James Jirayu Tangsrisuk

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
040156 said:
James Ji's Vietnam fan club posted a news article which says that P'King Somching is cooking up a new Jiranee lakorn after the success of Padiwarada. Details to follow at the end of the year. I don't know if this is true or a spur of the moment thing. I'm hoping it's true! https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/10413785_1229154663779989_933038960_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTE5MzU1NDAyNDQ2NzAzODMxNA%3D%3D.2.
Yesss if it possible , should in this is PrikKeeNoo KunMooHam , so His Fc said this drama (for me,not sure) confirm at JJ is Pa'eak but find to N'eak so they hopt to Bella hshaha I ever watched this drama that Meaw Lalita is actress and Kong is actor so funny , if it the true I will scremmmm and we will watching in 2018 year , 55555

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
teeruksamur said:
So many screaming fans! Is it always like this for JJ fan meeting? If I ever see JJ in real life, I might be too shy to approach him. I love admiring my suptar from a distance. I recall seeing Ploy Chermarn and her then boyfriend Navin at the airport and my feet froze to the ground, rooted in place. I stalked them with my eyes but couldn't even ask for a pic or an autograph! Epic fail. THEN (yes there is a second time) I met one of the 2PM singers in the elevator, even up 8 levels, I could not approach him. I believe it was Nichakun that I saw! My husband whispered if I wanted him to ask for me, but alas, we reached our destination and I watched the blonde man walk out (He was blonde at the time).
It is always like that between JJ with Fc hahaha, I ever saw JJ in the fresh or real life in Ais event on 25 Dec 2015 hahaha I not forget , in the first I so stunn many time JJ so very very handsome than in the Pics or in Cilps about 5x!!!, not baby face , bright big - eyes , very tall and smart good shape not fat and so charming, his face not bsweet or beauty but look like half-clste man especially his nose and eyes hahaha
Everbody that saw JJ mostly said He is not good photographs or take no more.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
I have to go now really hahah i juse so exciting for new teeruksamus in the tread. Hshaha so busy really everbody must belive in me.

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
I'm so jealous that you got to see James Ji in the flesh! He is so handsome on TV I can't imagine how much more handsome he is in person! Gahhhh! I heard he's so busy these days, I hope he can relax sometime. Su su na ka N'James!

sarNie Adult
P'May! Don't worry about us! We'll just be here!

Teeruksamur, it's funny when James Ji is walking among a sea of happy fangirls hahaha. He's so tall and all the girls are just like surrounding him, you could only see his head. hahaha. I don't think I can bear to see James Ji in the flesh, I think i'll keel over and die. hahaha. But seriously, I think i'll be so stunned. He's always very busy and I always worry about him, I feel almost like I'm his mother really. (Go to sleep boy! Go drink your vitamins! Don't forget to eat your vegetables my poor baby!) I guess it's the way he's always so sweet, I suppose the Thai word "Narak" is most suitable. 

Have you seen Magic James the Concert? He and Bella have a mini play there, and he gets to wear the Palad Saran outfit. It's really awesome, you should watch it! 

photo cr: muudewphoto

photo cr: bejarrrrr

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
teeruksamur said:
Nong James simply looks perfect in this picture below! From his perfect hair to his beautiful smile . Lor maaaaak (very handsome!)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcPQ8rpUsAAp59C?format=pjpg&name=large
Yes this pic he so handsome but in real life he ...better over imagine hahaga , i agree with y before I saw JJ in the fresh , I like to y saw JJ too y must approve with yr eyes hahaha i think he not like common human he had Aura and look like imagery than human ,I saw JJ nearest is about 2 peiples in front of me , as near as so handsome

sarNie Adult
Those are the eyes that are going to kill me. 

photo cr: tpk_ilalla and On Pic

Now that I think about it, I think James Ji would do well in those lone ranger kind of movies. Like he'll be an assassin with sad eyes. An innocent face but deadly skills. hahaha something like that. 

