Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neena

sarNie Adult
have yall been to clubatichart?
i PMed him and he replied back ahhh gosh he such a hottie!

:p :D I'm so happy my jaws hurt kekekeke..... :lol:
:eek: no way...wow, tell us what he said!! i wanna know i wanna know!! lucky!! i can't read thai at all so its hard for me to navigate on his site!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
really ? lamoooo i have an account at clubatichart.com Wat his sn ? i'll go say hi and tell him to come check out dis thread *ahem*

decoy

sarNie Hatchling
erm, tinah could i request an upload of the karaoke mv of the song you'd capture above..... pls thanks... really liked this series.... anxiously awaiting next week's ep.s....

sarN

sarNie Granny
Check this book out, JLR HARDCORE FANS Stormfire and I thought Harit was a Sadistic (the male protagonist here is even more scary...)I read the whole review of the book and I seriously am scare of him...but still want to read the book...Read Review here (Yes, I'm a sadistic myself :p ;) :lol: )

Btw, is there's going to be a Arisoya for us JUNGLE FEVER FANS?
wat kind of book is dis lmaoooo $50 ??? does it come w/ picture hahaha ^^^ i get bore easily so i know i can't finsh novle unless it a janpaness manga w/ lots of picture haha or real crimal , forensic evidence or muder case yeah i'll read.

Harit had no mistresses. He only has eyes for Soriya and only Soriya. HEHEHEHEH.

Bountai to him doesn't even count.

It's funny, before Soriya, he didn't understand the meaning of being in LOVE.
You guys remember the flashback scene with Harit and Harin discussing Van Gogh.
Ep. 10

The two are just standing around in the big house near the Van Gogh Sunflower painting.
Harit to Harin: "Do you really understand Van Gogh?? A person who cuts his ear off because of a broken heart. I say he is just crazy."

Harin:"Because you have never loved."

Harit:"If it was you, what would you do?"

Harin:"If it was me, I wouldn't do it. If I loved, I will love with my body and my heart. I can't separate it."

Harin is implying that if he loved, he will love using his whole essence, which includes his physical body and emotional heart. IF he was broken hearted, it would also imply that he will not just cut an ear piece, but destroy his body, his existence. He loved fully and he committed suicide when Sunsanee broke his heart.

Harit doesn't understand: "I WANT TO VOMIT."

I guess he finally understand the meaning behind his brother's answer because he has finally found LOVE with Soriya.
hahah ^^^ bad boi doesn't like the cheesy love feeling it boom bang man , woman , pillow & bed

Besides Soriya and Harith, I love Toey so much. The girl just cracks me up. But do you guys notice that Toey has been wearing the same outfit ever since episode 1. Now were in episode 11 and she still has on the same outfit!!! I hope she is getting paid for the work that she does!!!
lmaoooo... i thought i was the only one dat notice dat . yes she got on dat same outfit and it doesn't look like a uniform it like go out clothes hahah

:yahoo: FIANALLY FINALLY FINALLY YES..I HAVE A FAVORITE PART :loool: I WAS WAITING AND WAITING AND FINALLY I CAME ACROSS MY FAV PART..AHHHHH :yahoo: When Harit got to Sansanee's house and was like oh whats your name..and she said Soriya..ahhhhh and he was like ooooooooohhhh soriya :yahoo: I LOVE THAT PART! MAKES ME BLUSH! :loool:
i thought dat part was funnie really lmaooo . Harit didn't lose any eye contract from Soyai at all he just kept stare at her and she stare at him back too but have to break the eye contract -- dont' want Sananee to be supuious and when he ask for her name she got dat shock look as if ^^ humph! He want to make her say it and then he was like oooohhh soryia .. i crack up so bad ^^^^ Soyai prolly thinking .....he deseve a grammy award for dat lmaoooo

kikiy916

sarNie Juvenile
I JUST WANT TO SAID
THANK U WISHBONIKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 ALL ThE LAKORN U SUBB...
ESPECAILY JAM LEUY RUK....
IT HELPS MEEH ALOT.. N I SURE IT HELPS OTHER GURLS N GUYS too.
I LOVE UR WORK....KEEP IT UP...

