Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ur right aiko... 1 hour is not enough... maybe 1 night will do... :loool:

I'm going to watch twilight again today... with my mom and dad... geez... i can't scream like a crazy fan girl.... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
hey girls... why don't you share AUM... just for an hour is enough... :loool:
okay..one hour for you.....for one day..then i get him for the rest of the week :D then the same thing for the next week and so on....

haha.. rr i thought of the song "now and forever" by whiteshadow or paradies.. i always forget lmao.. haha...

haha... i say one hour isnt enough.. haha.. i think i want it to last forever or cough cough.. like those fanfics im so behind in lol.. haha.. at the park.. etc... lol.... hehe.. **whistles**
i love that song...but i think it was destiny that sang that song..

LMAO forever? me and aum YEP^^ if not in this lifetime..the next one :loool:
i'm behind on my JLR sisters...sorry :(

ur right aiko... 1 hour is not enough... maybe 1 night will do... :loool:

I'm going to watch twilight again today... with my mom and dad... geez... i can't scream like a crazy fan girl.... :lol:
one night...ROFL....no because you will be wanting more and more....
ahahha...today i went to the story and saw tons of twilight stuff and immediately thought of you and an....then i saw one of the posters and thought of an's poster....AUM and AFF

woohoo!!! I owned a page !!! BAM
congrat :yahoo:

BUT everyone....if we share AUM..just know that everyone may have his body..but i have his heart, because he gave me it<-----awwwwwwwwww

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
OMFG....that is sooo fricking HOT :drool: it look soooooo real.....if only it was them.....i love how you put aum's lips red, while his skin's so white...very vampire^^ awesome an :D
lol haha .. yay! i manage to make aum like a vampire lol

OMFG AN YOU SO OWN! hahahha has CECI seen this? geeeeeez and girl i love your sig!
im not sure lol

So.. i luv the mv u made.. argh u galz are so talented.. while im still just a dork who dont know how to ps or make mvs haha..

damn aum n aff .. twi...light... omfg.. ROCKS... haha.. maybe i should read it now since cough i alwaise picture ateam..

So.. ice is cute.. lol.. hehe.. u a ice fan.. diamend is a aof fan.. but where's peck . hehe.. i like all 3 of them lol..

AUMMMIE BOY IS AIKO'S PROPERTY.. I ONLY LEND HIM OUT FOR A DAY.. MUAHAHA.. IF I'M NICE.. LMAO..

hehehe love you galz.. ^_^
yeahhh twilight OWNS!

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
lol true .. same here..sometime when im on my bus or juz walking to/frm my campus...i'll usually think of our jlr sisters silly convo n i'll laugh on my own lol

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ lol an if i didn't know who you were and just saw you laughing on your own...i would think you were weird, then laugh at you..then people would think i'm weird too...then they will laugh at me...so that means you started the laughing spread :D

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
one night...ROFL....no because you will be wanting more and more....
ahahha...today i went to the story and saw tons of twilight stuff and immediately thought of you and an....then i saw one of the posters and thought of an's poster....AUM and AFF
you remembered me and an when you saw those twilight stuff? aaawww... :wub: I've seen the movie again today... it's my 4th time seeing it and still counting...i'll watch it again with my friends next week... :lol: I still couldn't stop myself from screaming whenever it's the scene where Edward first appeared... and the good thing is, I wasn't the only one who's screaming this time... few ladies were also screaming with me... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
you remembered me and an when you saw those twilight stuff? aaawww... :wub: I've seen the movie again today... it's my 4th time seeing it and still counting...i'll watch it again with my friends next week... :lol: I still couldn't stop myself from screaming whenever it's the scene where Edward first appeared... and the good thing is, I wasn't the only one who's screaming this time... few ladies were also screaming with me... :lol:
yup....wow 4 times....pretty soon you will put your face on bella's and aum on edwards :loool: good thing you weren't the only one screaming or else people might think you were a super obsessed fan LOL

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hey chicas...well, I have two more JR videos...and I'm pretty sure, after it's done airing, I'll have more

This one is from Vic's perspective
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXyCF8lF9xc
This one from Aoey's
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6MW3guhPkM...feature=related

I'm really lovin' the lakorn, and I hope after you watch these videos, you would too
both of them are amazing....really like them....awww whenever aff (aoey) cry..i feel like crying with her....