Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Kayla

sarNie Adult
DEAR KAYLA & DEAR TUYAH

PICS OF C-TEAM JA...

1. OPAPATIKA THE MOVIE

" PERFECT MATCH !!!! " B)
Thank you so much for these caps, Jib!! And you are so right! What a "PERFECT MATCH!" :wub:

JUBJIBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB......those pics of Chakrit is too extreme for my heartbeat.... :wub: ...

look at those eyes!!!! and dat yellow bandana makes him look 10X sexier, and he was staring sharply and directly into my eyes....too sharp it makes me blush :wub: ....hehehhehe.....muahhhh muahh chakrit...!!!!

and his right side angle pic, in dat black jacket....makes my leg shaking hihihi.......

jubjib, those pics u posted make me want to fly to bangkok now and rescue (or izit kidnap?) chakrit from other n'rai women.... :p

maybe dats why his previous gfs broke up with him...he could be too Hot to handle...we need to freeze him in the ice-box... :lol:

thanks for the pics jubjib....
Beautifulrose! Don't forget to come back me up before you fly to Thailand. We can have our own kidnap plot!! :lol: - I totally understand your infatuation torwards this HUNK becaues I am the same level. :wub:

Thank you so much jubjib!!!! I almost got a heartattack from watching the pics. Chakrits back is just too sexy.

Can't understand that some people say he is not good looking. For me he is the most good looking and sexy Thai actor plus his acting skills are superb.
I say more for us to LOVE! If others don't like him for whatever reasons, I'm sure they are in the low percentage minority. :lol:

one thing i don't like bout lakorn is dat pra'ek can be such a ass what da hell. dat tha girl is just as crazy as nong da. she tried to kill herself just cause mek found a new girl good lord. funkin crazy ass biatches lol

You got that right. Nim needs to make a jealous kiss move on Mek. I bet he will be so in shock by her action, it's just that he might enjoy it instead. :lol:

beautifulRose1000

sarNie Egg
hahaha...Kayla...your eyes and interests as naughty as mine...i re-watched earlier epi just to check the scene where Mek jump into the sea to save Nim, the part dat shows chakrit's sexy butt :wub: ....but could not find..grrrr.!!! i remember i saw that pic somewhere!!

a plot to KIDNAP chakrit....yay!! but Kayla, i believe we'll both become motionless speechless from any personal encounter with chakrit, will never be able to catch the man...hahahaha .... i can imagine myself eyes and mouth wide open :drool: neither words nor actions......

Kayla

sarNie Adult
start ep.9

just hate ratha!!!

i agree with you ..kayla

she is a silent killer!!!

WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Krit looks so good on the last picture....just look at the sexy beast!!! :blush:

URGH...JIB, WHAT IS THE SILENT KILLER DOING TO NIM ON EPI 9..probably feeding lies to Nim's brain :angry: :angry:

icool48

sarNie Adult
WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....Krit looks so good on the last picture....just look at the sexy beast!!! :blush:

URGH...JIB, WHAT IS THE SILENT KILLER DOING TO NIM ON EPI 9..probably feeding lies to Nim's brain :angry: :angry:

yes!!! your guess was right ...kayla

hmmm hmmm ratha!!! so badddddd

Kayla

sarNie Adult
mek and nim are crying now

so sad!!!

URGH!! Jib, I just want to beat up Rahta with you. :angry: :angry:

This is the scene when Nim said to Mek "Sometime the person in real life and the person in your dreams are not the same person.." something like that on the preview...I can't wait to go home and watch it!

Urgh Ratha!!! :angry: :angry:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Thanks Jib for posting the clips. I just got done watching it at work. LOL :ph34r: :lol:

Urgh! The ex is so playing the pity role to Nim. Telling Nim that she knows that Mek and Nim has feelings for one another blah blah...and that she do not know what to do without Mek since she just lost her baby and she has no one else...blah blah...Urgh...just like my prediction, Nim will now distance herself from Mek due to the ex and her pity story. Urgh!!

The good and cute part is the scene between Pom and Mek, when Pom said sorry to Mek and Mek acting all boyish and shy told his brother that his heart is free and would like a girlfriend and asked that his brother help him out again...so cute!! Mek is now ready to pour his heart out to Nim and would like for his brother to help out again...too cute...the look on Mek's face...he's so nervous this time around...but yea, now it's Nim turn to make Mek suffer with jealousy since he has done it to her...poor Mek though...Nim is breaking away from him, getting close to Katah, feeling that's the best way out for her. Can't wait to go home and watch the rest of the epi.

Thanks Jib again!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I wanna kiss radtha's ass!! So true she is a silent killer!! She should be happy that mek is even helping her when he knows that she is married! She needs to stop dreaming he's just helping her it doesn't mean he'll return and be with her!!

Mek and Nim need to make up! It's been three to four episodes with them misunderstanding each other. I think Nim should pull a jealous kiss on Mek too and right in :D front of radtha that'll show her who Mek belongs too!

still haven't finished watching yet! :)

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think Kata got a new hairdo..it's more like dark brown and he doesn't have those long side bang anymore..or is he just styling it in a different ways..don't know, but it looks much better...

