Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg...ur making me wana watch it donna!
ahhh...wana watch dyesebel!
dyesebel is really funny and I find her more stupid than marimar...the episode last night was so funny too!! she keeps on pointing at fredo's (dingdong's character) billboard and she even climbed the billboard...so stupid but very funny... :loool:

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
i love oom ruk too! such a sweet lakorn... :wub:
yeah...my top 3 fav is JLR,KKKJ and OOMRUK...foursth would be jan euy jan jao...SB is not even near any of these 3..lol..

YES!!!!! I FINALLY OWNED A PAGE!!!!!!!!!!! 1002 IS MINE!!!!!! *evil laugh*
congratz dear!

dyesebel is really funny and I find her more stupid than marimar...the episode last night was so funny too!! she keeps on pointing at fredo's (dingdong's character) billboard and she even climbed the billboard...so stupid but very funny... :loool:
gosh..i wana watch it so badly now!!!!
muz be damn hilarious!!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll be leaving now....nitey nite to all my jlr sisters!! *hugs and kisses to all*

are we moving to the BGST thread now? this thread already reached 1000 pages...
^_^

van~C!n

sarNie Adult

CoNgRaTuLaTiOn 1000 Pages :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I miss You all So Much My JLR SisterS: Raiya, Moh,Ami, GP, Starry, Bau, RR, Ellem, aikoden, LaLa, Pze, Sarn, Cecilia, Prisna, Sarah Chen, HB, and all the new sisters.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
OMG 1000...Congrats Bau that's wonderful my dear! Congrats to all the new sisters who made it happen---"SPAM SISTERS" is super funny LOL!
[jungle green for our wonderful jlr]

Okay ladies...have fun...I'm moving over to BGST! I'll be dropping by here and there but I want their new lakorn to come out already ahahahah!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO wow 1002 pages already!!! danggggggggggg you girls are good!!

yea, im migrating to the other thread too. (the botun one :lol: )

im so dying to watch this new lakorn with the ateam!!!