Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
kob is ahmazing all of them are haha kob is like one of my fav. n'eks she acts real good
yea i like kob too.. ive seen her lakorns since young.. she is a really good actress .. jus sukky how her roles nowadays arent that good but she still got some good ones.. xp..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
gawd lmao i just dl like An's voice? i think so haha woo hooo after this ima listen to all ya'l

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
muaha, we'll are migrating to the BGST thead...i guess just spam in here ONLY when we're bored hehe...kk i love everyone! *headin of to spam @ BGST thread.
sadly a thread have to be left someday T_T.. i'll be back jlr thread ..

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahaha it was RAPE .. by khun ying sala or gp .. kekeke also known as khun ying of
lmao xp .. hahaha dang im goin random now lmao xp..
LMAO! haha i saw this wen i was posting and i saw GP and RAPE in big letters so i had to read first LMAO! girl what! what! are u tryin to say something here? lmaooooooo ahhah yes i can be QUEEN OF 69 since i gave my queeness of spamming to BAU hahaha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
good evening to all jlr sisters!!!! how are you girls?? :D

it's been raining all day here in our province...I guess the rainy season finally begun... ^_^
lukky.. u galz got rain .. it hasnt rained here for awhile .. instead of rain we got yukky hot weather argh..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm posting my fanfic now!! I dedicate my current fanfic to all my jlr sisters so I hope you girls will like it... ^_^
omg u have a fanfic?? eeek i'll check it out soon.. still catchin up.. sadly im behind on everything.. T_T .. i havent even read 2 nites a week yet .. wahhh n everything else.. FANFICS dontworry im comin soon...xp lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^yeah, seem like most of us sisters are following FTLY ..
also, MY LUCKY STAR is super good too .. i did a marathon on it for 3 days. :loool:

anyway, I'm kindda sick of HK drama .. wanna see more good ancient series --

Hi El, Donna and An again, i need to catch up on so many fanfiction .. i think i'm like a chapter behind on each one except 2 NIGHTS A WEEK :p
hahaha im so behind in ftly xp lol.. i'll catch up soon... my lucky star?? is it the one with crystal n jimmy?? i havent watched it yet..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i will try my bez to update either tonite or tomorrow...
im actually scared on hw to continue...i mean Soriya is havin leukimia bt dont noe...ayoo..lol...
omg wat r u trying to do to her.. torture her xp lol.. i'll catch up soon.. sorry An .. n all the sis who has there fics up.. hmm that reminds me i shall finish mines soon xp lol.. kekeke..