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
I didn't like this episode, too much of Radtha, I can't stand her always crying face and of course can't stand seeing my poor Chakrit crying ;)

I loved the beginning scene between Mek and Pom though and also that Mek starts to accept his feelings towards Nim. Can't wait for the next episode, hopefully a lot of cute scenes of our C-Team and hopefully there is not much of Radtha.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Even though epi 9 has a lot of Ratha's scenes but there were still funny, heart felt scenes that I enjoyed.

1. The scene between Pom and Mek in the beginning, Pom said sorry to Mek and Mek all shy asked Pom to hook him up with Nim again saying he wants a girlfriend. I swear Krit's acting is so good. He was so cute, acting like a little boy in love but don't know how to approach the girl. :)

2. The car ride back home scene when Nim's manager fell asleep on Mek's shoulder and he said "If she was Nim, it would've been better". Mek is so in love. And also the car ride back home scene between Nim and Katha. When Katha asked Nim does she likes Jazz music and Chat pretending to snore really LOUD to interrupt their conversation and then Pad start talking on the phone really LOUD also. LOL..OMG...So funny...I love it how they're all do everything they can to come between Nim and Katha. LMAO :lol:

3. On the reporter questions scene when Nim said "Katha is a good person. If I do not give him a chance, it would be too black hearted (rude)". Mek is so getting a taste of his own medicine. Nim is really making him suffer. It's not funny, but I find it cute though. Mek's face was so stiff on this scene, and he starts rolling his eyes. Later on Mek was in a bad mood, being hard on the staff. LOL

4. The car ride when Mek jumped in Nim's very FLY car and she told him to get out and he said no, not until they talk it out first. Man, Nim can be so evil when she wants to be. Love it! On this scene Mek was about to tell Nim about what happened on the "date" day but Nim jumped in and talked about Katha telling Mek that Katha is the first person who brought her there and he confessed that he liked her. She told Mek that when she is near Katha she has a happy feeling. She said everything made her realized that between the person in her dream and the person IN real life, it can also not be the same person, that she is tired of chasing after Mek's mood and so on. Mek looking sad that he did not realize that he hurt Nim too that extreme...so sad...but I love it though.

5. Of course the hospital scene, when Mek touched Nim’s face softly, held her hand and said “your intention is to hide from me, why do you have to do this?” Since Nim is working her butt off, thinking that’s the best way for her to not think about Mek.DD

Oh my, I felt Mek's pain on the scene when he sat on the balcony at Ratha's condo, when he had tears in his eyes and he said "Nim". He wants to be with Nim so bad in her time of needs :(

I love KRIT!!

Ahhh…The EVIL EX is getting on my nerves. She is full of tricks up her sleeves, talk about PITY PITY PITY!!!! The good thing is Pom is beginning to realize something is not right because Nim all of a sudden is changing her ways. He feels that it can’t be just because of Katha, he has a feeling someone else is blowing poison in Nim’s ears. I love Pom! He’s so smart and full of plans to help out his little brother.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, I think Chakrit is getting his taste of medicine for being all mad at her for soo long just for lying to him..it took him soo long to forgive her and admit his feelings, and now when his ex comes back into the pic, Nim is tyring to get him away from her...shows him for acting all cool..hahahha..this is a cute lakorn though..and the short hair reporter girl that is working with Nim(forgot her name), wat is up with her hair, it's like Jackie Chan's hair back in the days..mushroom-like..I know I pay attention to hairstyle okay..lol..anyways, if she was to have different hairstyle she would totally look cute..hairstyles can make you look alot different..

icool48

sarNie Adult
Well, I think Chakrit is getting his taste of medicine for being all mad at her for soo long just for lying to him..it took him soo long to forgive her and admit his feelings, and now when his ex comes back into the pic, Nim is tyring to get him away from her...shows him for acting all cool..hahahha..this is a cute lakorn though..and the short hair reporter girl that is working with Nim(forgot her name), wat is up with her hair, it's like Jackie Chan's hair back in the days..mushroom-like..I know I pay attention to hairstyle okay..lol..anyways, if she was to have different hairstyle she would totally look cute..hairstyles can make you look alot different..

that's a wig ja.. sunrise

micky as padcha

she has a long straight hair ( her real hairstyle )

i guess ...they think short hair suits padcha 's character.

but they should choose the wig is more suitable than this.

anyway i love padcha. she is cute ( for me 555 :p )

CherryApple

sarNie Adult

kaylaaaaa

i'm not masochist or defendant of love naaaaa.LOL.

"Momma JLG" ? 555

ok ok Accept in this Name...

oh I forgot to tell you ..kayla

so many people on pantip.com posted comments....
" chakrit & cherry are the best / perfect match couple and want to watch C-TEAM in another lakorn..

" chakrit - cherry have such great chemistry!!! "

I 'm so happy that they love c-team same us. yahoo!!!

am happy that others are enjoying and loving charry too....they are awesome and hot together not forgetting their fab chem on screen that lit and can sparkle the whole tv/computer screen