Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
nevermind...he's been on ch. 3 sometimes...that's confusing...i watched suparp barud dao chin, and pinky's character was getting on my nerves...i don't like ch. 7, their voices get dubbed by bad khmer voices

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. already 2 pages behind in less than 30 minutes. you gals sure are speedy.

Bau, i sent you the pm back .. go and read it :lol:

Wait, you didn't hear that P'Tik is making a new lakorn with Aom? It's supposed to be a romantic comedy...that's the rumor, but I really hope it's true...

Yeah, die-hard Raymond fan...which current modern one? The New Breath of Love, Drive of Life, or Heart of Greed?

I didn't see TNBL, DOL was okay, and HOG was sad...
i'm not sure either ..
nvm. i dont' know the modern one name but i wanna watch this one also : Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion, i saw a preview of it in SWORD STAINED ON ROYAL BLOOD.

FREE AGENT? .. i believe Oil is now that he's no longer contract under ch7. but then again, he's with PJJ production all the time so i'm not sure if he contract himself with PJJ or not. Regardless, i'm just glad he have more opportunities to explore as well as all range of n'ek :wub:

Lom Huan, i start and didn't finish it but the OST is good. really good-anyway, he have the mind of a child in there til 1-2 episodes at the end, then he's back to normal. LOl .. if you want to put up with it. go for it !!! i will watch it once i'm run out of lakorn to watch or tired of watching the old one .. or whenever i'm crave for Aum's lakorn :loool:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG. already 2 pages behind in less than 30 minutes. you gals sure are speedy.

Bau, i sent you the pm back .. go and read it :lol:
i'm not sure either ..
nvm. i dont' know the modern one name but i wanna watch this one also : Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion, i saw a preview of it in SWORD STAINED ON ROYAL BLOOD.

Dang, that's old...what's the last one you've seen?

Go to aznv.tv, they have that with English subs...

Ray's a little chunky in that one...and you'll cry your eyes out in that one...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
FREE AGENT? .. i believe Oil is now that he's no longer contract under ch7. but then again, he's with PJJ production all the time so i'm not sure if he contract himself with PJJ or not. Regardless, i'm just glad he have more opportunities to explore as well as all range of n'ek :wub:
I agree...I'm looking forward to seeing him in Din Neua Tong with Bua, I think she's cute, and he looks so goofy from what I've seen on Youtube...I notice he plays with a lot of younger actresses...

I'd like to see him with Janie or Aom

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
okay, just a few more...i'm glad it's morning over here, but i'm not usually up this early...i have jet lag or something, and i've never been out of the country...i'm awake when everyone is sleeping, and asleep when everyone's awake