Jam Leuy Ruk : Making of Arisoya :: Aum/Aff

cikna

sarNie Adult
Chenling, I waiting in vain for you continuation of the story. Waiting patiently... :rolleyes:

sarN

sarNie Granny
mahaha i know wat u thinking tooo it can't be to far from Harit . LMAO . Im telling u . The fiction stories is giving me thought ...ya girll soooo silly

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes, every breath of air i take in ..its Harit!

;) giving you thoughts of more "r" fic to write? :spin:

Look Chenada didnt continue this one ...but went and started another so as to throw us off...

Missy Get Back In Here!

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Chen... I'm finally caught up on your story.
Give me more! Gosh, I feel like a greedy child asking for more sweets. *slaps self for lack of restriant. * LOL

Can't wait to read the next part!!!!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
i'm still waiting here for more baby update .. :( .. pls update before you jump off to your other story na kha. i'm dying for update *starry, i ask for alot more candies than you, i should snap myself out of this*

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Chen i just updated mine...just filler till i get to the juicier bits but you know gotta build the story...and so i wanted to come here and say the same to you missy...MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Chenada...missy i see you!!!

ive caught up to Sarn's and Raiya's now its your turn!!!

please update soon...like tonight maybe! lol

if you get one of those writers block moment Moh is available 24/7~ 365 days a yr that includes Holidays! :loool: (yes, im volunteering her ahhaha)

Moh dont slap me!...i think your Jungle Scene might fit in here somewhere...

i guess i can say we all are waiting in vain...

chenling

sarNie Adult
Good news Raiya and Ami!!! I know what I want to do with the story so now I just have to write it....I've a little over worked this week with school and work but I PROMISE that I will update this week!!!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
aww, work and school is more important...we understand!

sorry didnt mean to sound like a little bugger!

But now im really excited for the next chapter...

LOVE YA CHENADA!

cikna

sarNie Adult
Good news Raiya and Ami!!! I know what I want to do with the story so now I just have to write it....I've a little over worked this week with school and work but I PROMISE that I will update this week!!!!!!
having u said that, I now know I'm in a happy place.... B)