JakJun&Chakrit

Mai*

sarNie Elites
:p you cant blame it all on Jakjaan Natty, if he didnt make promises she wouldnt have committed herself. Perhaps after she got with him, she realized all that shes been hearing about him was true, she fell in love so she gave him the benefit of the doubt. Plus how many times has the engagement been held off now, it could have been her fault or his, but it just shows one person is unclear. I'm not fond of Jakjaan, but how many of Chakrit's breakups have ended nicely. The last 4 times has been the result of his cheating.

This isnt the first time he's gotten engaged and it ending up in breakup. The girl before Joy he was engaged to as well, and he pretty much left her at the alter.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
wow, he such a player. I didn't know that he broke with that many girls before. Hopefully someday he will learn his lesson of hurting women.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not surprise, it was only a matter of time before these two call it quit. I'm glade they did, it's about time.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
I'll be able to tame this raging horse. LOL jk He needs to find someone who is close to his personality. Get a taste of his own medicine. LOL :D The other girls seem too nice for him. But i sure wouldn't mind being with him for a couple of months...he sure is HOT! hehehee

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
i m not surprised either! i wonder if their engagement was a publicity stunt at all...since their lakorn together just ended...

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
paew2002~i cant read Thai, sucks. I want to know what the interview said, but I know it's too long for someone to sit there and translate. LOL Maybe a short summary of what he said would be nice...?

natty

Chubs
but mai.. seriously.. with a track record like that.. would YOU be stupid to believe that he change his ways? lol

i like the guy but heck no in hell would i marry him.. dating is fine to see if he really did change.. but.. lol i think i said enough lol..

STIMA

hmm i guess i'll have to be the one that'll have to hold him down. *PUTS ON SHADES & TAKES OUT ROPES
JK
O_OOO wow chakrit. such a playboy...i would be happy that hes not with her but i thought they made such a cute couple & i was so jealous of them...but now...chakrit just lost some points =(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
not a surprise either!
but they looked so lovey dovey :wub:
:spin:
but oh well
Now Chakrit is a SINGLE man OH YEA !

:loool:

And I too wonder who will tame him. He's hot. . hahaha :drool: * off topic but yea that < smiley look soo pervey :lol:

Inthava

sarNie Egg
i SAW THE NEWSLINE TONIGHT ON TT...SHE WAS IN A MARINE/COP SUIT (FILING SOMETHING) AND DIDN'T WANT TO ANSWER TO the QUESTION, SHE JUST SAID THAT "EVERYTIME I HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING IT's ABOUT MY RELATIONSHIP...LET's SHANGE TOPICS NOW "(I WAS LIKE, MISSY, U'rE IN THE BUSINESS, LIVE WITH IT) AND CHAKRIT JUST SEEMED SAD AND GENUINELY REALISTIC ABOUT THE BREAK UP...IT's SAD THAT THEY ARE SOMEWHAT SAD ABOUT IT, I MEAN, THEY'RE HUMAN, THEY HAVE FEELINGS...BUT HEYYYYYY CHAKRIT IS BACK IN THE MARKET!!!! (IM KIDDIN'...THE GUY NEEDS TO THINK AND TAKE BREAK FROM GIRLS) AS FOR JAKAJUN I HOPE THE BEST FOR HER...FOR EACH OF THEM. BUT SERIOUSLY, ALTHOUGH THEY PROBABLY LOOKED GOOD TOGETHER...THERE WAS SOMETHING THAT DIDN't FIT BETWEEN THEM...U KNOW HOW U JUST SEE A COUPLE AND FEEL LIKE "YEAH THEY'RE IT"...WELL I DIDN't HAVE THAT FEELING TOWARDS THEM.. (ANyWAYS, IT's VERY PERSONNAL AS WELL)

RATREE SAWAT PHOUAK KHUN!

INTHAVA :wub:

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Why won't Kat and Chakrit go out?? since they know each other for so long???
they did make a pact that they will get married if neither are married by thirty something... they both confirmed it on The Willy with Willy McIntosh...

i guess my wish will come true soon... Chakrit and Kat are now both single... so they have a chance...

only a few more years to wait!!! :loool:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the info. Too cute!!!! I always thought they made a cute couple when I saw them in their lakorn together. That was even before I knew they were long time friends :yahoo:

natty

Chubs
well jakaajun went to meditate and put herself together at the temple as a temporary nun lol.. and of course she told the media that too... awww poor her! :rolleyes:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
i'm not surprised they broke up....don't know why...right when i found out they were engaged, it was so shocking and it felt kinda odd...like it's not real or something...

man, never knew he was a player! shocking to me! who all did he date/break up with? man, it looks like the only person that can tame him is kat. she seems like a strong woman who knows what she wants.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
is tat krit's so called future wife or wat???.........i'm lost hea............but anywaise if it is then it must b a shocker............. :blink: ...............