out of the 2

• Borisud Bumut Kaen(Anne/Aum)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Jai Rao(Ken/Aff)

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I anticipate both, but I will have to watch Atichart/Ann first!! Two of the best actors and actress together.. what more can I ask for???

cecilia

Staff member
haha.so i'm the one that make them both tie LOl
i personally rooting for both and anticipate both ..

tinah

sarNie Coma
both are exciting in its own ways.

Jai Rao-pairing, cast, and sad ending
Borisud-storyline and cast

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
jai rao all the way!..im not really feeling anne and aum's lakorn..but ill watch both is wisboniko subbs both..^_^

xyooj92

sarNie Hatchling
jai rao all the way!..im not really feeling anne and aum's lakorn..but ill watch both is wisboniko subbs both..^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
could be that the pairings has been so blah latly. havent really enjoyed any lakorn since sb. well only harb kong mae and badarn jai
tell me about it...i feel for Ngao Asok juz cuz Peung is just too darn cute...my there's still tat SB hole to be filled...**tears**...and yup the pairing is reallie blahhh at the moment for Ch.3...hopefullie Rita & Rome can bring back some ratings though i won't be watching Trace of Love i hope all u Ch.3 Fans will cover me...lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
tell me about it...i feel for Ngao Asok juz cuz Peung is just too darn cute...my there's still tat SB hole to be filled...**tears**...and yup the pairing is reallie blahhh at the moment for Ch.3...hopefullie Rita & Rome can bring back some ratings though i won't be watching Trace of Love i hope all u Ch.3 Fans will cover me...lol
i guess ch3 is saving the best for last ^_^ im definately tunning in to gae roy ruk. you arent into the storyline?..well, ill fill you in when it does air. only 5 more days to go

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess ch3 is saving the best for last ^_^ im definately tunning in to gae roy ruk. you arent into the storyline?..well, ill fill you in when it does air. only 5 more days to go
okies u do tat eheeh...i'll be tunning in for "Secrets of Superstar"...not a Mos fan :unsure: ...i can't stand tat new nang'ek Best :angry: ...but i'm gonna support Bee Namthip :wub: ..plus i get to see P-Clique (pong&peung) :wub: :kiss: :wub: @ the award show in the lakorn so i'm there..plus ch.5 needs more help than ch.3 lol....

aw i miss being in a thread w/ u tinah though...ever since SB ended **sigh**