Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
hahaha .. u were scared of that .. hahaha... i gues its because i was scared by my cousins them so much that im not really scared of anithing that much animore xp lol..
i was scared cos i put my volume almost to the MAX!

hahaha i could see.. muahahaha ... did u enjoy spammin??
look at my posts..lol

hahaha of course we luv this thread.. who wouldnt??
yeah...who wouldnt???

hello hello!!!
helooooooooooooooooo

yup king 98 rr is busy these days like me xp lol.. i luv u more An .. xp..
lol..we've been luvin each other..ppl might find us les n i dont care!lol!!luv it!

torture.. hmmm i i i ..lol.. kekek.. dont worry an othas will kill u but not me.. for i shall protect u for i am the prince xp lol.. j/k..
haha..thank you my prince..*bow*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe hi aiko...im at school atm...hehe im planning to PRANK everyone again tonight...*oopies did i say that out loud???
hahaha omg bau.. hahaha i cant wait xp lol.. love u bau bau .. damn i still believe i missed all the fub argh xp lol..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
kekeke.. me too but im too lazy to go cook..lol..
yeah..i ate biscuit n tea

hahahaha im takin my time.. omg ur so evil to ur cat lol.. j/k.. my dogs r so annoyin .. they live outside but always enter the house.. my mom will be like.. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe.. lol.. xp .. lol.. so when i was watchin that thing from bau.. the dogs entered rite atm n then started barkin at me lol..xp..
haha..nah..i love my cat...but my cat kinda mean sometime..lol..

lukky u.. damn the last time i went to the beach was at monterey.. last year argh.. xp lol.. it was fun.. we went whale watchin too but lukkily we did see one or 2 .. but not the whole thing .. just them blowing water n some of their backs.. n omg.. it was so fun but cold.. we were actually lukky to even see them ..lol.. xp .. kekeke.. there was this one cute guy on the boat to lol.. me n my sis kept eyein lol..
yup.. the pix is indeed kute xp lol..
uni???
aww...cool!
wana see whale..lol..
same here...when me n my sis see some hottie..we will be like eyein on them..lol..

hehe hi aiko...im at school atm...hehe im planning to PRANK everyone again tonight...*oopies did i say that out loud???
BAUUUUUUUU <_<

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was scared cos i put my volume almost to the MAX!
look at my posts..lol
yeah...who wouldnt???
helooooooooooooooooo
lol..we've been luvin each other..ppl might find us les n i dont care!lol!!luv it!
haha..thank you my prince..*bow*

hahaha awwwe.. poor gal.. **hugs n kisses** i shall take away ur fears .. n bury it inside of me .. xp.. j/k .. yup .. kekeke.. i see all ur posts lol.. spammin for us royal spammers rite??? lol... j/k.. i know.. we just love eachotha lotz n lotz xp lol.. keke.. i shalll kiss ur hand in rtuen .. **kiss**peck**

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
yeah..i ate biscuit n tea
haha..nah..i love my cat...but my cat kinda mean sometime..lol..
aww...cool!
wana see whale..lol..
same here...when me n my sis see some hottie..we will be like eyein on them..lol..
BAUUUUUUUU <_<
hahaha biscuit n tea and ur full now?? omg i would still be hungry xp lol.. yup.. who wouldnt eye on guys who r major hottie lol..xp.. **like aum ** hahahaha xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
gosh i was suppose to leave lmao.. i shall go now xp lol..

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD

hahaha awwwe.. poor gal.. **hugs n kisses** i shall take away ur fears .. n bury it inside of me .. xp.. j/k .. yup .. kekeke.. i see all ur posts lol.. spammin for us royal spammers rite??? lol... j/k.. i know.. we just love eachotha lotz n lotz xp lol.. keke.. i shalll kiss ur hand in rtuen .. **kiss**peck**
awww....sweet! :wub:

hahaha biscuit n tea and ur full now?? omg i would still be hungry xp lol.. yup.. who wouldnt eye on guys who r major hottie lol..xp.. **like aum ** hahahaha xp..
yeah...ate 3 pieces of biscuits n a cup of tea...all full!
o yeah....AUM is major hottie...but when i showed Aum pics to my frenz..they said he was ugly..grrrr.... :angry:

gosh i was suppose to leave lmao.. i shall go now xp lol..
aww..bye2

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hmmmmmmmm so i have been informed that i am the ROYAL SPAMMING KING :loool: that's so cool.....i was talking to aiko....and we have come to the conclusion that i have many mistresses=my lovers...and my #1 mistress is AUM ATICHART ^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
for my lovely GP^^ sorry that i will be leaving you again....my schedule

tuesday: work 4-9 (5-10 your time)
wednesday: work 5-8 (6-9) i might be on before i go...but not sure
thursday: work 4-9 (5-10)
friday: SIX FLAGS (amusement park) until 6 (7 PM) but after my family comes pick me up from school...we are heading to Minnesota
friday night-monday night: in Minnesota for my cousin's wedding...don't know if i would be on the computer
monday night-coming back...but might have to do hw.....might come back on and talk
next tuesday-i might be going to an elementary school w/ my mom (she's a hmong translator^^)
yeah so i'm going to be busy...but i will see if i can get on for all of you^^

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
since i am going to be on....and won't be spamming a lot...plus i'm behind too gosh...lol....i will leave my responsibilities to my royal spam prince, aiko (lol) we already talked about this....ahahaha (this sounds like a lakorn....lol.....oh that reminds me that you all better be writing fanfics for me^^)