Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i have a question about the channels in thailand...so, actors and actresses only work for certain channels? i notice that actors star in lakorns with actresses from different channels, but the actresses can't do that? and how can the actors make lakorns with different channel actresses?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
i have a question about the channels in thailand...so, actors and actresses only work for certain channels? i notice that actors star in lakorns with actresses from different channels, but the actresses can't do that? and how can the actors make lakorns with different channel actresses?
i didn't know that actors and actresses in thailand only work for certain channels...i'm not really paying attention.. ^_^ .just like here in the philippines...actors and actresses only work for certain networks... ^_^

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
nah, it depends if the actor have contracts with certain channels or not, here are some example:

ch3:
aum
benz
aff
ann
cherry
janie
pat
ken
rome
nat

ch7:
wier
win
aum
noon
kob
tangmo
pu
kwan

free agents (this means they have no contract with any channel and they could work with any channel):
aom
chakrit
andrew
tik
paul

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
hey my batter is like 6% ... it's going to hibinate soon ... so if i go off, it's cause of the battery.......
see everyone later at ATEAM kk?

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok...i'll be leaving now...i NEED to sleep right now so i can wake up tomorrow for the ATEAM spamming day (is it called a spamming day bau? hehehe) hopefully, i can wake up early tomorrow...i think i'll just eat a banana tomorrow morning so i can be hyper! :loool:

goodnight everyone...*hugs and kisses to all*

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
nah, it depends if the actor have contracts with certain channels or not, here are some example:

ch3:
aum
benz
aff
ann
cherry
janie
pat
ken
rome
nat

ch7:
wier
win
aum
noon
kob
tangmo
pu
kwan

free agents (this means they have no contract with any channel and they could work with any channel):
aom
chakrit
andrew
tik
paul

thanks...what time is the spamming thing for me? in cali?