Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
sure, you and bau are the most innocent, you with the one shot and bau study 'biology' dissecting frog at jlr island :lol:
its' good that you don't feel alone .. in fact, when you feel lonely, just come in here to spam about ateam and the sister will reply you back in no time ..
i know, i've been lagging in spamming lately too .. i love my fanfiction too much ---
hahah, some are so naughty, i guess, when it come to good fiction, one nature will eventually show up.
OMG CECI! lol you have to mention it here ... haha, hey i was at biology camp studying plants! *hmph* :p not dissecting frogs *shakes head* BUT IM THE MOST INNOCENT ONE!

hello LILY my dear! ok im GP/Sala/JLR STD LMFAO ok but yes IM YOUR FAVORITE SISTER UH HUH :D
w/e sala! anyhow welcome lily .. im bau, im not so active on here that more so yep.

:lol: girllll! by "some are so naughty" you don't mean me rite LMFAO CUZ GP IS THE MOST INNOCNET SISTER OF THEM ALL gawd i loveeeee ONE NIGHT A WEEK hahahaha
w/e i am .. more innocent then all of you combined :p

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
OMG CECI! lol you have to mention it here ... haha, hey i was at biology camp studying plants! *hmph* :p not dissecting frogs *shakes head* BUT IM THE MOST INNOCENT ONE!
w/e sala! anyhow welcome lily .. im bau, im not so active on here that more so yep.
w/e i am .. more innocent then all of you combined :p

bau are u behind LMFAO that is soooo old news HHAHHAA JK! hahaha i love you

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
IF IM NOT MISTAKEN ITS MY LIL AIKO BIRTHDAY TODAY????

HAPPY BURFDAY GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hugs n kisses frm ur anie
:kiss:

lilypha

sarNie Adult
hey, another good news for ateam fans from wishy that Ateam is having another project together called Namtarn Mai... ehhehe i m so happy that it is aff not benz to play with aum...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so whose watching GAE ROY RUK w/ ROME AND RITA? newho on episode 8 when RITA is looking at the magazines in the store theres THE ATEAM MAGAZINE IN THERE AND IM LIKE =O OMFG! OMFG! ATEAM! and my mom's like WHERE? lmfaooooo yes credit to my friend SHARON for pointing that out to me ya'll should go back and rewatch to see it freakin HAWT

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ok so yesterday i heard someone say

WHY DON"T YOU PLAY POKEMON WHILE YOUR IN THE BATHROOM?

BECAUSE THEY MIGHT PICKACHU

LMFAO OMG i nearly dieddddd haahaaahah its quite funnny

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
pshttttt ur the one to talk hahahahahhahahhahahha and wahtt is donna NAUGHTY too? lmfao
**whistles.. indeed i am.. lalalala.. donna.. has been very naughty muahaha.. but whoot whoot i luv her lol.. xp.. but sadly im way behind ..lol..

lily!! lily potter? harry potter's mom? :loool: j/k

thanks for reading my fics... for the updates, idk when will I update again... :lol: but the next chapter of Roses Are Red will probably have an R scene... the n'ek will R the p'ek... for a change... women can do what men can do....:loool: or maybe I'll just make it into a willing scene... what do you think??? hmmmmm....
i havent started that yet but wat.. whooooooo.. n'ek.. rawr p'ek lmao.. hehe.. xp..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
IF IM NOT MISTAKEN ITS MY LIL AIKO BIRTHDAY TODAY????

HAPPY BURFDAY GURLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

hugs n kisses frm ur anie
:kiss:
YES!! it's aiko's b-day today!! lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIKO!!! LUV U!!! :wub: :kiss:
oops ... JLR sister's birthday...
Happy Birthday... all the best...
Hi donna!! Hi an!! Hi to all JLRians!!!

So, it's aum and aff again, lilypha??

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AIKO!!! :)

thanks sisters.. hehehe i luv u all.. i feel so happy hehe.. HUGS .. much love to you all xp.... >_<

SHIT! WTH I MISS MY DEAR PRINCE AIKO"S BDAY =[ DAMNNN IT! oh well

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY HONEY I LOVE YOU!
lol.. dont worry khun ying.. its today xp .. teehee...

wow.. SWEET 16... WOW LOL...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hey, another good news for ateam fans from wishy that Ateam is having another project together called Namtarn Mai... ehhehe i m so happy that it is aff not benz to play with aum...
wow.. interesting news .. hehe xp .. so ateam in that one too .. wow.. sweet.. hehe xp .. im so happy on my bday lalalala.. xp .. >_< .. wot woot..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I MISS MY SISTERS... T_T.. SADLY IM NOT GONNA BE ON LONG.. UNTIL TOMORROW.. I HOPE.. T_T.. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.. ENJOY.. HEHE..

LOVE LOVE LOVE.. AIKO.. AIKOIE.. ECHO AIKO .. ARIKO .. hehe.. xp..

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
omg whatever, your hubby .. just look at my sigg .. i have HUBBIES MUAHAHAHHA! and yes, darius is one of them .......... so leave me, aummie and darius alone ... they're all mine !! WOOT!