start with super sweet scene.

but after that there're many sad dddd scenes

bad news :

i don't know why they deleted this scene

i really want to watch it.
hue hue

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing those pictures jubjib!!

I can't wait tomorrows episode!! The preview made me excited!! I wish cherry did real kissing! Then we would get to see them really kiss each other!! But still love her!! Todays episode was sad! Whats up with her parents they seem like so over protective what was that lady saying that made her mom faint?

Tuyah

sarNie Egg
Just finished watching ep 11. It was a really good episode. Loved the sweet scene at the beginning although we knew that it was just the calm before the storm. I was just thinking enjoy this short time of happiness cos it is so precious. I love how Mek is always playing with Nim's cheeks. It always looks so caring and romantic.

As for the parents I can't see through them, sometimes they seem overprotective and sometimes I think they have got a special plan to make Nim happy. What other reason would there be to make a special agreement with P'Ping. I think they know that Nim loves Mek and her engagement is just an act of defiance.

Katha started to fall for Pat in this ep. So cute :D they make a very sweet couple. I also loved the development of N'Da whereas at the beginning it seemed as she was the source of trouble between Mek and Ruttha now it comes on the surface that she knew Ruttha's bad character from the beginning and just tried to save Mek from Ruttha.

Haha and sa chai (don't know the suitable english word at the moment ;)) that Mek was starting to get rid of Ruttha and was running after Nim. Took him long enough to decide whom he has to go for. Our Mek is sometimes just a jerk. But as we get such emotional crying scene in the end it's worth all his idiotic actions. I was crying with him, so heartbreaking :(

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. It's just strange to have the kidnapping before the engagment. Isn't it usually that you have engagment first then kidnapping? Hoping for more cute but sad scenes tomorrow.

And thank you jubjib for the pics :) you are the best

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I have to say this lakorn has gotten better and better! I love that mek is finally showing who he really loves! He should've pushed ruttha away when nim fell! But i still like the fact that he pushed ruttha away! Did you see her face when Nim walked away! I was like B*tch! lol! SO much drama! :lol:

I'm liking chakrit more and more! He seems so strong! In the preview he just grabbed her and carried her her away! lol! :wub:

Looks like tomorrow will be very emotional! :eek:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Okay, before I start rambling on about epi 11, can I say that I LOVE the bond between Pom and Mek. The last scene when Mek was crying his eyes off on the side of the street and Pom all of a sudden picked his brother off the ground and both embraced each other, that was the MOST heartfelt scene on epi 11 in my opinion. I mean of course the crying of Nim was sad also, but the scene between Pom and Mek was very touching. It demonstrates the brotherly bond that both have for one another. Pom being the older brother who is willing to do anything for his younger brother happiness. I am so in love with these two brothers! Thank god for Pom because lord knows Mek is not gifted in the “hooking up” with female category. Poor thing, he cannot catch a break. :lol:

Now about the parents, I do agree that there is something fishy about them. I think they have a plan of their own about the whole situation. Maybe their plan is to test Mek to see how much he loves their daughter and to what extent he’s willing to go to make Nim happy. Something is definitely up with them. They seem to be nice parents, very reasonable towards Nim. Strict but loving. They are up to something. I could be wrong though but that’s my feeling.

Ratha is such an evil witch. Mek is beginning to see her claws. Even though he brushes it off every time Prakard or others mentioned that she’s probably be the person behind all the bad news (news between Katha and Nim hooking up), Mek has told her on more than one occasion, that he loves only Nim and that his reason of helping her all the time is because of friendship, not because he wants Ratha back. Mek just need to not help her out anymore because she’s using his nice guy persona to her advantage. And I think on this episode, he’s beginning to see the clues, at least I would hope he does. As we have viewed from the beginning, Mek is not strong towards female. Especially females with problems; his mother has always told him to respect and protect females. Too bad Ratha is not consider a good female, she is a considered a witch. LOL - So he does not need to go help out the witch every single time. :lol:

On this episode, I’m also impressed with Dao’s character. She knows that Mek does not love her and she’s willing to except it and she’s willing to do whatever for Mek happiness which is to reveal the true face of Ratha. From her conversation with her mother, she mentioned that Mek was the person who was there for her the whole time her mother was away which is the reason why her feelings for him is so strong since they know each other since they were kids. I hope she gives Chat a chance because that guy really does adore her. Both would be a funny couple cause Chat is too goofy. LOL :lol:

