Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i guess i will have to sleep for now and try back at 9...

(Ceci does this mean anything...the video box reads...encoder_1a low?)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
yay they're going to put the bloopers for us to watch. I guess at the end of the lakorn. I love to watch bloopers. Did you see that um whispers into aff's ear. The lady called it JumleuyRak Fever ahaha just like us.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG .. i just saw preview of tomorrow's episode :loool:
hm . that' b/c when they're together, you let your imagination run wild :ph34r:
soriya would just do this to you ;)

here's another cover of this magazine :wub:
I love Soriya expression,so cute!

lynda, the preview is the same only like 2 clips are different. plus it went too fast
right now, they have rita/rome/noon/mart's lakorn on .. LOl ..
anyway, here's another big version of the previous scan for the HARITH lovers

and for sarN .. and fans of AFF ...
OMG, Aum look so HOT in that wallpaper, I'm drooling for him. :drool: :drool: :drool: Aff always look cute and beautiful as always! I love Aff outifit so cute!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think they were talking about us wen they talk about the fever and people going crazy online.
It's us...hha

we got the news talking about us.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Was your preview different from the preview at the end of ep. 13?
Share please...:)

Oh, just wanted to share a link...Wishbone translated a news clip about JLR
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3ZJAzryhXo
Thank for the clip, Aum look HOT! I wonder if Chanida going to come back and Chai end up with her or maybe with SAN, or neither of both. They are lovely and funny, I can't wait for tomorrow!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i was surprised too like they came into SW to read also! ^_^
That would be good. hehehe

I think they were talking about us wen they talk about the fever and people going crazy online.
It's us...hha

Yeah they might talk about us, come on we are totally nut, silly, and pervert (not everyone, I know I'm on the list) about JLR :loool: Hope they come and interview us, maybe one of us could become an actress in the future and have a chance to play with AUM. :loool:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
I wonder if the Thai Media there knows about the English fans here, because it seems like Pantip knows about us so will it influence and made it into the sight of people in the Channel 3 group people? So thrill for the ending.

cecilia

Staff member
i guess i will have to sleep for now and try back at 9...

(Ceci does this mean anything...the video box reads...encoder_1a low?)
ami, you're missing a codec? .. shouldn't if you install the update correctly .. sound like a video codec errors or sound codec is missing ..

yay they're going to put the bloopers for us to watch. I guess at the end of the lakorn. I love to watch bloopers. Did you see that um whispers into aff's ear. The lady called it JumleuyRak Fever ahaha just like us.
i was laughing my butt off when she say the FEVER .. did they ever call it the fever in JLR preview/bloopers before? .. i don't recall it .. so i'm assuming, they are talking about us too ...

It's us...hha

yup, they say the CYBERWORLD are crazy and counting time too ..

I wonder if the Thai Media there knows about the English fans here, because it seems like Pantip knows about us so will it influence and made it into the sight of people in the Channel 3 group people? So thrill for the ending.
that would be nice .. if they come here, they would already call them back to add on ARISOYA :lol: .. unless, they're ignoring it or just use this as the BIG SURPRISE, however, when i watch the preview, they didn't mention the surprise, they say .. DON'T MISS IT!! so --- this gives me a little last hope :p

while browsing .. saw this photoshoot. could be old or new b/c the thai site didn't put them in order .. she's beautiful in here

<-she have big beautiful eyes

nophankh

sarNie Adult
while browsing .. saw this photoshoot. could be old or new b/c the thai site didn't put them in order .. she's beautiful in here
I really like this pic. I love her blouse. I want it. hehee...
okay, I want to make a confession. I been watching jlr ep. 11 part 2, the part where he makes a late night visit to Soriya, over and over again. It's like my favorite part. I just can't stop. Do you guys do the same, re-watch your favorite scenes over and over again. I did it like 5 times now and counting. I swear, when the show ends, I'm gonna go through major withdrawal.

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
well I do know that some admin of Ch3 website do check out what people on cyber say about their lakorns, I think they might of happen to come upon sw too, anyways what is everyone else doing after this ends? its going to be pretty sad uh.

cecilia

Staff member
what am i going to do after this end .. STOP BROWING THAI SITES :loool:
go back and rewatch it again in dvd one by one and wait for the NEXT project of UMM/AFF ^^

cecilia

Staff member
MUAHAHAH. SUNNy on aff's fever .. that's good .. we have more than one thing in common now :loool: are you invisible today? ..

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
MUAHAHAH. SUNNy on aff's fever .. that's good .. we have more than one thing in common now :loool: are you invisible today? ..
:loool: that sounds funny, invisible today .. yes I'm hidden today.
Ain't you on JLR fever as a whole? I'm just on Aff fever alone lol ...
Wait umm so it includes Aum-Aff-JRL lakorn.. :ph34r: