Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
kind of sad at the departure and when aum shaved off his scruffy "beard"...the cutest part was the bed scene and when aum stalks aff <--really funny

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sarn: earlier today i was just browsing the web and came across this topic about the 2nd baggage fee that United Airline will start implying...and saw someone with the same name as you. (or was it you?)

VickyChan: welcome to the thread!!

LaLa_tsab: Love your banner!

i love everyone's unique creations...

i have to agree with Ceci and a few others regarding Harits clean-shaved face...the scruffy look suits him better & catches us girls alot more (right now hes not just clean he's also not as aggressive even over the phone!?) well maybe i spoke/type too soon...since the next episode theres a little one on one with So :blush:

cecilia

Staff member
i'm confirmed ..
THERE WILL BE ARISOYA IN THE TUMMY
<- WHY? .. i will show you gals once i've upload the hardsub MV to youtube .. :wub: i'm just so happy .. i can sleep now :spin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lol ... wat airline baggage i can't remember .. i don't know it could be me . there a myspace w/ my name but it NOT me hahhahahahaha

i'm confirmed ..
<- WHY? .. i will show you gals once i've upload the hardsub MV to youtube .. :wub: i'm just so happy .. i can sleep now :spin:
im about to upload my 2nd one too hahahahhah

cecilia

Staff member
^oh really, i can't wait ..
THIS IS CRAZY !!! I've seen CELEBRITY being advertise on cab before but this .. . HAPPY FOR JLR LOVERS

Credit: taksaorn club​

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm confirmed ..
oh really Ceci---dont get me all excited for nothing lol i almost fainted like Prisna hearing this... :wub:

lol ... wat airline baggage i can't remember .. i don't know it could be me . there a myspace w/ my name but it NOT me hahhahahahaha
im about to upload my 2nd one too hahahahhah
i dont know sarn, the spelling and stuff was like yours and it was posted today at 10 in the morning... i dont know about myspace, since i dont have a myspace acct

PS i will be hanging around waiting for the MV :p

sarn: i was just on your youtube page and noticed someone wrote in thai to you. can you read that?

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHHAHA and it IN PINK

oh really Ceci---dont get me all excited for nothing lol i almost fainted like Prisnan hearing this... :wub:
i dont know sarn, the spelling and stuff was like yours and it was posted today at 10 in the morning... i dont know about myspace, since i dont have a myspace acct

PS i will be hanging around waiting for the MV :p
*shrug* prolly my twin haha

sarN

sarNie Granny
Most bittersweet moment.

Soriya thanks Bai for being there for her and being good to her.

She tells Bai, �€œGoodbye Bai, I guess I will never return here again.�€œ

Harit hears her comment. It's like a thorn pierced his heart, he is stunned. OUCH!
:wub: :wub: i haven't even d/l the eps yet busy making MV but it look bitter sweet . I LOVE bitter

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
i'm confirmed ..
Gosh really? Yesssssss!!! All my lakorns dreams have come true!! (Well, until at least the next great one comes along. But can't imagine anything better than JLR at this point in time. :))
And here I was thinking today was such a lousy day (hmmm, now that's is past midnight-- yesterday). I've got snow, stress and late nights working from home after I leave the office (At least I'll get hella overtme pay).

I think this must be the most
anticiapted lakorn babies/pregnancies this year! And once again, this just proves how very
fertile
p'eks (and don't forget the n'eks too) are!! Hee hee.

sarN

sarNie Granny
did celi confirm it herself or the storyline HHAHAHAHAH ^^^

wutzz

sarNie Egg
I heard it in Pantip...It'll have extra version of Jam Loey Ruk....
They're shooting this now...It's for promote the selection or something...not sure..
don't know that info. much...Hope to see Aum and Aff much more...
I'll sad if this lakorn ended...

sarN

sarNie Granny
I heard it in Pantip...It'll have extra version of Jam Loey Ruk....
They're shooting this now...It's for promote the selection or something...not sure..
don't know that info. much...Hope to see Aum and Aff much more...
I'll sad if this lakorn ended...

whao . u serious ! i know it . i got dis sneaky feeling they goin add scene or scene in the credit just like "OUM RAK" how it was soo popular .

:loool: why? .. you don't believe me? .. i have caps to prove it .. :spin:

lmaooo.. i know u good at wallie but let see how good u are hahahaha

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
^oh really, i can't wait ..
THIS IS CRAZY !!! I've seen CELEBRITY being advertise on cab before but this .. . HAPPY FOR JLR LOVERS

Credit: taksaorn club​

wow. this is random. but the pic on the cab: aum and aff kinda look alike. some ppl say if you look alike, you're like soulmates. :)loool:) ... I'm crazy.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol starry (yup he got it going on :dude: )

Ceci what the percentage on this happy news! (95-99%?) cause i really wanna do this----> :yahoo: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

i am just having a wonderful technical difficulty time tonight...