Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Bye for now galz.. imma be catchin up on the othas or sleepin xp lol.. oh yea i'll try to be on later too hopefully lol.. its 1:14 am rite now lol.. xp .. oh yea n have fun guessin my joke too lol.. xp .. kekeke.. hugs n kisses

cikna

sarNie Adult
when i came yesterday, the thread was 1202 or 1203...today it went up 20 pages. it must aiko's doing!!!

hi seth, hi so!!

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
BAU....what soundtracks did you download? in case you have songs i'm looking for...
quite alot so. you should check out the SW thai download music section, it's got heaps of song and lakorn ost there :D .. that's where i usually download them from :p http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...=all&st=404

hahaha ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bau is gonna get a big whoopin from my princess sala.. ooooooo kekkeke.. muahahahahha .. lol.. sehe gonna make u bow forever n make u her slave kekekke.. n have u be EXECUTED .. muahahahahahahhahaha *evil laugh* .. damn im evil xp lol.. hahahhaha .. j/k..
omg wth .. stupid aiko :p why? omg i cant believe you said that .. where's my king 98 now!!! aikoie is discriminating me right now :eek:

omg im noticed for not bein on.. xp .. kekekeke i thought i was alone.. ahhhhhhhh i miss ya too bau xp .. kekeke.. dun worry im hea now xp kekekke..
yeah you are indeed, but you spam so much today so ... :p

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lol.. aum is so hot xp lol.. num?? hmmm no it looks like aum bau aum lmao.. hahaha i know i seen this pix b4 .. omg thats right someone posted up the big pix with the jlr sis names oon it kekeke.. that was when i wasnt a sis yet or was i ?? hmm im not sure .. kekeke.. i forgot xp lol...

omg....... i went searchin for the pix but still havent found it xp lol.. kekkekee.. argh i shall find it soon .. i forgot if it was ami or raiya who did it .. hmmmmm ...
omg .. *cough cough cough* aiko .. it was me who brought up that avatar alright looking like num .. and it was also me who put the names of the sisters on aum in that picture .. that's how i found out that's it aum and not num :p i have that picture if you want it .. or else it's in ateamforum somewhere

lol.. furl there's alwaise typos xp lol.. hahahaha ... dont worry everyone makes mistakes.. xp..
i do it all the time, especially cause i touch type :p

cikna

sarNie Adult
i started oum ruk...but ann was mean already...honestly...i'd rather let the guy be mean...i don't like mean n'eks...especially if the guy is adorable...now, in thee trakoon song, bua was a complete snobby brat...but aum's character went well with her, and i grew to like her...i don't know about ann, i used to like her back in the day, when she played with jakkrit, and willy and stuff...not anymore though

i see. personally, i like women with strong characters. that's why i luv ann in oum rak

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....I SUPER...SUPER....DUPER....MISS U GIRLS!!!!!!I HAVENT BEEN ONLINE LIKE FOR 5 DAYS I THINK...STAYING AT MY UNIVERSITY NOW....THE LINE AT MY ROOM SUCKS...CANT BE CONNECTED AT ALL!!!!SO IM LIKE IN A CYBER CAFE NOW!!!!AHHHHH...WANA CHAT SO BADLY BUT THE LINE HERE SUCKS TOO >.<'''....JUST WANA LET U'ALL NOE....I LUV U GIRLS...MISS LOTZ...ALWAYS THINKINH BOUT IT...AND HOW SPAMMED????IM LIKE 100PAGES BEHIND????GRRRR...ANYHOW...DO CALL OR SMS ME WHEN UR FREE...MY NUMBER..GET IT FRM D OTHER JLR SIS YA..AGAIN..HUGS N KISSES FRM ME
**MY JLR SISTERS...* :kiss: :spin: :lmao:
..... :(

dik an!!! ala, biasalah tue. don't worry. the internet will okay soon. come to think of it, mmu is multimedia university, internet should have not been a problem.... :huh:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
when i came yesterday, the thread was 1202 or 1203...today it went up 20 pages. it must aiko's doing!!!

hi seth, hi so!!
kekekkee.. cikna knows me well lol.. haha yes i admit it.. all because of me lol.. kekekeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
quite alot so. you should check out the SW thai download music section, it's got heaps of song and lakorn ost there :D .. that's where i usually download them from :p http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...=all&st=404
omg wth .. stupid aiko :p why? omg i cant believe you said that .. where's my king 98 now!!! aikoie is discriminating me right now :eek:
yeah you are indeed, but you spam so much today so ... :p
kekeke would my deary king punish his deary prince who he let take him take charge while he was gone.. muahahahahaha .. wat goes through to him goes through me first muahahahaahahah lol.. keke j/k bau.. i was jus messin with ya .. kekke.. n i didnt discriminate u kekeke.. jaofar baubau.. <---- see ... lmao.. hehhhee.. lol.. i guess i deserved that lol.. hahahahaha..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg .. *cough cough cough* aiko .. it was me who brought up that avatar alright looking like num .. and it was also me who put the names of the sisters on aum in that picture .. that's how i found out that's it aum and not num :p i have that picture if you want it .. or else it's in ateamforum somewhere
i do it all the time, especially cause i touch type :p
oops i was super wrong kekekeke.. sowwy jaofar baubau.. **bows** <-- hmm i think when my princess sees this.. she'll get me.. eeeek lol.. hahaha j/k..
kekkee now im gettin made fun of lol... kekkeke..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg i caught up alot on some stuffs today jus some others n of course i nedta be updated in the fics...................... xp lol.. now i def need my sleep .. its 4:02 am atm.. so tired n sleepy..