Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
i knew it. i'm missing out the 1000 pages congratulation :( ..
but good .. it pass the 1000 mark :clap: .. everyone worked so hard for this .. :hug:

edited:
and i own this page without trying either again ..

yes, i'm migrating to ateam threads as well.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
COME ON! im getting tired

EDIT: OMG OMG OMG !!! ARGH ! I'VE GOT IT!!! ARGH I GOT IT PAGE 1000.

BAU'S PAGE 1000 THANK YOU SPEECH:
OMG, i got this page...hmm now who to thank. wow im freaking shaking right now. i cant belive i got it!
anyways, here's a shout out to all my SISTERS (look on siggy for more info) for their support, epecially: ANIE, ELIE, 98, SALA, AIKO & and everyone else for not spamming so much over the last few days for me to get my page 1000. *muah* i love you all!

forgot: this page is dedicated to all my jlr sisters; RR, SALA, DONNA, AMI, MOH, RAIYA, CHEN, WISHY, STARRY, VAN, LALA, PRISNA, CIKNA, EL, AIKO, AN, CECI, PZE, SARN, SARAH & many more

a special thank you to ELIE & ANIE, for being here with me tonigh...and anie, thank you girl for the your help with the spamming tonight! i cant do it without you...like NEVER. BAUBAU LOVES YOU ALL (again)
CONGRATS DARLING! i love you see i didn't even spam at all JUST FOR YOU! ahhahah yay! Mae Sarn isn't gona "close the thread" lmao ahahha impossible lmao i love you darling! <3

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i thought of it while i was eating my blue bunny super chunky chocolate chip cookie dough individual indulgence ice cream i brought from piggly wiggly today

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
gah somethings rong w/ me today haha i came home and i felt kinda sick like passing out sick so then i took a nap well not rele cuz i was talkin to my friend for like a hour and half laying on my bed so i wasn't rele slepping gah i just took some advil i better not be gettin sick cuz that wouild suck ass

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
but main thing today dad brought two baby turkeys and so i went outside to see them and i saw the JLR chicks too! they're not that big but they've grown they the size of a basketball? hahah maybe a lil less than that still very cute! so are the baby turkeys ha i'm like yeap HARITH AND SORIYA lmao hahha but man they don't kno how to shut up they make so much noise i'll vdotape this weekend or try to kk