Overall, my favorite scene was the scene between Pom and Mek at the end. Even though, I love the sweet scene between Mek and Nim on the beginning, but I’ll give this episode to the brotherly love. Kekekeke…

Also, did you guys noticed that the song from the last scene is the guy Thai version song to Goong (Princess Hour) – Korean Drama? I love that song!! I was so happy to hear it…heheheh 

Kayla

sarNie Adult
ep.11
start with super sweet scene.

but after that there're many sad dddd scenes

bad news :

i don't know why they deleted this scene

i really want to watch it.
hue hue
Momma JLG! I am mad with you! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Why did they cut out the karate scene??? :angry: :angry:

Thanks for all the pictures na.

Joob Jib Joob Jib. :wub:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I have to say this lakorn has gotten better and better! I love that mek is finally showing who he really loves! He should've pushed ruttha away when nim fell! But i still like the fact that he pushed ruttha away! Did you see her face when Nim walked away! I was like B*tch! lol! SO much drama! :lol:

I'm liking chakrit more and more! He seems so strong! In the preview he just grabbed her and carried her her away! lol! :wub:

Looks like tomorrow will be very emotional! :eek:
LOL - I know, right...LOL...Nim falling was only by accident since she was behind Dao. But I love it that Mek push towards Ratha was intentional...LOL...He was like "Ratha, what!?" LOL

I'm going to be so sad when the lakorn end. Oh I just want to cry thinking about it. :(

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight thinking about tomorrow episode. :wacko:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching ep 11. It was a really good episode. Loved the sweet scene at the beginning although we knew that it was just the calm before the storm. I was just thinking enjoy this short time of happiness cos it is so precious. I love how Mek is always playing with Nim's cheeks. It always looks so caring and romantic.

As for the parents I can't see through them, sometimes they seem overprotective and sometimes I think they have got a special plan to make Nim happy. What other reason would there be to make a special agreement with P'Ping. I think they know that Nim loves Mek and her engagement is just an act of defiance.

Katha started to fall for Pat in this ep. So cute :D they make a very sweet couple. I also loved the development of N'Da whereas at the beginning it seemed as she was the source of trouble between Mek and Ruttha now it comes on the surface that she knew Ruttha's bad character from the beginning and just tried to save Mek from Ruttha.

Haha and sa chai (don't know the suitable english word at the moment ;)) that Mek was starting to get rid of Ruttha and was running after Nim. Took him long enough to decide whom he has to go for. Our Mek is sometimes just a jerk. But as we get such emotional crying scene in the end it's worth all his idiotic actions. I was crying with him, so heartbreaking :(

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. It's just strange to have the kidnapping before the engagment. Isn't it usually that you have engagment first then kidnapping? Hoping for more cute but sad scenes tomorrow.

And thank you jubjib for the pics :) you are the best
So agree with you. Our Mek is just so retarded at times, but he really has poured all his feelings out for Nim ever since last episode. Just that he needs to quit saving the witch. It's like the poor guy can't do anything right and he knows it too, along with Pom and everyone else. LOL - It's not funny but I just love it that everyone else in the lakorn knows what type of person he is...lol...he's always late in the game and another guy (Katha) always cut in front of him. LOL...Both Nim and Pom have mentioned this to him. LOL - But just like Nim, we love Mek because Mek is sincere and can cry like a river. Poor fellow, it broke his heart hearing Nim saying all those untruthful remarks to her parents.

icool48

sarNie Adult
Now about the parents, I do agree that there is something fishy about them. I think they have a plan of their own about the whole situation. Maybe their plan is to test Mek to see how much he loves their daughter and to what extent he’s willing to go to make Nim happy. Something is definitely up with them. They seem to be nice parents, very reasonable towards Nim. Strict but loving. They are up to something. I could be wrong though but that’s my feeling.