I think YOURE IN THIS SITE..
I THINK I REMEMBER SEEING U ON THIS SITE..
ONCE AGAIN THANKS ALOT....

- wink wink....I HATES EGGs...hehahehahe

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
that's true .. but i think he already have his mind set to have revenge no matter what .. even he himself say it that no one can stop him..
that's why GOD create ARISOYA to stop his madness b/c when the mother can't stop the father .. ARISOYA will save the day. :p

yup, i MISS TWINKY DEARLY .. b/c of her FAST and SUDDEN BOMB .. now it's gonna be awhile .. :lmao:

haha yea omg his face expression was sooo funny wen he's like what do you want? and she's like for you to not take revenge on P'Sunsanee and his face was like.........NOT GONA HAPPEN NEXT! hahhahaha omg it was hilarious he was like OTHER THAN THAT lol and the scene where he's talkin to Harin about the painting and love and Harin says that sweet line and he's like BARF! ahahahaha

ima try out that Windows Movie Maker thing for the MV =]

snluvdrama12

sarNie Egg
Love your MV saRN!!
Ha, it's a lakorn-- everything happens at warp speed. R scene and *pop* next day she's showing signs of being preggers. That must be some super strength sperm!

I miss the old, sweaty, skin tight t-shirt wearing, dirty talking Harit... this clean one just seems tooooo clean. Can't imagine him taking a coffee break-- too bad the coffeemaker isn't turned on again for a second round of R scene. :wub:

Hope I dream of something good tonight (aka Harit) too. Last night I had nightmares about being chased around by a manic killer. Killed everybody in my dreams, was like a scene out of 'Halloween' or something-- very freaky! Even Por T. would be preferable (as long as he's not trying to kill me). :)
Wowserz...I totally agree.
:loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to this...

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS​

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island, city
4. the emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. we can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see Sunsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside all of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks maybe months now since the pages keep on growing haha)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the different talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha (mainly Prisna but we all got her back =])
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Cecilia , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.
50. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
52. MV's are becoming a big contribution to our FEVER
53. every 24 hours the thread goes up like 7 pages or more
54. even after the lakorn ends everyone will still be chilling in here and keeping our FEVER alive
55. everyones spam comments are insane hahah
56. we are going to start a PETITION! woo!
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM!
58. JLR thread is the first place we go to wen we get on Sarnworld
59. we count down the days till the next episode
60. our dirty perverted comments......
61. on Mondays and Tuesdays after opening up the JLR thread we have another browser window and go straight to the download section of JLR
62. the screen caps with the insanely hilarious captions HAHHA
63. we constantly think back upon the past scenes of JLR cough...cough... Harith's coffee break...cough...cough...., the pearl scene, the departure etc.
64. Sunsanee is deff. getting on our nerves makes us wana slap her *repeatedly* HAHAH
65. we want our HAIRY/MEAN/DIRTY/BAD BOY HARITH BACKK!!!
66. another symptom we are beginning to show is determining whether it is JLR MV proof HAHHAHA
67. this thread is just full of made up words we made ahem....SEXXXY.....SPERMINATED (haha credit to Lynda for bringing the word to us) HAHA etc.
68. EVERYONE is soooo nice in here =]
69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts
70. this topic may be the biggest thread w/ soo many posts and pages
71. our comments are one of a kind and are priceless hahahaahaha
72. OUR (mostly Cecilia's hahhah) BABY ARISOYA IS HERE! actually in Mommy SO's tummy :lol: :baby-scene-pop-corn:
73. we use the max. number of emotion smileys allowed for a post haha
74. the thread wouldn't be as HOTT w/o the people who make it up
75. when you read the member's names at the bottom of whose in the thread you randomly jump for joy and start yelling the person's name going ___________'s in HERE!!! HAHHaHA :D (that's how we show our love :wub: )
76. we stay online and in the JLR thread and wait for each other to join us haha
77. each individual is different and known for there different personailties but our FEVER and SYMPTOMS is still all the same
78. we can predict so much and hope so high from just a preview or a screencap even though we haven't even seen the episode yet HAHHAHHA
79. we need to start making SARNWORLD JLR merchandise for our FEVER INFESTED! hahah (credit: starryXing) now everyone can join sarN w/ the pillow throwing!!!! hahahha JLR PILLOW FIGHT!!!
80. our JLR ideas keep rollin HAHA
81. everyone credits each other for there contribution
82. even now we are still listening to the theme/end song on repeat 24/7
83. all of us infected Sarnies are going to cram into that JLR advertised car hahah all 32865982365983697923 of us hahhaha (we'll make it work HAH)
84. we are dreaming and hoping to have dreams of our seXXXy Harith!! [the dirty one of course AHHAHHHAHHAH]
85. the many scenes that just make us melt
86. this is probably the funnest and lovingest place you could be on the internet :D
87. we are sometimes caught multitasking when necessary. for example if we need to do homework and what ever else (chores, work, etc.) we are alongside that reading in the JLR thread and 90% our concentration is going to the JLR thread and the other 10% is for whatever else we are doing haha
88. JLR is the highlights of our day :D (credit: Raiya)
89. you are experiencing at least 3 or more of the things listed at the very moment =]
90. not only is Sunsanee getting on our nerves her mom is starting to piss me off too hahah
91. JLR is connecting all us JLR infested w/ songs and what not hahah "freaky phenomena" haha its just a FEVER sypmtom haha started with our eyes and head now our ears :lol: :lol: :lol:
92. the many egg scenes hahahha there's like 4 of them!! nope i was thinking last nite and there is deff. like 10 EGG scenes hahaha

