Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ladies....chapter 5 is done..just waiting for my editor to work her magic...if it's not done by noon tomorrow I will look over it myself and post it!!!! Everyone thank Raiya...she was gonna post and well she inspired me to finish this chappie!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oooo goody..looking forward to it...now i have something to do tomorrow, reading chenada's fic! the day will go fast for me again, i love it lol

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
CHENADA!
I'm going to get some shut eye and then come back to read your updates. Along with Raiya's and the rest of the fan fic section!
Ahhhhhh cant wait. I would read but my dl is almost done and it's getting pretty early lmao.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Cheneda darling! i can't wait! hhheeheh i see ur on MSN but not chatting lmao posting ur story? hehheehehhe i love you darling hugs and kisses

chenling

sarNie Adult
Chapter Five

Soriya sighed; she bit down on her bottom lip while looking out in the sky, there was a bad storm coming. She turned when hearing the sound of her husband coming down the hallway.

"Harit" She rushed towards him, "The storm is coming, please don't go!"

He smiled as he took his wife in his arms, "I will be fine, I have to go. The workers will need all the help they can get to prepare for the storm. I promise I will be back as soon as I can. Don't worry."

She shook her head pulling out of his arms to stare up at him, "I don't think you should go. Its….I have a terrible feeling."

Harit could read the concern in his wife's lovely face; he reached out and traced his hand over her cheek, "Soriya" He said softly, "I will be fine."

She lowered her head; all these feelings were rushing over her. Soriya knew it was due to her pregnancy but still….she didn't want him to go. She placed a hand over her swollen belly before looking up at her husband.

"I'm scared Harit" She warned, her eyes filling with tears.

The look in her eyes…threatened to break his resolve, but he couldn't abandon his workers. They weren't just his employees, they were also his family. He swallowed hard while looking from his wife's eyes to her stomach.

Harit reached out and gently placed his palm against it, he could feel their child. His dark eyes soon made contact with hers and he could see the fear she held. It made him sick to his stomach but still, Harit would never break his promise.

"Baby" he quickly pulled Soriya in his arms, "I promise I will return, nothing will happen, nothing will keep us apart."

Soriya closed her eyes, letting herself sink into his embrace…wanting nothing more than to relax. She knew nothing she would say would make him stay, he was a man of his word…that's why she loved him so much, but still she was frightened.

"Be careful and come back..please." she whispered against him before pulling away. "You better go" She offered with a weak smile.

Harit reached out, his long finger wiping the stream of tears now falling down her cheeks away. "I will return to you and our child."

He smiled before leaning forward, his lips lingered over hers. Harit pulled back wishing he could stay, but he couldn't. He knelt down in front of her placing his lips against her belly.

"I love you my child" he whispered before kissing her stomach.

Long after he was gone, Soriya stood watching. Her eyes glued to the sky and turbulent storm that was raging. She shook every time it thundered and finally felt her strength giving way. She moved to the sofa facing the window, nothing was going to help…nothing was going to make her feel safe…not until Harit was back in the comfort of their home. Minutes turned into hours and Soriya drifted off to sleep, she slouched against the sofa cushion whispering her husband's name.

Soriya woke to knocking; she slowly sat up feeling sharp pains all over her body. Wiping her eyes, she found that she hadn't gone to bed only stayed on the couch. Very slowly she stood; she reached out taking hold of the arm rest on the end the sofa to help steady herself.

Looking down she read her watch, it was 7:30 am, Oh no…she made her way towards the knocking…

She reached the front door and smiled to herself…why was he knocking??? She took hold of the door knob and pulled it opened, smiling up to greet her husband but the smile soon faded.

"Soriya"

"Chai?" She asked, seeing Bai and a couple of the workers from the farm standing behind him.

"Soriya" he said again while stepping in.

"Harit?" Soriya asked while moving back, "Where is Harit?"

"So…."

"NO!" she yelled while shaking her head, "Where is he? Chai?"

Still moving forward, Chai reached out his hands, "Please Soriya, let us sit down."

She suddenly stopped turning her back towards them, "Twatachai, where is my husband?" She then asked in soft voice.

He swallowed hard before coming to stand directly behind her, "I …do not know…the storm."

Soriya turned, a calm look covering her face. She looked over at the workers; their faces answered any more questions that she had. Her dark eyes moved to Bai, he lowered his head and she knew for sure. Harit was…………

"So.." Chai yelled as he watched her faint, he quickly caught her before telling the workers to go and fetch a doctor.

