Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ic3monkeys

sarNie Adult
i think im really obsessed wif sumthin that wont happen LOL!

HAHA i wonder what.....:p
OMG I LOVE IT though AN !!!!

it's awesome....great job :D

hmmm why would i have rated r dreams..when i have the real thing...well maybe i have rated r thoughts LOL

yeah i won't let go of umm..yet i have so many lovers <3

have a great friday too....hmmm i don't have school today because my school had a bomb threat...it's a good and bad thing..good thing-three day weekend, bad thing-it's a bomb threat...usually they aren't real, but you never know...
:p meanie ATTENTION JLR SISTERS LET'S GET TOGETHER GET RR!!! LOL

awwww....well tell you dad that your JLR sister says Happy Birthday to him :D

I'm so into Twilight... I'm obsessed with it! :loool:
HAHAHA YAY hi5 i'm only in Twilgiht not the ACTORS AUM and AFF much better and it eseems like comeone agree... uh hum AN *coughcough ;)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
LMFAO WHAT! i love you as much as SARN LOVES AFF. ahhahahahahhahah or should i say. AS MUCH AS HARITH LOVES SORIYA. =PPPPPP
probably :loool:

HAHA i wonder what.....:p
OMG I LOVE IT though AN !!!!

:p meanie ATTENTION JLR SISTERS LET'S GET TOGETHER GET RR!!! LOL

HAHAHA YAY hi5 i'm only in Twilgiht not the ACTORS AUM and AFF much better and it eseems like comeone agree... uh hum AN *coughcough ;)
i see your plan :p not going to work :D

aaawwww.... get well soon anie... :kiss: I'll be sending dr. carlisle cullen there at your place... :lol:
gasp...NO....send in DR. RR.......i heard that she's the best ahahahah

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ahaha .. ur always the first arent u. even when i entered this thread i remember chatting wif u first lol n then either sala or aiko lol

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
ROFL gosh .. i really cant outwit this gurl .. or maybe im juz too lazy to :p

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
really? cool...my cousin loves secondhand serenade..he said that their song is going to be his wedding song...and my cousin is as old as me LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ i know... "because a girl like you is impossible to find, impossible to find...." awww if aum sang that to me... *FAINT right after he sings it of course...

me singing to an, "because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you, over again..."