Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cikna

sarNie Adult
COME ON! im getting tired

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG !!! ARGH ! I'VE GOT IT!!! ARGH I GOT IT PAGE 1000.

BAU'S PAGE 1000 THANK YOU SPEECH:
OMG, i got this page...hmm now who to thank. wow im freaking shaking right now. i cant belive i got it!
anyways, here's a shout out to all my SISTERS (look on siggy for more info) for their support, epecially: ANIE, ELIE, 98, SALA, AIKO & and everyone else for not spamming so much over the last few days for me to get my page 1000. *muah* i love you all!

forgot: this page is dedicated to all my jlr sisters; RR, SALA, DONNA, AMI, MOH, RAIYA, CHEN, WISHY, STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA, CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN, CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH & many more

a special thank you to ELIE & ANIE, for being here with me tonigh...and anie, thank you girl for the your help with the spamming tonight! i cant do it without you...like NEVER. BAUBAU LOVES YOU ALL (again)
Tahniah!! (Congrats dear bau!!!)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yup.. yesterday after we went to church we went to the buffet n sadly my mom didnt go.. argh.. lol.. hahaha after we were about to leave the buffet i went to get an ice cream n then we left lol.. hahaha then my sis went to petsmart n bought some stuffs for the dogs but i was watitng outside the store still eatin my ice cream but damn so many ppl were starrin at me lol.. n im jus thinkin to myslef dont be jealous of my ice cream lol.. hahaha too bad i didnt finish it hough T_T ..xp..
thats a great story lmao u kno this was from may 12 and i'm now reading it on may 15 lmao isn't that sad? o well haah