93. JLR CLOTHING- we notice EVERYTHING! (Tuay's outfit (credit- agirl), SO's see through clothes :lol:, Harith's wife beaters/jeans/t-shirt/suits)
94. we love our seXXXy AUM & AFF's servants/maids ahha Bai and Tuay
95. a GOOD day for us is anything about JLR is associated w/ it (new episodes, graphics, pictures, posts) if not our day SUX
96. when we hear the words J- L- R, Aff, Aum, FEVER its a natural instinct that we look up and go WHERE? JLR FEVER!!! like a dog that hears it's whistle AHHAHAAA
97. we can take all the words out of Harith's and Soriya's mouths and heads hahha even if they don't say anything we know everything that they're thinking to say and what's going on in there heads (such as the night gate talk scene and the supermarket stalker scene)
98. we think about JLR/AUM/AFF/ARISOYA to sleep hoping that they'll be in our dreams =]
99. we are waiting for the perfect scenes to put in our JLR MVs

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
WOO!! 99! lets see if i can think of one more at the moment hah at this rate this list is going to go wayy beyond 100 hahah AND I THOUGHT OF ONE!!! look below vvvv

*and now going beyond the 100 mark*

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
adding to this...

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and OUR JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS​

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect scenery JUNGLE FEVER, island, city
4. the emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. we can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see Sunsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics,artworks, posts etc. even if they don't kno how to make them
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside all of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks maybe months now since the pages keep on growing haha)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the different talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha (mainly Prisna but we all got her back =])
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on and on their wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Cecilia , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.
50. the many face expressions of Harith and Soriya haha and the things they remind us of haha
51. Harith's and SO's SEXXXY voices
52. MV's are becoming a big contribution to our FEVER
53. every 24 hours the thread goes up like 7 pages or more
54. even after the lakorn ends everyone will still be chilling in here and keeping our FEVER alive
55. everyones spam comments are insane hahah
56. we are going to start a PETITION! woo!
57. everyone thinks Aff's bf is UGLY and she would deff. look better w/ our SEXXXY AUM!
58. JLR thread is the first place we go to wen we get on Sarnworld
59. we count down the days till the next episode
60. our dirty perverted comments......
61. on Mondays and Tuesdays after opening up the JLR thread we have another browser window and go straight to the download section of JLR
62. the screen caps with the insanely hilarious captions HAHHA
63. we constantly think back upon the past scenes of JLR cough...cough... Harith's coffee break...cough...cough...., the pearl scene, the departure etc.
64. Sunsanee is deff. getting on our nerves makes us wana slap her *repeatedly* HAHAH
65. we want our HAIRY/MEAN/DIRTY/BAD BOY HARITH BACKK!!!
66. another symptom we are beginning to show is determining whether it is JLR MV proof HAHHAHA
67. this thread is just full of made up words we made ahem....SEXXXY.....SPERMINATED (haha credit to Lynda for bringing the word to us) HAHA etc.
68. EVERYONE is soooo nice in here =]