She smiled, "Harit, what are you doing?"

He smiled while running his fingers over her stomach, "I'm playing with the baby." He was beaming with joy.

"Silly, like a child yourself." She told him.

"A child?" he snorted before moving so he was next to her. "You love this child?" He asked while pointing to himself.

Soriya shook her head, "Of course I do, why would I stay on this island if I did not."

"Because you are my prisoner" He told her while reaching for her, he gently pulled her into his arms and positioned them so she was on her back. "Because we were destined to be this way."

She smiled up at him, "You will never change."

"No I won't, my love for you will never die." He warned before lowering his lips to hers.

"So?" she heard…

"So?" again she heard, Soriya opened her eyes and realized she'd been dreaming.

Chai smiled, "The doctor will return tomorrow, he said you were fine…but…"

"It was just a dream" She sighed, "help me up please."

He nodded before helping her to sit up, "I…"

"There is nothing you can say." She offered him, "Please tell me what happened?"

Soriya sat and listened while Chai told her what happened, all the details were still a bit up in the air but he told her what he could. He went over everything from when Harit arrived at the farm until…. He found himself shaking as he spoke. When he felt her hand on his he stopped shaking.

"I am sorry Soriya" he lowered his head; tears were swelling in his eyes.

She could say nothing, she was feeling so much but at the same time she felt numb. She wanted to get up, run out to the sea and find him, but she couldn't move. Soriya had never felt like this before, she felt lost. Reality was pressing down on her, engulfing her like a cage. Tears soon fell streaming down her cheeks.

Chai moved forward to comfort her, there was nothing he could do or say to make this any easier. He chose to hold his friend and let her cry as long as she wanted to.

He slowly opened his eyes, trying to focus on the light. His head, he reached up with his hand and cradled it while sitting up. Where was he? He looked around the small room he was in and he couldn't place it.

Gathering up his strength he stood and made his way over to the small window, he looked out and saw the ocean. Still, he had no clue where he was. He turned hearing the sound of the door being opened. He stood like stone as a young woman came into the room.

"How are you?" She asked.

"Where am I?" he asked looking over her closely hoping he knew her but he didn't.

"Why don't you sit down, the doctor will be in soon." She motioned for him to sit.

"The doctor?" he asked while still staring at her, "Where am I?"

The young lady noted the urgency in his voice and said nothing as she moved closer to take hold of his arm. She guided him back towards the bed and only after he was seated did she answer him.

"You are on Koh Andaman, you washed up on shore yesterday. I'm Namtip, my father is the local doctor."

"I…" he shook his head, "I don't know this place."

Namtip reached out and placed her hand over his, "It will be alright, don't rush anything."

He smiled before pulling away from her touch, he knew it was a gesture for comfort only but still he somehow felt bad for having her touch him.

"What is your name?" Namtip asked.

"It's…" he frowned, "It's…" Again he frowned, "I have no idea."

TBC

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG Harit has amnesia!!! Wow great update girl...i can't wait to see what happens next....Awww that girl better step away from Soriya's man!!!! :lol:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww that was a great update Chenada...poor Soriya worried sick again...

omg Harit now have amnesia...theres so many obstacles from the lakorn all the way to the fic...but this is also consider a test of true love ...will it be strong enough for him to remember her???

Psst: Chenada i had sent you an email last night, please check it as soon as possible! ty

cikna

sarNie Adult
Chenling, you are master story teller! And yet, I can't help but to be desparate for more. You are so good with the suspense. Beautifully done! More, we want more!! :drool:

fun

Expired Sarnie
My heart almost stopped. He can't remember Soriya and his precious little angel who has not seen light yet. OH MY!

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. OMG . .. *breath in breath out** i feel sad now .. poor SORIYA .. having to go through that ..
he forgot .. must be a bad storm to have him wash up that far .. i hope when he realize who he is, it's not too late to turn back time.
NAMTHIP!!! STAY AWAY FROM HARITH ... bad bad girl .. :angry: thank you chen for the update. can't wait to read more .. everyone's story is now turning 360 degree !!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
nooooooooo......amnesia...what more can happen to them...why must harit be so caring towards his workers and go out during a storm.....

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Chen darling...not to be pushy (but i am LOL) but can i have some more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh Harit needs to get his memory back ahhhhh!

cecilia

Staff member
that's right. how can he go on living without thinking about the lovemaking SWEET TIME with SORIYA .. bring back the memory and make it hot >> > i'm demanding for more update. chapter 5 still not enough to last ... :blush: