Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
it's still weird though cause you said it weird...hehe did that even make sense at all...lmao and hell no, i do not sound like steve irwin...lol
gosh we are really bad huh, 30 mins past the deadline...so ure leaving...im going whenever ure going!
LMAO haha gawd i love steve irwin geezzz haha and i bleive its ur fault for stayin up 30 mins past the deadline not me LMAO ahhahaha

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Darns!!! I have all these romance novels that came out this week... I MUST go buy!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to get distracted, but darns my brain wants to do some reading...

I'm off to the bookstore... and I need something else for the surprise (no, not gonna buy that at the bookstore... lol). See you girls in a bit. :)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
awwwwe u havent gone to the beach yet.. T_T.. don worry i havent gone at all this year T_T .. prob in the summa soon..xp.. today it rained.. lol.. it hasnt rained for the longest time.. i was happy keke xp..
LMAO haha it rained today to! but today as in May 29th not May 24th LMAO

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol.. thats y there is a tent xp lol.. haha we have mosquitos over here too.. ugh .. they so annoying xp lol.. haha my bro bought a new tent but i havent tried it out yet..xp..haha i will soon.. keke i'll be singin to ddh ost i bet lol..xp.. kekeke..

ahha u sleep in tents in ur backyard? hahah wow i love you ahaha