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
I just died. Such an intense, smoldering look! I dig the Lone Ranger premise. Ugh, need more JJ lakorn asap. I might be desperate enough to watch Ruk Sukrit and NNS! After all, I watched the last 8 mins of Padiwarada a 100x!

040156 I'll check YT to see if they have James Magic Concert!

sarNie Adult
You know, Ruk sudrit isn't bad, in my opinion, though I haven't watched all of it yet. Actually, his acting was really good in the parts that I saw, it's just that his character there is very childish and almost bratty, but he played it so naturally. The character was annoying, but James Ji was so damn cute playing Ittirit. I think it's the same concept as Saran being a weakling jerk but you could forgive him anything since he was played so well by James Ji. I think his best acting moment was those scenes in Ruk Sudrit where Ittirit (James ji's character) was with his mom. Prior to NNS where James Ji showcased his furious angry eyes (since more than half the time, he was angry in NNS) in Ruk Sudrit, i saw for the first time how he can act to be hurt and yet angry at the same time. Not a lot of actors can do that. It was really amazing how he was able to do it, when it was only his 3rd lakorn. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I know many people who met JJ. They all say he is very handsome and not girly in real life. All those people say he looks adorable but in lakorns he looks like a kid.  I think its cos he is not photogenic. It was before I became his fan, someone told me they saw JJ in a birthday party. He was like a normal guy. He was not showing off and acting like a dara.

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
https://youtube.com/watch?v=jjt0lDHZsKQ
Approve at this clip that the peoples saw him hehehe. I hear screemmmmmm this event the after end of Padiwaradda make me remind event Ais in the first year that it many many peoples so must used Gard over 10 peoples lol , He has Fans more now.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=BlWCp17no90

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im jealous of Nong Wanmai (Boy Pakorn's sister). She gets to kiss JJ, he plays with her awwww I wanted to be Nong Wanmai :ghehe:

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
Mayji said:
BTS scene make me laugh so much

The Best scene that JJ cry with his mom at 5.30

Y should watch Ruksudrit so funny, good drams and also this drama will on air in Japan soon hehehe

Teeruksamur, what ever y saw Lakorn of JJ except KhunChai Putthipat and Padiwaradda? And ever y watched JJ'concert ? What y need about JJ if I can I will find for y hehehe

Ah I can't take it, that crying scene, so sad! My heart hurts for James Ji - it sounds like he has been hoping his mom would be missing him as much as he misses her, but come to find, she's quite happy with her life. That shaky breath and trembling chin is killing me! He did a great job! 

I've only seen Putthipat and Padiwarada na ka. Will watch Magic concert soon (trying to find time!) Thank you for the clip ka!

teeruksamur

sarNie Egg
I love James Ji's height! He seems so tall. I also love that he shows up in sweats, looking tired and probably preferring to be in bed, but he's so nice to his fans. Still looks handsome!

To each her own, but I personally don't think he looks girly in lakorns. He's adorable in glasses in Putthipat and very masculine in Padiwarada. But perhaps I've already turned into one of his mama bears hehe. I would be quite proud to have such a handsome, adorable and sweet son like James Ji!

Glad to hear he has more fans now! I heard the photobook for Padiwarada is out? Who's getting one? Where can I get one?? 

Here's the box DVD set:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCPEPFakDMU/?taken-by=paajaew

It looks like there's already a workshop for James' and Kim's lakorn? I saw Paajaew posting something on Instagram. I hope there are BTS soon! 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCVLOADkDHz/?taken-by=paajaew 

Like Nong Greta.. kyaaaaa!

Mayji

sarNie Juvenile
For dvd boxset of Padiwaradda, Y must preoder before deadline on 26 Feb only and they will generate follow that peoples who preoder only . are y preoder before 26 Feb? But I think in the future they will do it hehehe because many peoples need to take it!!!.