Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
okay sala here's proof...remember you said my first posts are GAY!!!
haha straight A's hey...muaha i used to get that in yr 10, but man this year...for the 1st term my grades are like B/B+...lucky they average it out with term 2...so i better get good grades this term.
btw which spamming isnt helping at all with getting good grades lol.

LMAO hahaha proff hahahaha well well this semester i hope i'm gettinn 3 As and a B which i believe i shall be gettin

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yes we're all still going. wow, you dont live in the US too? where do you live? im in australia :D
ahem, where's mine aiko? one thing, i dont want pearls though, fine me some aummie picutres lmao.
yep, that's my yai sarn!

HONEY I BELIEVE SHE IS ENGAGED TO ME AND SHES GONA MARRY ME NOT YOU! LMAO hahhhah

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
lol you guys (aiko, sala) :loool:
ahuh, another jlr pain symptom
BAU'S BUTT PAIN
SALA'S BACK PAIN
SARAH'S HEADACHE
AIKO'S JUST SORE

yep my home thread this one right here.
love you too aikoie.
imma senior at my school...so what's freshman? is senior (aus) = freshman (us)??
you do choir? sing us some song aiko.
want me to join
*calls "PRINCY AIKOIE, JAOFAR BAUBAU NEEDS HELP WITH H/W"
freshman as in first year of high school honey im in ninth grade but i shall be a sophmore next year woo hoo 10th grade

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
wow you US peeps dont know what a cricket bat is and also javaline...that's funny.
OMG, stop saying that...lmao i DO NOT soudn like steve irwin...
for one: im a girl, not a man so i dont sound like steve irwin
two: my accent is not aussie like his...more like 1/2 aussie sounding
ooh, the truth comes out...so im not the only bad one here...hehe usually im good girl doing my assignments etc, but now hehe im slacking off.

LMAO u so cute my crocidile huntaaaa hahahaha hunters can be girls gawd lmaoooooo i love you honey

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
haha the pains r so funny lol. keke aiko's just sore .. lol..hahaha .. :loool:.. i luv this thread..
i love u too my deary baubau..
haha i have church choir..xp .. sing u galz a song?? i'd love too but eek my voice is so crappy lol..xp..
hahaha more galz wanting my rescue xp lol.. glad to help but sowwy baubau.. i can helpu with anithing except essays.. i suck at writing them lol..xp..keke..

darling u so cute hahah i was in chorus from like 4th-5th grade pretty sweet hehehe yes sing for me honey serenade come on lets go

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
LOL didnt you know i was from aussie aiko? wait u gone sleep...gosh talking to myself as usual.
yeah i like to keep picts of the ateam (lmao im not a stalker or anything) to make banners
HAHA yeah the pains are funny. yep sing us a song. or at least record us ure voice hehe, have you heard mine yet...sala said it weird :loool:
anyways, have a gn sleep prince aikoie.
honey SALA SAID IT WAS FREAKIN SWEET IT WAS WEIRD BUT COOL I LOVE UR STEVE IRWIN VOICE! LMAO i love you honey

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
here added sala's:

JLR SISTERS BDAY *goes in older, youngest to oldest

sala: DEC 19, 1992
aiko: AUG 28, 1992
bau: FEB 26, 1992
donna: AUG 30, 1991
98: JUNE 14, 1991
an: 2 NOV, 1990
sarah: JUNE 3, 1989
OMG i didn't know an that that was your b-day....OMG.....that's my sister's b-day too.....she's a year older than you..wow such a small world^^

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
wow...really rr???
haha...i always find my birthday so far n long lol...
will be the youngest in my class usually cos their birthday r earlier..

my sis is 6th of Nov 1995

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Darns!!! I have all these romance novels that came out this week... I MUST go buy!!!!!!!!!! I don't want to get distracted, but darns my brain wants to do some reading...

I'm off to the bookstore... and I need something else for the surprise (no, not gonna buy that at the bookstore... lol). See you girls in a bit. :)
I love reading romance novels too!!! I asked my mom to buy me a new book yesterday but she refused to...<_< I told her I'm through reading the 2 novels she bought me last monday and I wanted a new one and she was like "you read so fast! you should read slowly so I won't be buying you more books!" my face went like this :( and she saw me and told me she's buying me a new one next week!!! :p

haha...then it shall be called JLR OCEAN..our king n queen is Aum n Aff...the citizen would only be JLR sisters...lol
miss ya too!
AN!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! it will be cool for us to have a JLR KINGDOM!!! Aum and Aff are the king and queen and JLR sisters will all be princesses!! ^_^

man i'm takin algebra 2 rite now and man on friday i had a logarithms test which i got raped from i got a freakin 68! freakin a my techers a whore he puts 90% for test and 10% for h/w and that's all we get graded on! so yea he can go play in traffic
SALA!! I hate logarithms!! I hate MATH!!! :p

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
lol.. i meant from the fanfics xp lol.. haha argh lukky u .. keke but im still olda than sala though xp ..
i added u lol.. i didnt sign on till today n dang im so delayed on catchin up lol.. haha so much fun on msn xp lol..
hahha a thousand years xp lol..
LOL is Sala the youngest/

lol.. does this apply to me lmao..xp .. miss u too aricy..xp..
MISS U!!

lol.. gurl i got lots of hw but chattin on msn n spammin atm xp lol.. boi o boi multitaskin is hard today ahh xp lol.. keke.. so sidetracked xp lol..
that sucks!

lol.. haha of course no .. keke.. i would never lmao..xp .. im just cpr-ing him n testin thats all xp lol.. hahaha ..:loool:
testing he's not a guniea pig

JLR FEVER!
JLR FEVER!

man i'm takin algebra 2 rite now and man on friday i had a logarithms test which i got raped from i got a freakin 68! freakin a my techers a whore he puts 90% for test and 10% for h/w and that's all we get graded on! so yea he can go play in traffic
i'm in algebra 2 trig and my teahcer is so terrible AHHH!!!!i hate her so much...