Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
sure, you and bau are the most innocent, you with the one shot and bau study 'biology' dissecting frog at jlr island :lol:
its' good that you don't feel alone .. in fact, when you feel lonely, just come in here to spam about ateam and the sister will reply you back in no time ..
i know, i've been lagging in spamming lately too .. i love my fanfiction too much ---
hahah, some are so naughty, i guess, when it come to good fiction, one nature will eventually show up.
**coughcough** that is indeed true hehe xp .. :loool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: YOU SEE THAT AN! SHE THINKS THAT YOUR THE NAUGHTIES OF THEM ALL HAHHHAHAHHAHA see i told you so that i was most innocent geez lmfao
lmao.. gp i think you mean donna lol... :loool:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
and LILY ... for your info.. im the most INNOCENT one.. hehe... the others are all guilty lmao.. :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i was cooking that day, gotta feed my stomache plus the reception is not good next to the gas stove :lol:

babysit MM since all day today .. invisible like Ami :p
ahhahah i thougth u were washing dishes or something im like wth is she doing? lmfao and me and ami are like over here CECI! CECI!? CECI!?! ahhaha for like 5 mins then it took me another 5 mins to realize u hung up on us HAHHAHHAHHAHA

lol yea im invisible all the time!

ahh welcome lily..yes some of us are naughty!!! no doubt..except some are still claiming to be innocent ..lol
what! by claiming innocent you don't mean me rite :ph34r: :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
yes, cuttie donna. you r welcomed to call me lily... if i m not wrong u r the nautiest of all when yr oneshot... I was like omg when reading yr fic... but I do enjoy reading yr fics and please update more and keep up the high fever of JLR
lily!! lily potter? harry potter's mom? :loool: j/k

thanks for reading my fics... for the updates, idk when will I update again... :lol: but the next chapter of Roses Are Red will probably have an R scene... the n'ek will R the p'ek... for a change... women can do what men can do....:loool: or maybe I'll just make it into a willing scene... what do you think??? hmmmmm....

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
NO GP!!!! I'm the most innocent!!! :loool: you should read Midnight Secret, the oneshot I wrote... that would explain all... :rolleyes:

girl im soooooooo very behind on fanfics thats y i have my dear CECILIA to baybeysit the thread for me hahahhahahha

gp it's DONNA!!!! there you go again... :loool:
what are u talkin about? LILY put something about innocent sister or something so i meant that to AN lmfao yo thinkin to much

sulad

sarNie Adult
LALA! OMFGGG WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THANKS FOR NOT COMENTING ME BAK ON MYSPACE! lmao just kiding! i love you!
Oh My Freaken Gosh! I so did.
I comment you back, but haven't recieve any of your comments.
So thought that you were busy.
So it is not my fault, but yours.
=P

lilypha

sarNie Adult
oh girls... your posts of introducing me about who is the innocent or naughty one... but trust me after reading yr posts and fanfics.. it kinda says we r all the same... naughty and cuttie... that's why we end up here in JLR island...ehhehe like ceci said fanfic is the main reflection of what we think and for sure we love and admire Ateam ... that's why we r here spending time babysitting this threat and keep the spirit of JLR alive...

I love you all as well... it is hard to find people to share the same preference to us and when we find them we ll always treasure them and spend time with them...

for the reason why I m fast in reading fanfics, it is because i have been reading it all the time even sometimes at work hheheh cos I cant reisit it... always camping Ateam fics... :p ehhehe i m preparing for a new job now cos i m afraid that my current boss will freak out if he knows this ...hehehehe but i risk it all for being Ateam fan....heheheheh just kidding.... :p ;)

For those who go to school tommorrow, all the best... for the claimed to be innocent one like the oneshot writer, I hope you get naugtier... naughty and bitchy can somehow be good also :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Oh My Freaken Gosh! I so did.
I comment you back, but haven't recieve any of your comments.
So thought that you were busy.
So it is not my fault, but yours.
=P
oh hell nah girl LMFAO the last comment was from me to you and u never replied so i was like ....... what is that girl doing so defff. YOUR FAULT! haa oh btw did u get yo new phone yet? gez i mis you

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
oh girls... your posts of introducing me about who is the innocent or naughty one... but trust me after reading yr posts and fanfics.. it kinda says we r all the same... naughty and cuttie... that's why we end up here in JLR island...ehhehe like ceci said fanfic is the main reflection of what we think and for sure we love and admire Ateam ... that's why we r here spending time babysitting this threat and keep the spirit of JLR alive...

I love you all as well... it is hard to find people to share the same preference to us and when we find them we ll always treasure them and spend time with them...

for the reason why I m fast in reading fanfics, it is because i have been reading it all the time even sometimes at work hheheh cos I cant reisit it... always camping Ateam fics... :p ehhehe i m preparing for a new job now cos i m afraid that my current boss will freak out if he knows this ...hehehehe but i risk it all for being Ateam fan....heheheheh just kidding.... :p ;)

For those who go to school tommorrow, all the best... for the claimed to be innocent one like the oneshot writer, I hope you get naugtier... naughty and bitchy can somehow be good also :D
:lol: hello my dear how are u doing today? gawd im gona power read them fanfics and catch up w/ ya'l haahhaha well see my "naughty posts" are LOST IN THE JUNGLE OF POSTS lmfaoooooooooo ahhahahhahhahahhahah man u should read my famous JLR LIST hehehhehe i haven't posted nething naughty in the fanfic thread ......... well none that i can think of Hhaahahha