your talking too much!
Jetsada: are you telling me its not true? don't think that i dont know what your doing and who your with! you better be nice to me or else im going to tell everybody what your up to.
Vic: whatever your going to do, go ahead and do it! you dont need to threaten me!
Jetsada: im not threatening you. im just waiting for the right time to completely destroy you.

Vic was about to punch Jetsaa when Menie told him to stop. Vic walk to his car. Jetsada ask Menie, why is he so moody when he is about to get married. Vic drove Menie to the church but he told Menie that he has a headache and wanted to nap in the car.
Menie: if you dont want to marry me, why didnt just say it. it seems like your being force to marry me.
Vic: stop talking about the past. im trying to take responsibility for my actions. if you really care about me there wouldn't be that press conference.

Menie started crying and walk towards the church. She told herself that one day, she will make him realize the value of her love for him. When Menie walk into the church she saw a woman kneeling in front of the cross. She went up to her and was about to ask her a question but when the woman turn to face Menie. Menie realized that it was Aoey.
Aoey: the pastor is in his office.
Menie smiling: im here to reserve the church for my wedding.
Aoey: Congratulation!
Menie: why are you here? don't tell me that your getting marry to?
Aoey: im here to reserve the church also, for my wedding.
Menie: with Mor Luk?
Aoey nodded.
Menie smiling: Congratulation! When?
Aoey, hurting in the inside: ASAP! but after your wedding.
Menie smiling, repeating the topic of her and Vic getting married: do you need any help planning the wedding? if you do, ust let us know. we don't have much to do. we're almost done, we just need to pass out the invitation.

Vic woke up from a bad dream and decided to walk into the church but Menie and Aoey came walking out of the church together. Menie was telling Aoey about the hotel and their wedding plans.
Menie: im inviting you and Mor Luk to our wedding.
Aoey: im not sure if he has to work. i have to ask him first.
Menie continued talking about her wedding and gving Aoey recommendations. When Vic and Aoey saw each other, both of them stood there and stared at each other. Menie saw Vic reaction and she grabbed his arm. Menie told Vic that Aoey is here to reserve the church for their wedding also. Vic heart sank to the ground. Vic and Aoey congratulate each other.
Menie saw the way Vic was looking at Aoey, she told him that they have to go see the pastor. But it seems like Vic didn't hear her, so she pulled his arm and walk pass Aoey. Vic was thinking of what Aoey had told him the previous day. He still couldn't believe that Aoey can forget the love that they have for each other. Aoey looked at Vic being pulled by Menie, as if he was a robot. As Aoey was looking at them, she had no strength left in her body to stand and she fainted.

Mor Luk came to the church to pick up Aoey. She didnt answer her phone, so he decided to go in. He found her purse lying on the floor and he saw her laying there helpless on the floor and bleeding from the nose and mouth. He felt her pulse and carried her as quickly as he can to his car. When they got to the hospital, she was bleeding profusely through her nose and mouth. He would pump her heart when she didnt have any pulse, gave her meds to increase her pulse but she was still weak. Through out all this time she could only think about her love, VIc.

As for Vic, he would keep to himself, more quiet, less energy, especially around Menie.
Vic: How can people forget about their love, about their past? How can you love someone else, when your already in love with another person? I can never do that.
Menie: WHy are you marrying me?
Vic: I'm taking responsibility. You save my life, so I give you my life but not my heart!
Menie: someday, im going to make you love me with your heart.
Vic: don't waste your time! i only have one heart. there is only one person who owns my heart is Nong Aoey!
:lmao:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Everytime you're on, I know you're gonna spoil us!!! Thank you this was sooo good...He finally told her, but she's still in denial...I don't care how much you love a man, if he says he can never love you, why bother? Does she have thick skin or what? Something's not right about Menie...but I feel bad for poor Aoey...suffering emotionally and physically!!! Ugh...these spoilers make me dislike/hate Menie.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
<_< spoiler continuation...

Duang informed Vic and Menie that their wedding will have reporters, sponsors, and will be broadcast live. Menie tried on her wedding dress but Vic just ignore her. His body was there but his mind and spirit was with Aoey.

Aoey blood result came back, the nurse informed Mor Luk that he is having a baby. Mor Luk was stunned. Mor Luk started having flashback about his relationship with Aoey, going back to America, and what she told him:
P'Vic is my life but you are my air to breathe. How can we live without air?
Mor Luk: why does it have to be like this?