69. a lot of new people are joining our "support group/thread" just so they can read our JLR posts
70. this topic may be the biggest thread w/ soo many posts and pages
71. our comments are one of a kind and are priceless hahahaahaha
72. OUR (mostly Cecilia's hahhah) BABY ARISOYA IS HERE! actually in Mommy SO's tummy
73. we use the max. number of emotion smileys allowed for a post haha
74. the thread wouldn't be as HOTT w/o the people who make it up
75. when you read the member's names at the bottom of whose in the thread you randomly jump for joy and start yelling the person's name going ___________'s in HERE!!! HAHHaHA (that's how we show our love )
76. we stay online and in the JLR thread and wait for each other to join us haha
77. each individual is different and known for there different personailties but our FEVER and SYMPTOMS is still all the same
78. we can predict so much and hope so high from just a preview or a screencap even though we haven't even seen the episode yet HAHHAHHA
79. we need to start making SARNWORLD JLR merchandise for our FEVER INFESTED! hahah (credit: starryXing) now everyone can join sarN w/ the pillow throwing!!!! hahahha JLR PILLOW FIGHT!!!
80. our JLR ideas keep rollin HAHA
81. everyone credits each other for there contribution
82. even now we are still listening to the theme/end song on repeat 24/7
83. all of us infected Sarnies are going to cram into that JLR advertised car hahah all 32865982365983697923 of us hahhaha (we'll make it work HAH)
84. we are dreaming and hoping to have dreams of our seXXXy Harith!! [the dirty one of course AHHAHHHAHHAH]
85. the many scenes that just make us melt
86. this is probably the funnest and lovingest place you could be on the internet
87. we are sometimes caught multitasking when necessary. for example if we need to do homework and what ever else (chores, work, etc.) we are alongside that reading in the JLR thread and 90% our concentration is going to the JLR thread and the other 10% is for whatever else we are doing haha
88. JLR is the highlights of our day (credit: Raiya)
89. you are experiencing at least 3 or more of the things listed at the very moment =]
90. not only is Sunsanee getting on our nerves her mom is starting to piss me off too hahah
91. JLR is connecting all us JLR infested w/ songs and what not hahah "freaky phenomena" haha its just a FEVER sypmtom haha started with our eyes and head now our ears
92. the many egg scenes hahahha there's like 4 of them!! nope i was thinking last nite and there is deff. like 10 EGG scenes hahaha
93. JLR CLOTHING- we notice EVERYTHING! (Tuay's outfit (credit- agirl), SO's see through clothes :lol:, Harith's wife beaters/jeans/t-shirt/suits)
94. we love our seXXXy AUM & AFF's servants/maids ahha Bai and Tuay
95. a GOOD day for us is anything about JLR is associated w/ it (new episodes, graphics, pictures, posts) if not our day SUX
96. when we hear the words J- L- R, Aff, Aum, FEVER its a natural instinct that we look up and go WHERE? JLR FEVER!!! like a dog that hears it's whistle AHHAHAAA
97. we can take all the words out of Harith's and Soriya's mouths and heads hahha even if they don't say anything we know everything that they're thinking to say and what's going on in there heads (such as the night gate talk scene and the supermarket stalker scene)
98. we think about JLR/AUM/AFF/ARISOYA to sleep hoping that they'll be in our dreams =]
99. we are waiting for the perfect scenes to put in our JLR MVs

100. when watching JLR we blast up the volume so we can gurantee that we don't miss a sound making everyone in the house yell ARE YOU FREAKIN DEAF?? and your sitting there eyes glued to the screen and ears listening contently to every word being said

101. while posting in the JLR thread you have clicked the REPLY button 37865926598371673208760723307 times, the QUOTE button 3297326760974339743968 times, and the EDIT button 3895704360943697497367 times AHHA
102. your normal conversation when your friend calls (ever since JLR started airing)
them- hey sup?
you- JLRing *bye*
them- of course *and if you haven't hung up on them first then they hang up on you* haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
before heading to bed . another okay mv from me .. enjoy .. NOTE: i got sleepy, so i didn't finish the whole song. i cut/paste toward the end :loool:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/50cQzUbfUS0"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/50cQzUbfUS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>​
i love your MV cecilia =] woo i love that melody in the begining of boyd's song

Raiya

sarNie Adult
before heading to bed . another okay mv from me .. enjoy .. NOTE: i got sleepy, so i didn't finish the whole song. i cut/paste toward the end :loool:
Awesome MV, love it!!!

HaPpy Rat New Years EveryOne...
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

:yahoo: FIANALLY FINALLY FINALLY YES..I HAVE A FAVORITE PART :loool: I WAS WAITING AND WAITING AND FINALLY I CAME ACROSS MY FAV PART..AHHHHH :yahoo: When Harit got to Sansanee's house and was like oh whats your name..and she said Soriya..ahhhhh and he was like ooooooooohhhh soriya :yahoo: I LOVE THAT PART! MAKES ME BLUSH! :loool:
Totally agree with you on that!

have yall been to clubatichart?
i PMed him and he replied back ahhh gosh he such a hottie!

:p :D I'm so happy my jaws hurt kekekeke.....
Wow, you are so lucky! Makes me want to blush if he sees all the stuff we have written here

romchang

sarNie Egg
After watching episode 11, So is definitely preggo. They are not going to add in the pregnant symptoms for fun. Who throws up, get dizzy, or dislike a food from being stressed? She is pregnant!!!!
Hey, I am new to this forum but I have been watching JLR since it aired. I think So is preggo too. But it just downed on me that, when did So know Harit's Cell phone number. I do not think Harit gave her his number even when she got a hold of his cell phone back at the island (was like a split second holding the phone).???????

Raiya

sarNie Adult
adding to this...

100. when watching JLR we blast up the volume so we can gurantee that we don't miss a sound making everyone in the house yell ARE YOU FREAKIN DEAF?? and your sitting there eyes glued to the screen and ears listening contently to every word being said

101. while posting in the JLR thread you have clicked the REPLY button 37865926598371673208760723307 times, the QUOTE button 3297326760974339743968 times, and the EDIT button 3895704360943697497367 times AHHA
102. your normal conversation when your friend calls (ever since JLR started airing)
them- hey sup?
you- JLRing *bye*
them- of course *and if you haven't hung up on them first then they hang up on you* haha
GP--you are hilarious! Good luck with your MV, can't wait to see it!!! :D

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
Hey, I am new to this forum but I have been watching JLR since it aired. I think So is preggo too. But it just downed on me that, when did So know Harit's Cell phone number. I do not think Harit gave her his number even when she got a hold of his cell phone back at the island (was like a split second holding the phone).???????

haha i think she stole his business card when he gave it to Sunsanee at her house? i think it was at her house but he gave Sun his card and SO stole it hehe

GP--you are hilarious! Good luck with your MV, can't wait to see it!!! :D

haha thankx Raiya but isn't the list true?? hahaha and i'm working on that MV and i'm doing my homeowrk and on JLR thread at the same time hahahah

romchang

sarNie Egg
I know!!!!! He so Sexy and Hot in the black suit and the part when he's walking to the elevator and that music comes on, it's like a sexy cat walk for Harit. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: Wish Harit(Aum) will come in here to chat with us that will be great :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Welcome Parnpui to The JLR Jungle Fever. I'm new here too and I love all of them so much, they so nice, sweet, and funny. I wish I was in Thailand right now. :( :(
Yeah, I thought the same thing when I watched that part. I was like OOOOOOh....LaLa. He is so hot and good looking especially with the way he walks with the music playing. I agree with you. Then to see him jealous.....