Jam Luey Gamathep (Maker J.Group)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid

msg from chakrit (shahkrit)
:wub: Aaahhh that is so sweet of him to send message to his fans. ^_^ It's just too bad he didn't sign to fans from SarnWorld. :lol:

It's all good, with all these sweetness from the lakorn and his message it's just more icing on the cake for us to die peacefully. :wub: :lol:

Thank you Jubjib for all the wonderful stuffs you have posted for us. :)

Now I'm going back to watch Ep.13 and Ep.14 again, because the other day I didn't watched it good; Because of lack of sleep from the night before. LOL.

Kattha and Pat it's so cute hugging each other at the hospital bed and they didn't even let go of each others when Nim's parent walked in on them. :lol: It's just too sweet.

icool48

sarNie Adult
hello dear maya.

new pics of charry from Nuer mek for fans

i 've posted them on sarnworld - nuer mek already. jaaaa

B)

Kayla

sarNie Adult

msg from chakrit (shahkrit)
OMG...Is that his handwriting?? Lord, I just died and went to heaven again. I feel like he is sooooooo close to us now. I love this guy!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's so kind to write a message for the fans. The man's English is so hot. :lol:

Krit - Keep on doing your thing. You have many loyal fans.

I have a quick question for Jib or whoever knows, is Kirt still not fluent in Thai as in writing? I'm assuming that's why he wrote in English.

Thanks Jib! You are the BEST!! Love you, Momma JLG. :wub:

icool48

sarNie Adult
OMG...Is that his handwriting?? Lord, I just died and went to heaven again. I feel like he is sooooooo close to us now. I love this guy!!! :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's so kind to write a message for the fans. The man's English is so hot. :lol:

Krit - Keep on doing your thing. You have many loyal fans.

I have a quick question for Jib or whoever knows, is Kirt still not fluent in Thai as in writing? I'm assuming that's why he wrote in English.

Thanks Jib! You are the BEST!! Love you, Momma JLG. :wub:

Profile:

Name: Shahkrit Yamnarm
Nick name: Krit
Birthdate: June 25th, 1978
Height: 177 cm.
Weight: 68 kg.
Education: Chartered Institute of Marketing, International Correspondence School (ICS), USA

he can write in eng and thai naja kayla.
but
i think that he wrote this msg in eng
bec. he preferred to write in eng na.

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Profile:

Name: Shahkrit Yamnarm
Nick name: Krit
Birthdate: June 25th, 1978
Height: 177 cm.
Weight: 68 kg.
Education: Chartered Institute of Marketing, International Correspondence School (ICS), USA

he can write in eng and thai naja kayla.
but
i think that he wrote this msg in eng
bec. he preferred to write in eng na.
But, JIB, I heard from his big thai fans that he really is not familiar with writing in thai. Somewhat he could not understand the written thai so well. His english is far better than thai :D Isnt it for real?!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
hello dear maya.

new pics of charry from Nuer mek for fans

i 've posted them on sarnworld - nuer mek already. jaaaa

B)
:lol: Thank you, I'll check that one right now. ^_^

By the way, is that you that got the message from Krit or someone else posted up at Pantip? :D

RAKRY

sarNie Egg
hi,yigu....here the link of translation JLK...you can check there...
http://www.khemupsorn.com/board//index.php?topic=1729.0
and
http://www.khemupsorn.com/board//index.php?topic=1856.msg22675#new

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
But, JIB, I heard from his big thai fans that he really is not familiar with writing in thai. Somewhat he could not understand the written thai so well. His english is far better than thai :D Isnt it for real?!
yea his english is a lot better than his thai. he has a lil accent when he speak thai. it's a very slight accent but it's dere lol

i just finished da lakorn!!! I LOB ITTTTTTTTT gosh i lob dese 2. very very cuuute. dis is da lakorn i been waitin to see him in. he hasn't done one like dis in a while. i lob him 5 yrs ago i still lob him now lol he's so good but i don't understand da thing w/ nong da and da ex. what did she expose? and dat one scene where nong da was crying to her mama. her mama took somethin of hers and gave it to sia blah but i couldn't understand what was taken i just couldn't make out da words i was like whattttttt did she say? it wasn't clear to me

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
okay...I just continued watching this lakorn from where I stopped a while back (ep. 5) and I have fallen in love with this lakorn.....oh my goodness, I swear I almost cried in one of the scene ( I usually don't in Thai lakorns) and I absolutely love all the characters ... especially our pranangs of course....I LOVE them....absolutely adore them....I have always been a fan of Chakrit and Cherry but I love them in this lakorn....there were so many sweet scenes and the hugs and crying and everything...I love it....definitely one of the best lakorn I have ever seen.......the storyline was great too....the twist in the beginning was great and the rest of the storyline is the typical lakorn storyline but with great acting and everything....it was just awesome

I totally fell in love with Chakrit when he was crying in this lakorn....I have never seen a praek cry like he did in this lakorn....love it

now I definitely cannot wait for their next lakorn....hope it come out soon....I heard they started filming before this one ended....great.. so we don't have to wait too long huh?

soooo excited

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
okay...I just continued watching this lakorn from where I stopped a while back (ep. 5) and I have fallen in love with this lakorn.....oh my goodness, I swear I almost cried in one of the scene ( I usually don't in Thai lakorns) and I absolutely love all the characters ... especially our pranangs of course....I LOVE them....absolutely adore them....I have always been a fan of Chakrit and Cherry but I love them in this lakorn....there were so many sweet scenes and the hugs and crying and everything...I love it....definitely one of the best lakorn I have ever seen.......the storyline was great too....the twist in the beginning was great and the rest of the storyline is the typical lakorn storyline but with great acting and everything....it was just awesome

I totally fell in love with Chakrit when he was crying in this lakorn....I have never seen a praek cry like he did in this lakorn....love it

now I definitely cannot wait for their next lakorn....hope it come out soon....I heard they started filming before this one ended....great.. so we don't have to wait too long huh?

soooo excited

kekeke aint u glad you continued on, happy that you enjoyed it, we all did here and cant wait to see them together in their next project. I have always been a fan of both their works and adore them both even more now, funny how they only just got paired up now...

Kayla

sarNie Adult

soooo excited
Welcome to the club, KayC!

So you just caught the CTEAM virus also, huh? :lol:

We all understand your feelings. We feel the same way also. They are amazing together. I am so sad this week. Normally, every Mon and Tues, I would get super excited to get home to watch JLG. I never stayed OT at the office, but today I didn't mind since I don't have anything to rush home to, well, besides my boyfriend and my little doggy, but you guys know what I mean. :(

Noneless, so happy to see the CTEAM taking over Pantip forum. Go CTEAM!!