Also, did you guys noticed that the song from the last scene is the guy Thai version song to Goong (Princess Hour) – Korean Drama? I love that song!! I was so happy to hear it…heheheh 

yes yes kayla you're a clever girl.

your guess was right about nim's parents

so i'll give you a reward 555

mp3 ชีวิตที่ขาดเธอ by potato ( the song from the last scene )

download --- > mp3

ชื่อเพลง : ชีวิตที่ขาดเธอ (I'm a fool)
ศิลปิน : ปั๊บ โปเตโต้ (Pup POTATO) OST PRINCESS HOURS

credit : YM

เมื่อก่อนไม่เคยได้คิด ผิดอะไรไม่เคยจะรู้
ไม่ได้ดูว่าในสิ่งที่กระทำ ทำให้ใครบางคนเสียใจ
จนเมื่อจบตรงการแยกทาง ทุกๆอย่างที่เคยทำไว้
ก้อได้กลับมาเตือนย้ำใจให้คิด ว่าฉันนั้นโง่แค่ไหน

* อยากจะหมุนเวลาให้กลับยังไง ก้อไม่ย้อนมันคืนได้แล้ว
ได้แต่ขอให้เธอได้โปรดอภัยให้กัน สักครั้งจะยอมได้ไหม

** ช่วงชีวิตฉันที่ขาดเธอเหมือนจะตาย หัวใจแทบทนไม่ไหว
มันเคยแต่มองร้องหาว่าเธอ อยู่ไหนและเป็นอย่างไร
กลับมาหาฉัน ได้โปรดเถอะนะคนดี ต่อจากนี้ที่เคยร้องไห้
จะไม่ทำให้เธอต้องช้ำและเสียน้ำตา กลับมาเป็นอย่างเดิมได้ไหม รักกันอย่างเก่า

แต่ก่อนไม่เป็นอย่างนี้ อยู่ดีๆ น้ำตาก้อไหล
อยากให้เธอได้ฟังว่าฉันละอาย ที่ทำให้เธอเสียใจ
ทำให้จบตรงการแยกทาง ทุกๆอย่างที่เคยทำไว้
คงไม่กลับมาเตือนย้ำใจให้คิด ว่าฉันนั้นโง่แค่ไหน

(ซ้ำ */ **)

รู้ว่าแผลได้ฝากยากจะลบมันไปจากใจ แต่ว่าขอได้ไหม
ให้เป็นฉันได้ไหม ให้ฉันรักษาเธอเอง

(ซ้ำ **)

อยากจะพูดให้รู้ว่ารักเพียงเธอ....คนเดียว

Previously,I never think about you, I don't know what is my fault
I never care about what I have done that it can make someone to be sad
Until all the things reach to the end by split up
They make me feeling that how I am a fool for eveything I had done

* How much I would really like to turn back.....but I could not do it anyway
I would really like you to forgive me just once,could you possibly to do if for me?

** Living without you I feel like I cannot breath,and my heart hardly beat
It always asks where you are, how you are...

Please come back to me,darling. I do promise that I wont make you have got in tears and hurt
Could we be a lover and fall in love as before?

I have never been like this before. I have just got in tears suddenly

I would really like you to listen me that I feel guilty that makes you sad
makes everything reach to the end by split up
Everything I had done might not remind me to think about that how fool I am

(repeat */ **)

I do know that it is difficult to forget what I had done for you
But would you mind if I ask you that can it be mine to treat you

(repeat **)

I would really like to tell you that you are the only one I love

russe

sarNie Adult
just wondering, why doesn't Cherry and Chakrit have a fashion photo shoot for magazine yet? I really like this couple.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
finished epi11 also

gosh, full of conflicts!

totally agree with Kayla that P'pom is really a great brother. How strong and warm hug to support poor mek!

next epi, another kidnap?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Bomp, he's such a loving brother, do everything for his idiot brother Mek. Kahta is such a nice guy always there for Nem. i don't blame her for chosing him but it's not right because she doesn't love him it will only hurt herself,him and Mek like Pink saids. the scene Mek on the ground crying was really sad and show Nem crying too and more sad when Bomp pull him up and hug him. was a surprise and it got me crying because usually don't get to see an older bro. hugging his lil.bro. in lakorns that often and it shows the love Bomp has for Mek is so much and always there for his brother. *sigh if loving someone hurt this much and so much in pain i rather not love anyone. lol. next ep. looks more sad.