Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
OMG i had a dream that i got boy's autograph and picutres with him. Like i got to spend time with him the whole day i we were talking it was awesome. It felt so real too bad it wasn't :(
hahahaqa gurl i know it'll come true for u one day .. good lukk ks.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
WOW i don't do very long message hehe o well but they're meaningful......well some of them.
lol.. haha gurl im like typin 3 letter words most of the time now lol.. hahahaha .. but more sentences these days xp lol.. hehehe ..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
omg i still needta get one of thoseph bears omg so kute kekeke i want that giant white stuffed thing she had lmao.. muhahahahaha xp kekeke..
I also have that white stuffed thing she had but mine is the smaller one...can't afford the giant one...it's soooooo expensive! ^_^ I'll take a picture of it after I'm done cleaning it and I'll show it to you... :lol:

pretty .. but pss pss.. who is the bellboy xp lol.. hahahhaa ..
harit can be our bellboy!! I want him to be shirtless all the time!! :drool: :drool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo my magic work YAY!!!! dedicated this page to everybody i love <3 thanks for all ur care and love. I'm sure somewhere in all these sayings there's one that fits u tell me which one too please or teh one that u like the most. There can be more than one. Dedicated to RR and .... me and ...
omg.. wat about me .?? xp lol.. hahaha jus kiddin .. muahahhaha ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
here are some sayings that i love u:
"Our lives are very short there's no time to hate or hold grudges. And when you love someone then you shouldn't be afraid and love that person with all your heart. "
you guys might recognize this is from JLR at the end of it hehe

"Many times you don't see how important a person is to you

The person that you are always with everyday that you don't see any importance

But one day that person turn up to be the person that you think about the most

Don't know why,
Don't know when it started
Just know that you can't live without that person"

dedicated to....... six
kekkee i was like that sounded familiar lol..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"The more I love you the more I get hurt
I have to force myself not too
Because I know in my heart that you have soemone
but I still let my heart love you
It's very hard to stop
I still love you
No matter how much pain I have to go through "

"Be mindful what you toss away,
be careful what you push away,
and think hard before you walk away"

Some might already heard of some of these.
dang where did i hear this hmmmm.. jus where ??

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
""god made us best friends because he knew our mom wouldnt be able to handle us as sisters"

LOL

"A friend once told me that guys' mind work like a hamster on a pinwheel and girls'mind work like super computers. I think this proves that girls are smarter than guys. LOL"
lol.. hahha i love them.. xp .. haha indeed girls r smarter then bois muahahaha ...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"Clock is like love because you need the two needle to function, like two people. And each of the needle might be separated, but will eventually find each other at 12 o clock."

"girl: do u think i'm pretty?
boy: no
girl: do u like me
girl: would u b sad if i was gone?
boy: i dont think ur pretty, i kno ur beautiful, i dont like u i love u, and i wouldnt be sad if u were gone i'd die"

"Dice is like love every time you roll it, you might not get a high number. But it will always give you something back."
awwwwwe.. how adorable.. xp ..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"When we keep following someone all we're going to see is their back why don't we stop and look behind us. Because maybe there's somebody that's been following us too."

"Chocolate is like love because when u eat it u don't know if is sweet or bitter."

"The only reason that we have spaces between our fingers is because one day there's going to be another person's hand to fill the spaces. Then we will hold each others hand and be together forever!"
omg that so def reminds me of hua jai chocolate.. xp .. kekekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
"Can someone survive without love
Without love there would not be any problems
The reason is because it's pure love that can make us be this crazy about love."

"When you love someone and they don't love you, you're just like wind that just blow back and forth not even a memory. "

"Remember that other people will always be other people and nothing more, but siblings will always be siblings your whole life."

dedicated to people who ahve sisters wait in this case is all of us haha JLR sisters

awwwwe .. i love it arisa..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
you are having a spamming party all by your lonesome aren't you?

hey, speak of the devil...hi bau

ceci, i didn't know you weren't a citizen either...i haven't even done the citizenship thing yet...

btw, how old is everyone here? cuz someone is barely 16...
imma be 16 soon too xp lol.. kekekkee...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^WOW. icy is spamming away with love quote now .. the trend is returning .. yay!

So, i'm almost there with the citizenship. can't wait til my testimony appt. if you haven't, you should, it's cheaper that way, my sister paid 200 for her and i paid 400 for me, if you wait, you'll pay the highest price :lol:

bau, not sleeping yet?

am i the oldest one? ..
i know bau and sala are the youngest of us all .. unless icy is part of that group too .. wait. 98 is also one too LOL .. i feel so old among you young pack :p
yeah.. im also in that group xp lol.. kekekeke..