Aoey finally woke up. She tried to get up but Mor Luk came in. He said that she should've call the nurse if she needed something.
Aoey: am i getting worse? i told you to just let me go. i don't want to live anymore, im tired.
Mor Luk: you have to live. if it was before i would've ask you to live for me but now...
the nurse walk in...
Nurse: both of you look so happy...congratulation!
Aoey looked at Mor Luk.
Nurse: you haven't told her yet. ill leave so that you can talk.
Aoey turn to Mor Luk.
Mor Luk: its good news...your getting better...and your about to become a mother.
Just hearing that, Aoey felt that the universe is about to explode into a million pieces.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
Everytime you're on, I know you're gonna spoil us!!! Thank you this was sooo good...He finally told her, but she's still in denial...I don't care how much you love a man, if he says he can never love you, why bother? Does she have thick skin or what? Something's not right about Menie...but I feel bad for poor Aoey...suffering emotionally and physically!!! Ugh...these spoilers make me dislike/hate Menie.
thats why it took me forever to put the spoilers up because i really dislike Vicky character. SHE IS IN DENIAL!!!. its also another reason why i dont subbed lakorns because i have the tendency to FF these scenes.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Yeah...can't even share the good news with the father...that's soo sad...I would not wanna have to go through that...I can't blame Aoey, cuz if i was in her situation, I might do the same thing...I said might...but then again, if there's one man out there that truly and deeply loves me for me, and only me, then I would tell him, and spent whatever time I have left with him...I guess it just depends on the situation.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
thats why it took me forever to put the spoilers up because i really dislike Vicky character. SHE IS IN DENIAL!!!. its also another reason why i dont subbed lakorns because i have the tendency to FF these scenes.

RIGHT?!!!!

I said it from the beginning...forget Vic not telling her, I put 25% of the blame on him...but come on now...he straight up told her to her face and she's still in denial? I used to feel bad for her, cuz Vic was using her to get to Aoey...but now, she's dumb...blind...and deaf...How can she see the way Vic looks at Aoey, hear what he's telling her, and still try to make him love her...when it's not even a possibility...I hate when women do that, in lakorns or real life...like some of my friends...they act like the guy they like at the time is the last one on the planet, when I know they deserve much better...they never think they can, so they just settle for whatever...I'm not like that...that's why I'm still single...You have to know what you're worth, and let a man in that knows what you're worth, what you deserve, and never settle for less...I could never love a man that says he can only love one woman, and that woman isn't me.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm catching up on episodes of The Office...and man, I love it, it's so friggen funny...I love the pranks Jim plays on Dwight...like coming into work one day dressed just like Dwight, acting like him and everything...and the episode I'm watching, he wraps Dwight's desk with wrapping paper, and everything on it...but as soon as Dwight puts his briefcase on it, it caves in, cuz it was just boxes to look like his desk...hahaha :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Meredith got so drunk that her hair caught on fire...bad stuff always happens to her...last time, she got bit by a squirrel and they thought she had rabies...it's hilarious...I guess you'd just have to watch it to understand...but then again, I'm easily amuzed...

Just spamming, I guess, all by my lonesome, cuz the spoilers make me mad, so I gotta find something to laugh at.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
<_< -_- spoilers continuation....

while Menie and Vic was taking their wedding pictures, Torput walk in and disrupt them. Vic pull Torput outside. Pat told Menie that Torput is probably his lover. Menie told Pat that Torput is his sister.
Torput: how can you do this to me? how can you marry her?
Vic: what does it have to do with her?
Torput: i did everything for you. im in this business because of you. im like this because of u. i love u.
Vic: stop! ur not a child anymore. ur my sister. do u know how important the word nong is to me? i can turn my back on the woman that i love but i can never turn my back on my sister. i forgive u for all the things that you did. if this is ur dream, i will support you. it is hard to be in this business but you will always have me. i will always be ur brother. i will always be here for u.
Torput cried and they hugged.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
The Michael Scott definition of intervention: a surprise party for people who have addictions, and you get in their face and you scream at them, and you make them feel really badly about themselves, and then they stop...Oh, such classic Office humor...

Sorry...I can't sleep...again, and thought I'd share

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
^^Wow, what a turn of events for Vic and Torpat...I should notice your smilies and see that it's not really newsworthy or exciting...it looks like you're dreading translating it, but we appreciate you for doing so.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
:lmao: spoiler continuation...last one for 2 AM

Mor Luk watched as Aoey as she wipe her tears. He feels bad for her. He listened to her as she explain how she feels about the baby.
Mor Luk: you still have a chance. tell him that your pregnant with his baby. i believe that he will cancel the wedding and come back to you and the baby for sure. i feel bad for Menie too but it doesn't mean that your baby have to give up his/her father.
Aoey: we've come to far to go back and change anything.
Mor Luk: your not going to tell him your pregant?
Aoey: i 've decided. i don't want to hurt anybody else. its my baby, i can take care of my baby.
Mor Luk: but the baby needs a father.
After hearing that, Aoey continued crying, the phrase continued echoing in her head.
Aoey: what do u want me to do? i saw them at church, they were so happy. i dont want to take that happiness away from them. he finally forgot about me.
Mor Luk: do you know that you care about their feeling more than mine? you understand and care about them more than me. im hurt too. can u care more about me? will you let me be your baby father? since i cant have your heart and your body, can i at least be the baby father of the woman that i love.

Torput confront Menie about AOey. How Vic loves Aoey? even though Menie is about to marry Vic, but his heart is with somebody else. After dropping the bomb on Menie, she left.

Menie invited Mor Luk to the wedding tomorrow. He said that he will try to go. They talk about the past.
At the same time, Vic heard his song played and stop in front of the store. Aoey was walking by and also heard the song, she stop. they both turn and face each other and was about to say something. but Vic FC interrupted them.